Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Sami kisses EJ!
Topic Started: Aug 7 2008, 08:19 AM (6,472 Views)
Jonatha

Please link to DR:

The purple gas in the hospital causes Sami to act out against EJ. "Sami hallucinates that when she's talking to EJ, she sees Stefano and freaks out and runs away from him," says Alison Sweeney (Sami). Fortunately, she is able to seek shelter in the stairwell, where there is no gas. "She hears footsteps and thinks it's Stefano coming down after her, so she trips him and falls down the stairs. Moments later, when she's been breathing fresh air and her hallucination clears, she realizes that it's EJ. He's passed out and she feels terribly guilty and upset." Sami pours out her feelings for her ex and he comes to, having heard everything she said. "She doesn't take it back, but at the same time she is forthright about her feelings for Lucas.

She's been putting her feelings for EJ on hold and ignoring them, and he encourages her to be honest and tell him how she feels, and that leads to an intimacy between them." Does the kiss mean another round of "Ejami?" "It's a new understanding between them. Whether that means a way forward for them, I don't know. There's a lot still left to be resolved." Especially since Nicole spies on their lip lock.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha ..

Back to Sami confessing she has "feelings" for EJ AGAIN while he is passed out! How Utterly Unoriginal - Earth to EJ if you really want to know how Sami feels for now on fake that you are unconsious - it works everytime!

Dear Dena or whoever is writing this show - Sami did that twice last year - two scenes the Sauna scene and the gassing in the pub's kitchen!!!!

pagraves
Member Avatar

I'd kind of love it if EJ finally said, "You know, darling, I just don't care anymore."
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

I am so freaking sick of this round and round. Seriously.
Now I feel sick to my stomach again.
WTF. How is EJ her ex? Her ex stalker? Her ex rapist?
Whatever, I know I'llprobably get rocks thrown at me now, but I don't care, its the truth. I am so freaking sick of this bullshit.

ilovemydays

WTF? Who the hell wants more EJAMUCAS?

Red Mist
Member Avatar

YIPPIE! I love it....I love my EJAMI...Thanks Jonny! :)

Tricky
Member Avatar

i am just happy she is NOT under the influence of anything when she admits her love for ej and that ej hears her so he will no longer be playing nicole...and that from here on out sami will not be able to say she only loves one man...obviously still stringing along both fanbases...c'est la vie. i am just gonna enjoy this, enjoy any ejami i get while i still can and not sweat the rest of it, thanks for posting jonatha.

cjknick
Member Avatar

aimees76
Aug 7 2008, 09:52 AM
I am so freaking sick of this round and round. Seriously.
Now I feel sick to my stomach again.
WTF. How is EJ her ex? Her ex stalker? Her ex rapist?
Whatever, I know I'llprobably get rocks thrown at me now, but I don't care, its the truth. I am so freaking sick of this bullshit.
The truth is from the get go Sami has always had "feelings" for EJ - the truth is Sami never acted like she was a rape victim, the truth is over the course of their relationship Sami and EJ have this connection! They shouldn't but they do! Lucas even senses this connection and even he is tired of fighting it! EVERYONE senses this connection! Marlena, Hope, John, Rolf, Roman, Nicole, Chloe, Chelsea, Caroline, Maggie ....

But I am too getting tired of the "I have feelings" for EJ crap - come on Sami!
Edited by cjknick, Aug 7 2008, 10:04 AM.

ilovemydays

Dragonish1
Aug 7 2008, 09:58 AM
YIPPIE! I love it....I love my EJAMI...Thanks Jonny! :)

But it isn't EJami its EJamucas because Sami can't tell EJ how she feels about him without talking about how much she loves Lucas.

Dena missed a good opportunity for Sami to fall down the steps and lapse into a deep coma for a few months.
Edited by ilovemydays, Aug 7 2008, 10:08 AM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Dena doesn't understand that the Lumi fanbase is now the ejole fanbase for the most part ... she is not settling the war at all just changing players!

But I must add that TPTB aren't stupid - those Lumi fans turned Ejole fans were just loving EJ when he's not in Sami's orbit! I bet the Lumi fans will be back to throwing stones and we will start to see the RAPE word used over and over again... Hell they may start up their stupid self serving RINR campaign again! Which will look even more self serving since most of them supported Ejole!
Edited by cjknick, Aug 7 2008, 10:28 AM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

The Lumi fanbase is still very much the Lumi fanbase. The Ejole fanbase is a fanbase of their own. Fans of the show are allowed to be fans of more than one couple, are we not?
Days is making it nearly impossible to stay a Sami fan, though.

pixsy9

Wow this is an awesome spoilers!!!! But I wonder what this means for EJ and Nicole??? Friends or ????

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

How many times has she confessed her feelings for EJ?? Same shit again.

Thanks Jonny!

pixsy9

Well it's really not the same because this time she doesn't take it back.

cjknick
Member Avatar

aimees76
Aug 7 2008, 10:19 AM
The Lumi fanbase is still very much the Lumi fanbase. The Ejole fanbase is a fanbase of their own. Fans of the show are allowed to be fans of more than one couple, are we not?
Days is making it nearly impossible to stay a Sami fan, though.
So are you a Lumi fan and a EJole fan too?

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Ok, am I the only one who reads that Nicole spies the kiss? I could care less about EJami but I do love that this interlude is witnessed by Nicole making it also about EJole.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Tripp
Aug 7 2008, 10:28 AM
Ok, am I the only one who reads that Nicole spies the kiss? I could care less about EJami but I do love that this interlude is witnessed by Nicole making it also about EJole.
That's what sends her to the bottle and into her day dream film noir!!!

pixsy9

If EJ and Sami stay together for good how do u think they will write her out for awhile for her maternity leave????

cameronsauntie

I'm thnking we're in for a slow build of Ejami, with stefano's return uniting them and Nicole trying to pull them apart. I really think Ejami will be a full blown supercouple by the time AS goes on maternity leave.

Jonatha

pixsy9
Aug 7 2008, 10:34 AM
If EJ and Sami stay together for good how do u think they will write her out for awhile for her maternity leave????
She could just be written off that she is going to visit Will in Europe. Last time she did tape a few scenes ahead. Just don't bring her back as Stan! :smile:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply