Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A closer look, Stefano
Topic Started: Aug 7 2008, 07:36 AM (1,385 Views)
Jonatha

Please link to DR:

A newly awakened Stefano turns the tables on Marlena this week, rendering her catatonic. Joseph Mascolo reflects on his character's sweet revenge.

SOW: How do you feel about Stefano finally getting even with Marlena?

JM: It's about time!

SOW: Sami and Tony confront Stefano about what he has planned for Marlena, while EJ is there. What does Stefano say?

JM: Sami just comes in and starts babbling. It's offensive, as far as Stefano is concerned. Stefano is certainly not going to tell any of them anything, because they have been proven to be untrustworthy. While he was in that catatonic state, he heard the things (Tony and EJ) said to him. He had family turning on him.

SOW: Does Stefano give them any idea he's plotting revenge?

JM: Stefano says he is a strong believer in "an eye for an eye" after what was done to him, and that he's going to make whoever would do something like that to him pay.

SOW: So he has someone go to Marlena's home and inject her?

JM: Yes. Orders are given and carried out by specific people. Since Marlena is the one who injected Stefano with these deadly toxins, he gives her a little taste (of the same).

SOW: Later, after Marlena is rushed to the hospital, Stefano takes over the facilities ventilation system?

JM: What Stefano essentially does is shut off the entire hospital. This vapor (he releases) is going to knock everyone on their butts. It's a gas that makes you hallucinate. People will think they see Stefano, say instead of Tony seeing John. John is the only one who doesn't get affected, because he is in a whole other world that Stefano has put him in. Stefano has got everyone thinking twice about working against him.

SOW: By weeks' end, Stefano is standing over Marlena's hospital bed. What can you tell us about that moment?

JM: It was wonderful. I had a line that was very clever - I told the writer's they did a good job. Stefano comes in, and sees Marlena in bed, and says, "Comfortable? No? Well, that's good. Get used to it." Then he starts to reminisce about what it could have been like between them, what it was, and what it has turned in to.

SOW: Stefano shows Marlena the broken disk containing John's memories and tosses it in the trash.

JM: Stefano tells Marlena the John she knew is stuck on the disk, and there is nothing she can do about it. Stefano has suffered at Marlena's hands. Now he's giving her a couple of mental spankings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Sounds great, thanks for posting.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

thanks jonny, thank god JOE is BACK!!!! This is the story I wanted to see.

Jonatha

Dragonish1
Aug 7 2008, 10:00 AM
thanks jonny, thank god JOE is BACK!!!! This is the story I wanted to see.
Me, too. I love Joe sooooo much! :wub2:

Ellie

Thanks Jonatha! Wow, I hope we get to see actual flashbacks! This sounds great!

Pearly
Member Avatar

I'm very excited about this. Steffie is BACK!!

Thanks, Jonny!

Wait a minute! With everyone being confused about who's who, I bet this is why Stefano takes Baby Joe. He probably mistakes him for being Jonny. :shrug:
Edited by Pearly, Aug 7 2008, 11:40 AM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This sounds incredibly exciting..I love that the gas makes everyone hallucinate...And i like that Stefano is doing this to take over the hospital..Very smart.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Interesting that Stefano throws the broken disk in the trash, as I thought the ISA had it.

Dr. Chip

What was it Peter Reckell said in his recent interview? No more fantasy storytelling? Wonder when they're going to make the change.

I love the DiMeras and never want Stefano not to rise from the ashes, but purple smoke? memories on a disk? using John as a robot? causing everyone in the hospital to have the same hallucination? I don't know if I like this.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Dr. Chip
Aug 7 2008, 05:00 PM
What was it Peter Reckell said in his recent interview? No more fantasy storytelling? Wonder when they're going to make the change.

I love the DiMeras and never want Stefano not to rise from the ashes, but purple smoke? memories on a disk? using John as a robot? causing everyone in the hospital to have the same hallucination? I don't know if I like this.
I think toxic smoke and making people hallucinate is hardly fantasy storytelling, and this is apart of the two week olympic arc that Peter isn't apart of..As for the memories on a disk, that was started back in March, so they can't really stop that without resolving..

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks Jonatha!

Stefano is a meanie. I love it.
Quote Post Goto Top

stefenohairychest
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Aug 7 2008, 12:44 PM
Interesting that Stefano throws the broken disk in the trash, as I thought the ISA had it.
stefeno has his people everywhere

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

So glad to see the badass Stefano I know and love is BACK.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wow, I hope we get some good Stefano/Marlena flashbacks!

Tammy
Member Avatar

THAT sounds AWESOME lol. I love how Joe says that Stefano gives Marlena a few "mental spankings", it made me LoL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Aug 7 2008, 05:06 PM
Dr. Chip
Aug 7 2008, 05:00 PM

I think toxic smoke and making people hallucinate is hardly fantasy storytelling, and this is apart of the two week olympic arc that Peter isn't apart of..As for the memories on a disk, that was started back in March, so they can't really stop that without resolving..
Exactly. It's not like Stefano's going to run around with a ray gun or something. I don't see anyone's feet getting stuck to the ground by a magnetic floor a la Melaswen in 2004.

This sounds very good. It really seems like they are grasping Stefano this time. I hope we get some Stefano and Marlena flashbacks too. With or without them, that scene sounds great. It all does!

maconrich
Member Avatar

Totally Awesome -- Thank you so much for posting!!

And for some reason (ok based on how the character used to be written so he had real people working for him) this part hit me as mega positive:

JM: Yes. Orders are given and carried out by specific people. Since Marlena is the one who injected Stefano with these deadly toxins, he gives her a little taste (of the same).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply