Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 8/18 *updated 8/12*
Topic Started: Aug 6 2008, 02:55 PM (7,079 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Oh, Lord. Here we go again....................Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the tube............
EJAMICUS

rears its ugly head. Except now it's EJamiole.

Save us from further fanbase wars.................................. :shrug: :drunk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

Where's the war? I was responding to another poster who was asking opinions about the spoilers. I don't see anything inflammatory whatsoever in my post.
Edited by angmc, Aug 6 2008, 08:11 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

angmc
Aug 6 2008, 08:10 PM
Where's the war? I was responding to another poster who was asking opinions about the spoilers. I don't see anything inflammatory whatsoever in my post.
No, of course not. I'm just bracing myself.

angmc
Member Avatar

Well, if someone is going to start a war based on my comments then they can knock themselves out. :eyeroll:

bananaspider
Member Avatar

angmc
Aug 6 2008, 08:02 PM
christycatt
Aug 6 2008, 05:09 PM
I'm a huge Ejami fan and have a question about the spoilers. Does it sound like EJ doesn't really choose Sami he just trips and has an intimate moment with her. It then looks like Nicole sees the "intimate" moment and assumes EJ has picked Sami? Does anyone else think that?

by the way, I am new to this site and hope I am doing this correctly!

EJ tripping and the intimate moment are not going to be some classic soap misundertanding. This is an EJami story and Nicole is the interloper.
Just last week EJ told Sami that her and the twins were the most important thing in his life. When Marlena asked him if he still loved her he didn't deny it but said it didn't matter because she didn't reciprocate. When Sami finally admits to EJ that he loves her it's all over for Nicole. Not to say she wont' scheme and lie to try and get him back (not that she ever really had him) but this isn't an EJ and Nicole love story as much as some hope and pray it is.
I think you are right about the EJ/Sami/Nicole story line. It remindes me of Billie/Bo/Hope, you always sort of know Hope and Bo will be back together. However, I bet a lot of Lumi fans think of EJ as the Billie of Lucas/Sami/EJ.

Hope this makes sense for my first post.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

bananaspider
Aug 6 2008, 08:35 PM
angmc
christycatt
I'm a huge Ejami fan and have a question about the spoilers. Does it sound like EJ doesn't really choose Sami he just trips and has an intimate moment with her. It then looks like Nicole sees the "intimate" moment and assumes EJ has picked Sami? Does anyone else think that?

EJ tripping and the intimate moment are not going to be some classic soap misundertanding. This is an EJami story and Nicole is the interloper.
Just last week EJ told Sami that her and the twins were the most important thing in his life. When Marlena asked him if he still loved her he didn't deny it but said it didn't matter because she didn't reciprocate. When Sami finally admits to EJ that he loves her it's all over for Nicole. Not to say she wont' scheme and lie to try and get him back (not that she ever really had him) but this isn't an EJ and Nicole love story as much as some hope and pray it is.
I think you are right about the EJ/Sami/Nicole story line. It remindes me of Billie/Bo/Hope, you always sort of know Hope and Bo will be back together. However, I bet a lot of Lumi fans think of EJ as the Billie of Lucas/Sami/EJ.

Hope this makes sense for my first post.
EXACTLY! :D And welcome.
Edited by ladyofthelake, Aug 6 2008, 08:39 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

angmc
christycatt

I have to say, I agree with your post ang....and as far as the war......what is it good for??? absolutely nothing!!! EVERYBODY!!! :rockon: It's all good ya'll!!! :smooch:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

As a DiMera fan this all sounds really really great. I just love the way it seems like they are balancing things with the vets. This week is all about Bo and Hope and their wedding, which just as an aside I loved the start of today, with Bo's police force deal and then here coming up we have Payla and Jarlena in the thick of Stefano's return. Can't wait for the noir fantasy stuff too!

Ives
Member Avatar

A speculation only - I wonder if Stefano will have a "good" or protective reason for taking Steve and Kayla's baby. It would add a bit of tension if S&K actually had to be thankful to him for something like that even while balancing the justified anger of 16 years of Steve's life taken away.

pagraves
Member Avatar

I kinda don't want Stefano to be altruistic. But if he uses his "kind" act to torment them in some way later on? I'm fine with that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

WOW! These spoilers are looking really good! I'm super excited for what is to come between EJ and Sami. They are soul mates. Plus, we finally get Stephano back in full Dimera mode. This is looking really really good, especially the EJ and Sami stuff.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Damn!

These sound great. It looks like the month of August as a whole will be really good for Days. I just hope they can carry this momentum into the Fall. It's funny how the show always seems to get better around this and continues to improve going into Fall. It always seems to go into a rut in Spring and around July.

I'm glad the Nicole fantasy only lasts a few episodes. You don't want overkill like OLTL is doing with the time travel stuff (of course, that is being portrayed as real so difference there). Sounds good. I like how it seems to push Nicole to fight for EJ.

The Stefano stuff sounds great. FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT!! :hail: Stefano needs to be LURKING. I love him going underground. That is Stefano. You never know when he will strike. He's not a normal citizen. It's part of his mystique to work from the shadows. No one has truly gotten that since JER. It seems he is going to bring Marlena down, which I can understand because of what she did. Can't wait for the Sam stuff and I like EJ and Tony teaming up. I'm so curious where they are going with him as he seems to be being drawn closer to Stefano. I'm so glad he is getting a story. Hopefully, we see more Anna too as we move forward.

I like that Joe is kidnapped too as it gives Steve and Kayla something substantial to do, finally!! I'm curious to see why Stefano takes Joe.

I think all this is setting up Days for a solid Fall. Hope this trend continues.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Aug 7 2008, 12:17 AM.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoops. these make me happy. I have been missing my EJami so badly....Happy to have them once again. I am also so glad Nicole is drunk again...I think she is rather dull sober...and a Nicole with no snark isn't a Nicole who holds my interest.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole is shocked that EJ has chosen Sami over her; EJ tells Nicole that their marriage is over.

Tuesday
Nicole's fantasy continues.

Wednesday
Marlena is visited by her dead sister; Stefano hands baby Joe over to Rolf.

aimees76
Member Avatar

EJ tells Nicole that their marriage is over?

OH! Its the fantasy, right?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

That better be fantasy. EJ would be a fool to choose Sami over Nicole. He needs stability, not a rollercoaster.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie, I hope this dream is entertaining.

dorothyg
Member Avatar

Hi all, I'm new here. I am an Ejami fan. Just love them together. I loved the spoilers and can't wait for next week.LOL Go Ejami!!!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Steve and Kayla discover baby Joe has disappeared; Stefano shows Lucas a feed of Sami and EJ sharing an intimate moment.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Sneak Peeks

Roman thinks Stephano caused the lockdown.
Rolf has baby Joe.
John faces his old self.
Lucas insists he and Sami are over.

http://www.steveandkayla.com/forum/index.php?topic=15709.0

National Enquirer spoilers

Marlena gets advice from her dead twin.

Stefano vows revenge on the new John.

Steve and Kayla find baby Joe.

Marlena awakens with just one question for John.

http://www.steveandkayla.com/forum/index.php?topic=15708.0

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply