Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Greenville pics
Topic Started: Aug 5 2008, 10:27 AM (955 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://canuckdaysfan.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album14
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oh, Bryan. Please cut your hair.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I agree, Kenny. I hate when Bryan grows his hair out. He's due for his yearly haircut.

Jonatha

DrewHamilton
Aug 5 2008, 11:22 AM
I agree, Kenny. I hate when Bryan grows his hair out. He's due for his yearly haircut.
In his SOD interview last week about the film noir story, Bry said he was asked to cut his hair for the part. He said he was growing it out and didn't want it cut. So they had to use hairpins (bobby pins) to pin his hair back for the part. So it looks like he's personally set on the longer hair for a while.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Aug 5 2008, 11:25 AM
In his SOD interview last week about the film noir story, Bry said he was asked to cut his hair for the part. He said he was growing it out and didn't want it cut. So they had to use hairpins (bobby pins) to pin his hair back for the part. So it looks like he's personally set on the longer hair for a while.
Ugh. Who the hell keeps telling him that he looks good with long hair? He looks like a rat.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

By the way, great pics! Long hair or no...

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks for the pics. Looks like a good time. I'm not a big fan of the long hair, but I like it better than the buzz cut. He just needs a little trim, but keep it longer in the front.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Thanks Angie :)

Totally agree with Bryan's hair. He looks much better with shorter hair.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks Ang!

Those ladies were having lots of fun.

I heard Bryan is getting dreadlocks & grillz.
j/k lol

I would like to see him with his long hair so he can keep it for a while...

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

As much as I love him, Steve is the one that needs a haircut.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I like the longer hair on BD better. I think short hair on BD accentuates his face which makes it a bit too harsh. Longer hair sort of softens those features up.

I notice RM and Blake seem to be getting along so either the rumors weren't true or they made up.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Bryan looks more chubby with short hair.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Everyone looks like they had a fabulous time. That's awesome! I love the ENTIRE cast of Days! They :rockon:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Looks like a fun time.

I think long hair looks good on some, like SN. BD does not look good with long hair the way he has it. I think he could look good if he had something like JKJ has with longer hair in the front but in the back makes him look bad.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply