Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Dena's daughter appeared on "Days" this week
Topic Started: Aug 7 2008, 08:33 AM (986 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Jason posted this on SON, thought it was interesting so I'm posting it here..... :)

Quote:

Just updated my site tonight with the guest cast credits for this week and noticed that Jensen Higley, the 18-year-old daughter of head writer Dena Higley, was credited as playing Susie, the friend of Melanie's who appeared on the Monday 8/4 episode. This was her acting debut.

A pic of her is available here (couldn't find anything other than a screen capture from Monday's show):

http://members.aol.com/jason47a/gueststars2008aa.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I hope she doesn't go into acting because she wasn't good at all.

JandM4evermore
Member Avatar

She must act like her mother writes!!! Badly!!

pagraves
Member Avatar

Aww, I thought she was kind of funny.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

thanks!

Days4Life

I remember thinking she was cute and over-acted a little but that's understandable if it was her first time. Good luck to her if that's the career she wants...and maybe she should take a couple classes.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

I saw her listed in the credits today and was wondering if there were any relationship and now I know. I remember seeing her but didn't think much of it. I am really tired of these empty headed young characters they bring on the show. As I recall she was totally ga ga over some guy or something like that and wanted to talk with Melanie who was busy and couldn't be bothered. Why are all the young characters such losers and boozers? SHEESH!!!!! :mellow:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I liked her. She kind of reminded me of Esme from Passions. Her and Melanie had a similar dynamic to Esme and Fancy's friendship. Yes, she was a bit over the top but it's understandable for her first gig and Molly Burnett has started out going over the top in spots so maybe she followed her lead.

She did seem to have potential.

Edited by PhoenixRising05, Aug 8 2008, 01:31 AM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I liked her better than I liked Melanie - I found her entertaining! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply