Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Nicole's Film Noir Fantasy
Topic Started: Aug 4 2008, 08:59 PM (3,079 Views)
CindyJean
Member Avatar

The pictures are amazing
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tricky
Member Avatar

Alligato
Aug 4 2008, 10:29 PM
I wish I understood how your mind works there, Tricky.
EJ and Sami are in bed together! EJ is looking might fine! And you say you can't watch because Nicole and Lucas are in the scene? Why?
This isn't even a real scene anyways! Just try to enjoy it and have fun! This has so much potential to be great entertainment, and even if it doesn't end up the way you want it to (not that it does) it doesn't really impact that actual story.

I am just so excited! James Scott and black and white movies...two of my faves!
i am just sooooo hardcore for ejami...i dont know how else to describe it i wont support any pimpin of ej and nicole as a couple or lucas and sami, i stand on the principal of it it should be ejami and ejami stands alone...like i said i didnt say i would not watch, i just want a peek at the prevuze to make sure their is not dialogue written in that pisses me off...i am excited :hail: all this looks very exciting...i just need more info that some hot shots of james or ejami before i will bite, i have been bitterly disappointed by this show and now i am just a hard sell.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I have never really thought Dattilo was hot, but DAYUM he's smokin' in those pics.
Edited by Rick, Aug 5 2008, 02:36 AM.

Jonatha

Rick
Aug 5 2008, 02:36 AM
I have never really thought Dattilo was hot, but DAYUM he's smokin' in those pics.
What a treat, thanks Kenny for the caps. I agree with Rick, Bryan looks hotter than hell. Damn, it's going to be fun. :popcorn:

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Everyone looks great! I can't wait to see this. :popcorn:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alligato
Aug 4 2008, 10:29 PM
I wish I understood how your mind works there, Tricky.
EJ and Sami are in bed together! EJ is looking might fine! And you say you can't watch because Nicole and Lucas are in the scene? Why?
I'm still working on that myself, Alligato. I'm sure Days did that on purpose. :huh:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ellie
Aug 4 2008, 10:41 PM
Great pictures! I'm really looking forward to this.

lol where's Pearly??
Ellie, hang on to your butt, cause.........
I agree with you!

I'm really excited about this. Dang that it's time to get ready for school. Hope the DVR gets the time right. I don't want to miss this. I guess I could set it to Soapnet, too, just in case.
These actors fit this era so well, in appearance. This is awesome!

Sariah
Member Avatar

I am so excited to see this that even if I loathe the storylines (i.e, if Phorgan pimping takes place) I'm just gonna shut the sound off and watch the prettiness on screen. :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Sariah
Aug 5 2008, 08:50 AM
I am so excited to see this that even if I loathe the storylines (i.e, if Phorgan pimping takes place) I'm just gonna shut the sound off and watch the prettiness on screen. :)
Yes, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Sounds like a good plan. :popcorn:

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

These pictures are wonderful, thanks for posting.
Speculating from these pics, it seems EJ and Sami are together/married, EJ is having an affair with Nicole, Nicole is asking him to leave Sami in that pic with him in the bathrobe. Sami is suspicious that her husband is having an affair, so she goes to PI Roberts and hires him to investigate her husband. The investigator and his female client fall for each other, or he will fall for her secretly. Maybe Chloe is an up and coming singer looking for a big break and not too positive about her future, Philip is her supportive boyfriend who encourages her that she'll find success.

Jonatha

My gosh, how simply beautiful does Nadia look in the pic with the flower in her hair. I hope gets to sing some sulty, bluesy type song in the story. This is so going to work! Makes me think if Days is going to be canceled down the line, they should keep the actors and start telenovelas. Muy bien!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

DolceDiMera
Aug 5 2008, 09:03 AM
These pictures are wonderful, thanks for posting.
Speculating from these pics, it seems EJ and Sami are together/married, EJ is having an affair with Nicole, Nicole is asking him to leave Sami in that pic with him in the bathrobe. Sami is suspicious that her husband is having an affair, so she goes to PI Roberts and hires him to investigate her husband. The investigator and his female client fall for each other, or he will fall for her secretly. Maybe Chloe is an up and coming singer looking for a big break and not too positive about her future, Philip is her supportive boyfriend who encourages her that she'll find success.
Hey, you're good!! :D

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I can't wait to see this! The guys look so good.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Oh yummy yum yum yum. My Bry sure does look delicious :D
I like your speculation Dolce, it sounds right on! This looks very entertaining. I'm looking forward to it (even if Sami is in bed with EJ :P )
Edited by aimees76, Aug 5 2008, 10:37 AM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I wonder who the femme fatale will be? I think Nicole, Ari does the sultry vixen role so well!

Jonatha

I hope some of tiic are reading the response to this arc story. It might tell them that we fans are just busting at the seams for something new to look forword to. We haven't had any satisfaction in such a long time.

Pearly
Member Avatar

OMG!

I don't know what to do with myself after viewing these pics.......they're amazing. Spot on with the sets and costuming....I can't wait to hear the diaglogue.....
::prays to the soap gods not to be disappointed::

Love the pic of Ali's silohuette against the office door! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH! :popcorn:

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Awesome pics! So looking forward to this.

Jonatha

Pearly_Moon
Aug 5 2008, 01:48 PM
OMG!

I don't know what to do with myself after viewing these pics.......they're amazing. Spot on with the sets and costuming....I can't wait to hear the diaglogue.....
::prays to the soap gods not to be disappointed::

Love the pic of Ali's silohuette against the office door! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH! :popcorn:
LOL, Pearly. A couple of us have been waiting for you to gush, I mean comment. :biggrin:

ginababe
BANNED

This is how I see it playing out...

Nicole-EJ's girlfriend/maybe wife
Sami-EJ's mistress/ Lucas's wife
Lucas-Private DICK!
EJ-Gangsta together w/ Nicole having an affair w/ Sami
Philip-nother' gangsta
Chloe-lounge singer w/ Philip who is then dumped by Philip who falls for Private DICK

I see it playing out as Nicole being w/ EJ initially, but EJ is having an affair w/ Sami who is married to Lucas. Sami breaks it off w/ Lucas to be w/ EJ. Nicole begs EJ to stay w/ her, EJ is indifferent to Nicole but in love w/ Sami. Nicole wants revenge on Sami and EJ. Nicole and Lucas team up, but Lucas has a change of heart and moves on w/ Chloe. So after being dumped by EJ and left to seek revenge by herself. Nicole goes crazy tries to kill EJ, but misses and kills Sami. EJ is devasted and seeks revenge on Nicole.. that's jmo of course!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply