Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
National Enquirer spoilers
Topic Started: Aug 8 2008, 04:52 AM (1,655 Views)
stefenohairychest
Member Avatar

Stefeno does not keep ababy Joe for long because on the same week stefeno gives rolf the baby ..it's the same week Kayla and Steve finds Baby Joe (so is this the cause that stefeno made a error and ababy joe bacame sick taking in the vapors and stefeno took him to make sure he was okay???) :shrug: :shrug:

Stefeno vows revenge on his nu-creation

Marlena wakes up to ask John 1 question ( lol she ask Do you feel lucky lol)

SOW the week of the 18th John faces his old self

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tricky
Member Avatar

is it possible that stefanos goons somehow took the wrong baby, we see tomorrow he seriously has it out for ej and to hurt him in any way possible and the worst thing he could do would be to take johnny, maybe it was supposed to be johnny but someone missed their mark.

thanks for posting...and john faces his old self??? :shrug:
Edited by Tricky, Aug 8 2008, 04:57 AM.

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

hmmmm....Payla now live in Ej's old apartment. Steffy has no clue as to where Ej lives. Maybe they took Joe thinking he was Jonny?....Before the old man went under Jonny was all he could think about. He wanted his new pet, badly.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

stefenohairychest
Aug 8 2008, 04:52 AM
Stefeno does not keep ababy Joe for long because on the same week stefeno gives rolf the baby ..it's the same week Kayla and Steve finds Baby Joe (so is this the cause that stefeno made a error and ababy joe bacame sick taking in the vapors and stefeno took him to make sure he was okay???) :shrug: :shrug:

Stefeno vows revenge on his nu-creation

Marlena wakes up to ask John 1 question ( lol she ask Do you feel lucky lol)

SOW the week of the 18th John faces his old self

Don't tell me old John has taken form of an actual being :hmmph:

Tricky
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Aug 8 2008, 06:38 AM
hmmmm....Payla now live in Ej's old apartment. Steffy has no clue as to where Ej lives. Maybe they took Joe thinking he was Jonny?....Before the old man went under Jonny was all he could think about. He wanted his new pet, badly.
something to think about huh dragon? i mean stefano looks at ej like he was a state of the art can opener...when it worked properly it was the best thing in his whole world, when it started to rust and not function as well he was ready to trade it in on the newer model (johnny) he was foaming at the mouth to get his hands on that child...guess its a wait and see but either way this is exciting me...i am having to fight hard to keep a level head, been so let down by this show....

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting .... I think you are correct! Stefano's goons took a baby boy - the wrong baby boy! That's why Steve and Kayla are living in EJ's old apartment ... Plot thickens! Stefano wants Johnny - but this could clue EJ and Sami in on that Threat! They may go in hiding!

pagraves
Member Avatar

But I think little Joe is at the hospital when he's taken.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Why does Stefano care about baby Joe? Stoopid!

pagraves
Member Avatar

Why not? Steve and Kayla were directly responsible for his being separated from his son Benjy for years. A son for a son... Although I don't actually think that's what's up, he has reason to want revenge on Steve and Kayla, too. So I don't see it as stupid.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

there is a vat difference in age between a preemie newborn who has just gone home, and Johnny.
And if Steve tries to put a mask on baby Joe, which I read in a spoiler then they must be at the hospital. Perhaps for a check up?

stefenohairychest
Member Avatar

I think stefeno didn't expects a baby being in the middle of the 7 floor vapor release..I think stefeno grabs him takes him to rolf to make sure the baby didn't suffer any ill effects

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

cjknick
Aug 8 2008, 10:08 AM
Thanks for posting .... I think you are correct! Stefano's goons took a baby boy - the wrong baby boy! That's why Steve and Kayla are living in EJ's old apartment ... Plot thickens! Stefano wants Johnny - but this could clue EJ and Sami in on that Threat! They may go in hiding!
That's what my guess was a few days ago. He tells his goons a baby...but not the age!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ges
Aug 8 2008, 06:34 PM
there is a vat difference in age between a preemie newborn who has just gone home, and Johnny.
And if Steve tries to put a mask on baby Joe, which I read in a spoiler then they must be at the hospital. Perhaps for a check up?
Not if Stefano doesn't know that EJ is now living in the mansion and just tells the goons to get the baby boy but doesn't say an age.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

pagraves
Aug 8 2008, 10:15 AM
But I think little Joe is at the hospital when he's taken.
Aw, shoot. There goes that theory.

esp13
Member Avatar

Joe is definitely at the hospital when he's taken. I don't think there is any mistake by Stefano. Whatever reason he takes him, I believe it's on purpose.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

We have not seen a lot of Joe but from what I last recall, doesn't he have light hair? Johnny has dark hair. I don't think its accidental either. Stefano certainly has an agenda.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

esp13
Aug 9 2008, 09:40 PM
Joe is definitely at the hospital when he's taken. I don't think there is any mistake by Stefano. Whatever reason he takes him, I believe it's on purpose.
Well, depending on the reason, that's probably better storytelling anyway. Is there a past unresolved Steve/Stefano connection that they haven't tapped into?

ges
Member Avatar

I was hoping they wouldn't write Stephano as a cartoonish villian this time around. Time will tell. So far, they have wasted an opportunity to make him a little more "mature" shall we say. Now he's like the joker from batman. hatin' on everybody. I wonder who was writing john's great one-liners. That person seems to have vanished. I don't see why John can't go about his business and still be funny about it. It made the show so entertaining.

esp13
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Aug 10 2008, 07:54 AM
esp13
Well, depending on the reason, that's probably better storytelling anyway. Is there a past unresolved Steve/Stefano connection that they haven't tapped into?
Well, there is the whole Steve as Stefano's soldier connection, the Benjy connection, and the fact that Steve held Stefano hostage last fall. I realize that was supposedly all resolved when Stefano had the charges dropped in honor of Benjy's memory, but that doesn't mean this Stefano couldn't change his mind.

But, my guess is that he takes Joe to protect him from the vapors in the hospital and then returns him rather quickly. Maybe it's for leverage on Steve, maybe it's just to give Stefano some layers and keep him from being a total cartoon villain again.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

esp13
Aug 10 2008, 12:55 PM
ladyofthelake
Aug 10 2008, 07:54 AM
esp13
Well, there is the whole Steve as Stefano's soldier connection, the Benjy connection, and the fact that Steve held Stefano hostage last fall. I realize that was supposedly all resolved when Stefano had the charges dropped in honor of Benjy's memory, but that doesn't mean this Stefano couldn't change his mind.

But, my guess is that he takes Joe to protect him from the vapors in the hospital and then returns him rather quickly. Maybe it's for leverage on Steve, maybe it's just to give Stefano some layers and keep him from being a total cartoon villain again.
i kinda like that layer thing.....I really don't like black and white characters. I'm sort of hoping there's a hidden tender side to Stefano (as long as they don't turn him TOO marshmellow-y!!)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply