Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS Weekly Discussion; Week of Aug. 11
Topic Started: Aug 11 2008, 02:14 AM (5,575 Views)
Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I go back and forth between liking Ejami and disliking them..But i really liked their scenes on Friday...Still prefer EJ and Nicole, but enjoyed Sami being honest about her feelings for Lucas and that kiss was nice...

Stefano taunting John over the loud speaker was great..Especially liked Stefano saying that apart of the old John is still in there, and he needs to take care of that..

And i'm looking forward to Marlena's visitor...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I enjoyed Friday as well.

The baby Joe drama was great as was the pick up of the EJ/Sami drama. I did enjoy them today. The kiss was nice and I liked the talk they had about Lucas and her feelings. The surveilance camera stuff came off looking good (thanks Ed!) and I like the setup to Nicole's dream. Enjoyed seeing Abe and Lexie involved and their scenes with Roman, Philip, and Nicole. I like seeing the reactions of all of them as things happen.

I liked Stefano taunting John over the intercom too. Good stuff. Enjoyed John and Tony working together. The end with Marlena was a nice setup to her visitor next week. I already ranted about the whole situation with Nicole's dream taking over for two days and how I feel dropping the hospital story is hurting momentum (much like dropping the other stories during this period) but, having watched Monday, it is VERY GOOD and I think the way it's executed actually will make all this work and flow and maybe not hurt things like I thought. I still think the other stories that are non-existent during this two week period are being hurt but I do think the momentum of the hospital story will no longer be hurt as badly as I thought.

Anyway, whoever wrote the show, it was a very good week and it's been a SUPERB two weeks and a very good few weeks when you go back longer. Just hope things continue to go this way. I'm just choosing to separate the backstage junk from the show because I don't want to put a damper on things. I'm just going to sit back, enjoy, and hope for the best.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Alligato
Aug 11 2008, 04:33 PM
^Anna.
I love Anna too. I will give her props for not succumbing to the Hollywood pressure of getting her face stretched beyond belief. I am okay with wrinkles and lines around the face.
I just didn't realize the difference between regular TV and Hi def. I went back and forth and there is a huge difference.
Like on the Olympics...last night I watched Michael Phelps' team beat France and on reg TV, it was normal. On HiDef, I could see tiny droplets of water fly during the swimming. The tiniest things are noticable.

LOVE your awesome banner, cj! Film noir can't come fast enough for me!
Is that why american members on youtube always have so shitty quality on their clips?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

darraholic
Aug 12 2008, 09:33 AM
Can Corday give Leann Hunley a damn contract now. She's such an amazing actress. And it proves with good material that Tony & Anna belong on DAYS.

I've already watched Tue's eppy and Anna & Stefano's exchange is amazing.
A contract doesn't automatically mean she will get more airtime. Thaao has a contract but he has not been on so much more then Leann this year.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Tammy
Aug 17 2008, 01:05 PM
I have to say, for the most part it was a good week all around IMO!

The only part that bugged me was Roman, he sounded like a total dip-shit to me. All I can say is thank heavens he isn't the police commander where I live :D
I love the way Roman talk :D

I just found this hilarious Roman quote
Roman to Bo and Hope: "Until J.T. is found, he is still missing" (May 23, 2001)

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Aug 23 2008, 11:37 AM
Tammy

The only part that bugged me was Roman, he sounded like a total dip-shit to me. All I can say is thank heavens he isn't the police commander where I live :D

LOL :D :laugh:

Shylock

I wonder what Rolf did to Joe. They did say that Joe had a mark on him, right? And I love how Tony seems so disappointed at Stefano and I'm liking this potential Tony/EJ coup of the DiMera Empire.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Tammy

OMG that is too funny... and soo Roman lol

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
Tammy

Gotta love it :laugh: .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply