Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nelson Ratings; OLTL rant/DAYS rave/Passion-itis alert
Topic Started: Aug 11 2008, 03:03 PM (4,003 Views)
Shakabigfoot
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Aug 13 2008, 03:43 PM
Yes, because I am that black and white! LOL! I don't think Mendorra was a stretch to rant about (and I actually waited forever to write about it because thought Ron could turn it around, but I was wrong). Or Tina Roberts' return. In fact, every critic has been trashing OLTL lately. I do have a love and hate affair right now with the show. Hate most of it except for 1968, but I'm waiting to see it play out before reviewing the story. So far, it's a great brain teaser. And I also praised OLTL during the anniversary in my column and DC's anniversary podcast. Moreover, I bashed OLTL in May for the BE takeover and Dorian DiMera long before invites were sent out. I live in Canada, so I get why they thought I couldn't come.
I actually just started watching the show for the first time in my life because of the 1968 stroy line. :tink:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shakabigfoot
Member Avatar

The fact that Dena's stuff starts airing in 4 weeks makes me nervous. I had and am holding on to high hopes...But at this point I just don't know what to think.

The show SUCKED all of June and July. Was that Scotts doing? Then last week it started on this huge up swing. Was that Scotts doing? Now I am loving the show, Scott I take it? Then back to STAX and crap as of the 24th. Was that Scott? Then one more week of Hogan and back to Dena? WTF?

Even with all of them in the mix writing...it is inconsitant and all over the place. (wonder why...insert sarcasim)

Guess I will take what is airing right now and be grateful for it. Whoever put it together.

Nelson, who is the "diva"?
Edited by Shakabigfoot, Aug 13 2008, 04:24 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Hogan's a Co-HW at Y&R now. He hasn't been writing DAYS since early January.

Shakabigfoot
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 13 2008, 04:14 PM
Oh shit, didn't realize I typed that...I ment Scott. LOL Sorry.

Mason
Member Avatar

Shakabigfoot
Aug 13 2008, 04:23 PM
Mason
Aug 13 2008, 04:14 PM
Oh shit, didn't realize I typed that...I ment Scott. LOL Sorry.
LoL, it happens.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Shakabigfoot
Aug 13 2008, 04:11 PM
The fact that Dena's stuff starts airing in 4 weeks makes me nervous. I had and am holding on to high hopes...But at this point I just don't know what to think.

The show SUCKED all of June and July. Was that Scotts doing? Then last week it started on this huge up swing. Was that Scotts doing? Now I am loving the show, Scott I take it? Then back to STAX and crap as of the 24th. Was that Scott? Then one more week of Hogan and back to Dena? WTF?

Even with all of them in the mix writing...it is inconsitant and all over the place. (wonder why...insert sarcasim)

Guess I will take what is airing right now and be grateful for it. Whoever put it together.

Nelson, who is the "diva"?
I feel ya Shaka!!! It's actually been good these past two weeks...what should we expect???? I seriously am not wanting to get to invested in these storylines....are we going to loose all the Dimera interaction?? I'm loving that!! And what about EJ & Sami??? If someone doesn't make up their mind with these couples, I'm going to scream!!! Any thoughts or glimmer of hope Nelson???

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply