Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 8/18 *updated 8/12*
Topic Started: Aug 6 2008, 02:55 PM (7,016 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Hmm, wonder what Marlena's question is for John?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I want to know what Stefano wants with Joe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound interesting and very good.

Lots of good movement. I like the sound of the hallucinations, including John facing himself and Marlena/Sam.

I, too, wonder why Stefano targeted Joe and what Marlena wants to ask John.

CindyJean
Member Avatar

I think this is a great way to handle NBC's coverage of the olympics during Days in some markets and not others on some days and not others. I am looking forward to it.

CindyJean
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 8 2008, 12:25 AM
Me too! And Rolf has him but they get him right back. They probably implanted him with a Crazy Soldier chip or something too!

Tricky
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Aug 7 2008, 09:07 PM
That better be fantasy. EJ would be a fool to choose Sami over Nicole. He needs stability, not a rollercoaster.
i say yes it is the fantasy...for one there is no real choice for ej when it comes to either sami or nicole, he is only associating himself with nicole cause he feels he cant have sami, nicole is ejs substitute person thats been made clear in the writing again and again, he wont ever deny he loves sami still, told marlena that even if he did still love sami, what would it matter, its unreciprocated....just hang on ej...tides about to turn if i know sami gene brady she will do whatever it takes to convince you that once again she chooses you ej.

ej is a fool, a complete and utter fool in love with sami...once you love someone that way it takes a lot more than a random rebound booty call to make it go away, i know from experience it takes a long time to even get back out their dating again much less really truly giving up on a chance at a life with the person that holds your heart. for ej thats is, was, and will forever be sami.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mason
My first instinct was he wants Joe in exchange for Steve. Its clear that Stefano wants to put John under his spell again and maybe that's his goal with Steve, too ... to make both of them his men.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Aug 8 2008, 10:50 AM
Mason
My first instinct was he wants Joe in exchange for Steve. Its clear that Stefano wants to put John under his spell again and maybe that's his goal with Steve, too ... to make both of them his men.
Actually, my speculation is the captor might have been under the influence of the vapors at the hospital and under the hallucination, might have mistaken Joe for Johnny. ;)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Lexie checks in on Marlena; Lucas tells Nicole that it's over between him and Sami.

hops
Member Avatar

Kenny
Aug 8 2008, 12:10 AM
I want to know what that is too! and looking forward to Marlena facing Sam and John facing himself. I hope it's as interesting as it could be.

I've seen Monday's show and I liked it.

Ellie

Kenny
Me too! That means that for once, Days has actually come out with a well-written spoiler, lol.

No idea what 'Lexie checks in on Marlena' means - like she comes into her hospital room? Is there a reason that's unusual?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Well at least we know that Lexie will make an appearance over the next 2 weeks..I'm happy about that..

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Ellie
Aug 8 2008, 07:30 PM
Kenny
Me too! That means that for once, Days has actually come out with a well-written spoiler, lol.

No idea what 'Lexie checks in on Marlena' means - like she comes into her hospital room? Is there a reason that's unusual?
Hee, well given Lexie's history with patients, Marlena would be in more danger with her than all the visits Stefano gives.

ginababe
BANNED

I know what Marlena asks John!!

Boxers or Briefs? :P

coryoplayer

ginababe
Aug 8 2008, 10:58 PM
I know what Marlena asks John!!

Boxers or Briefs? :P
:funny:

This is a cute one!!!

GO EJAMI!!! :cheer:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Kevc1980
Aug 8 2008, 07:33 PM
Well at least we know that Lexie will make an appearance over the next 2 weeks..I'm happy about that..
Lexie has been around a fair amount now actually.

The whole autism storyline seems to be put on a serious hold though.

ges
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 7 2008, 10:29 AM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole is shocked that EJ has chosen Sami over her; EJ tells Nicole that their marriage is over.

Tuesday
Nicole's fantasy continues.

Wednesday
Marlena is visited by her dead sister; Stefano hands baby Joe over to Rolf.
It's the beginning of her drunken dream I believe. She is dreaming that she is married to E.J. and he is cheating on her with Sammi. :drunk:

naley12
Member Avatar

love EJ / Sami

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

Nicole asks if EJ meant that he wanted to give their relationship a shot.

Marlena’s dead twin has some advice for her.

Stefano vows to get revenge on the new John.

Chloe and Nicole team up to get their men and leave Sami in the cold.

EJ and Tony agree to unite to take back their share of the DiMera empire from John.

Thursday – Steve and Kayla find baby Joe and fear what has been done to him.

Friday – Marlena regains consciousness and has just one question for John.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Love that Lexie will be involved in some way.

The Nicole/Chloe spoiler is awesome. Sounds kind of like when Sami and Kate teamed up against Nicole except the tension between Chloe/Nicole has decreased considerably. Can't wait for that.

These really do sound terrific.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply