Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Frances Reid Update!
Topic Started: Aug 7 2008, 09:35 PM (1,931 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

According to Jason47, Frances had lines written for her and was supposed to appear August 7th at Bo and Hope's vow renewal ceremony. She was again unable to attend.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Aw :unsure: This kind of takes me away from my BB high. I'm praying for you grandma squared!
Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Aww that is so sad. And as sad as it would be, IMO they need to leave this poor woman be. It is obvious that she wont be in well enough health to be back on the show... and that makes me so sad, Alice Horton is such a staple to DAYS!

JustJo
Member Avatar

I do love it that they still want her there if she's able.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

awww I wuv Fran. :)

King
Member Avatar

This is sad. :(

Tammy
Member Avatar

JustJo
Aug 7 2008, 09:55 PM
I do love it that they still want her there if she's able.
Oh don't get me wrong, I think it is GREAT that they still think about her and want to include her. It just saddens me.

Ellie

Aw, I saw the title of this thread and was hoping she might be on. That's so sad. I wonder if she'll ever be on again. :frown:

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Tammy
Aug 7 2008, 09:51 PM
Aww that is so sad. And as sad as it would be, IMO they need to leave this poor woman be. It is obvious that she wont be in well enough health to be back on the show... and that makes me so sad, Alice Horton is such a staple to DAYS!
Frances seems like she is the one that wants to continue to work, but her health just won't allow it. I wish her the best, I just adore her so much.

~bl~
Member Avatar

That makes me sad too. :( Thanks for letting us know.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm glad they did try to include her. I really hope she is doing well.

Mason
Member Avatar

:(

Love you, Frances!!

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

When she does pass, DAYS better go all out for Alice's funeral assuming DAYS is still on the air.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kirk
Aug 7 2008, 10:33 PM
When she does pass, DAYS better go all out for Alice's funeral assuming DAYS is still on the air.
Definitely. I hate to think about it, but if DAYS were to drop the ball on that, there would be some holy HELL to pay.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Kirk
Aug 7 2008, 10:10 PM
Tammy
Aug 7 2008, 09:51 PM
Frances seems like she is the one that wants to continue to work, but her health just won't allow it. I wish her the best, I just adore her so much.
I was going to say the same thing. Its not like the show is going to force her they probably know that even if lines are written she won't be able to show up.

Tammy
Member Avatar

OMG... its not like I was trying to say something bad... ugh nevermind :huh:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I like that Days tries to include her in these big events..But its obvious her health isn't allowing it..And i agree that when she does pass, Days better give her an incredible tribute just like Macdonald Carey..

Tammy
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Aug 7 2008, 10:54 PM
And i agree that when she does pass, Days better give her an incredible tribute just like Macdonald Carey..
ITA! If DAYS can't pull that off, then they don't deserve to be on the air IMO.

King
Member Avatar

Alice's funeral will be shown as to how it will effect Lucas.

That's probably it.

Mason
Member Avatar

King
Aug 7 2008, 11:10 PM
Alice's funeral will be shown as to how it will effect Lucas.

That's probably it.
If that actually happened, I would RIOT. I kid you not. LoL
Edited by Mason, Aug 7 2008, 11:11 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply