Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 8/18 *updated 8/12*
Topic Started: Aug 6 2008, 02:55 PM (6,955 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, August 18th
Nicole, devastated that E.J. has chosen Sami over her, begins drinking and dreams up a black and white film noir fantasy.

Tuesday, August 19th
In her fantasy, Nicole accuses E.J. of having an affair with Sami; after she finishes daydream, Nicole rushes to the hospital to check on E.J.

Wednesday, August 20th
John is able to activate the ventilation system at the hospital; Marlena is visited by her dead twin sister and they argue over whether or not Marlena should give up on John; Stefano hands baby Joe over to Rolf.

Thursday, August 21st
Roman briefs Abe on the situation at the hospital; Lucas and Chloe run into Stefano; Kayla and Steve wake up and realize Joe is gone; Stefano, in a pre-recorded message, says he wants to press charges against Marlena.

Friday, August 22nd
E.J. and Tony agree to unite and fight John's take over of the family empire; Stefano tells Rolf they must go underground; Kayla wants to know why Stefano took Joe; Marlena's initial prognosis is good; Lucas tells Nicole it's over between him and Sami.

**UPDATED 8/7**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole is shocked that EJ has chosen Sami over her; EJ tells Nicole that their marriage is over.

Tuesday
Nicole's fantasy continues.

Wednesday
Marlena is visited by her dead sister; Stefano hands baby Joe over to Rolf.

Thursday
Steve and Kayla discover baby Joe has disappeared; Stefano shows Lucas a feed of Sami and EJ sharing an intimate moment.

Friday
Lexie checks in on Marlena; Lucas tells Nicole that it's over between him and Sami.

**UPDATED 8/8**

SOW Sneak Peeks

Roman thinks Stephano caused the lockdown.
Rolf has baby Joe.
John faces his old self.
Lucas insists he and Sami are over.

http://www.steveandkayla.com/forum/index.php?topic=15709.0

National Enquirer spoilers

Marlena gets advice from her dead twin.

Stefano vows revenge on the new John.

Steve and Kayla find baby Joe.

Marlena awakens with just one question for John.

http://www.steveandkayla.com/forum/index.php?topic=15708.0

**UPDATED 8/12**

Daytime Dial spoilers

Nicole asks if EJ meant that he wanted to give their relationship a shot.
Marlena’s dead twin has some advice for her.
Stefano vows to get revenge on the new John.
Chloe and Nicole team up to get their men and leave Sami in the cold.
EJ and Tony agree to unite to take back their share of the DiMera empire from John.

Thursday – Steve and Kayla find baby Joe and fear what has been done to him.

Friday – Marlena regains consciousness and has just one question for John.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Edited by Angie79, Aug 12 2008, 01:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ah, well, kick ass, Nicole!!! But, did I miss a spoiler where EJ chooses Sami? The writing for this better be damn good.
EJ and Tony versus Jawn. Ought to be good!
Stefano takes Joe?????

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ok NOW we are talking!

I love that Stefano is back for revenge. I also like that Tony/EJ are going to unite to take down John.

Lucas dumping Sami is good...Sami needs to be alone for a bit and sort out who she loves and stop fucking with these guys.

CANNOT wait for Marlena/Sam scenes and Stefano's revenge against her.

Stefano kidnapping Joe is AWESOME...because it will involve S&K, it also shows that Stefano has not forgotten about his hatred towards them as well.

Nicole's film noir fantasy is going to be interesting to watch..cannot wait.

This materail sounds pretty good to me, and the best part is no STAX or CHAN!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Aug 6 2008, 03:01 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Sounds like the noir plot only lasts for 2 days. Pity but if it's the only story for the day then it's probably a good thing.

Really everything sounds good.

Mason

Love the sound of everything except the Nicole fantasy stuff. Sorry, but I just think it's a waste.

daysfan
Member Avatar

SAM!!!!!!! :D :D :D

jules

Thanks Angie. It sounds promising, but let's see how it plays out.

Kenny
Member Avatar

"Marlena is visited by her dead twin sister and they argue over whether or not Marlena should give up on John."

LOL! Only on soaps.

The situation at the hospital sounds interesting. Sounds like the hospital is on lockdown and it's total chaos in there for a while.

Interesting that Lucas is opening up to Nicole.... will they get back together? Hmm.

What's up with Stefano going "underground?" Will he escape back to the tunnels of Paris a la 1996? LoL.

These spoilers sound decent. No Chelsea/Dan, no Stephanie/Max. Rock on! :rockon:

Shylock

This seems like Stefano going oldschool and hiding out and manipulating, taunting and screwing with his enemies from afar.. if that's so, then that'll be awesome.

And I wonder.. if EJ and Tony are uniting together against John, does this mean they're working with Stefano or independently of him?

That also opens up the possibility of EJ and/or Tony stumbling on Paul Hollingsworth and blackmailing John with that information to get their control.

I just can't see either one of them go over to Stefano's side, after what he's put them through either directly or indirectly.

But these spoilers seem good.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Aug 6 2008, 03:02 PM
Love the sound of everything except the Nicole fantasy stuff. Sorry, but I just think it's a waste.
Awww, Mason, GIVE it a chance. C'mon...you can do it...............

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kenny
Aug 6 2008, 03:05 PM
"Marlena is visited by her dead twin sister and they argue over whether or not Marlena should give up on John."

LOL! Only on soaps.

The situation at the hospital sounds interesting. Sounds like the hospital is on lockdown and it's total chaos in there for a while.

Interesting that Lucas is opening up to Nicole.... will they get back together? Hmm.

What's up with Stefano going "underground?" Will he escape back to the tunnels of Paris a la 1996? LoL.

These spoilers sound decent. No Chelsea/Dan, no Stephanie/Max. Rock on! :rockon:
Now, if Chan was dropped like a bad habit, that's one dropped storyline I would NOT complain about!! :cheer:

Mason

ladyofthelake
Aug 6 2008, 03:44 PM
Mason
LoL, I just don't care for things like that that do nothing to advance story.

cjknick
Member Avatar

If Tony and EJ are teaming up - now that should be good - Will there be anyone on John's side now????
Stefano going underground - now that should be good!
EJ chooses Sami over Nicole - well that is not surprising. Of course EJ would pick the mother of his son over Nicole (at this stage at least)
I wish the Film Noir 40's s/l would be longer - but it's interesting that Nicole daydreams about a EJ/Sami affair??
It is over - Lucas tells Nicole that it is over between him and Sami - again no surprise here!
Why would Stefano take baby Joe and not Johnny - may guess is that Johnny was already heavily guarded and he will want Steve to give him Johnny in exchange for baby Joe!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Aug 6 2008, 03:50 PM
ladyofthelake
Aug 6 2008, 03:44 PM
Mason
LoL, I just don't care for things like that that do nothing to advance story.
OK, I'll give you that. Too bad they don't have time to use it to continue a storyline if it's a hit......

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

cjknick
Aug 6 2008, 03:55 PM
If Tony and EJ are teaming up - now that should be good - Will there be anyone on John's side now????
EJ chooses Sami over Nicole - well that is not surprising. Of course EJ would pick the mother of his son over Nicole (at this stage at least)
I wish the Film Noir 40's s/l would be longer - but it's interesting that Nicole daydreams about a EJ/Sami affair??
It is over - Lucas tells Nicole that it is over between him and Sami - again no surprise here!
Why would Stefano take baby Joe and not Johnny - may guess is that Johnny was already heavily guarded and he will want Steve to give him Johnny in exchange for baby Joe!
I wonder if it's even remotely possible that Stefano gets the two babies mixed up? OK, I know there's an age difference, but keep in mind that Stefano has been in a coma. More to the point, if he uses a lackey to do it, and just says baby boy, but doesn't specify an age........that's where the tie in might be.

cjknick
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Aug 6 2008, 03:59 PM
cjknick
Aug 6 2008, 03:55 PM
I wonder if it's even remotely possible that Stefano gets the two babies mixed up? OK, I know there's an age difference, but keep in mind that Stefano has been in a coma. More to the point, if he uses a lackey to do it, and just says baby boy, but doesn't specify an age........that's where the tie in might be.
That's a very good possibility - the lackey took the wrong baby boy! Plus it's easier to take a blanket then a real toddler!
Edited by cjknick, Aug 6 2008, 04:10 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

ladyofthelake
Aug 6 2008, 03:45 PM
Now, if Chan was dropped like a bad habit, that's one dropped storyline I would NOT complain about!! :cheer:
Heh, I'm sure the show would find very few people complaining.

Pearly
Member Avatar

YES!!!!! This week sounds awesome!! EJAMI LIVES ON!!!!! :cheer: WOO HOO!!!!!! :cheer: Tony and EJ team up to bring down John....oh, how the tables have turned! Love it! Wonder why Stefano is going underground? Who cares? He's back and with a vengeance! Definitely a MUST SEE week.

All I have to say about Stax, Chan AND Nicole is:

FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE! :lol:
Edited by Rhiannon, Aug 6 2008, 05:00 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

It doesn't play Pearly.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Wow, what an exciting week..And while it would have been nice to have the film noir fantasy play out longer, i think 2 days will be perfect...It will be a fun episode, and will be wrapped up nicely for Ed Scott and his team come emmy time..

I just love that all the right characters are involved..And this time around there will be no stupid letter reading..
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply