Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 8/25 **UPDATED 8/19**
Topic Started: Aug 12 2008, 02:51 PM (9,668 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, August 25th
Marlena, awakening from her paralysis, does not recognize John at first; a guard recognizes Stephanie in jail; Melanie shows Nick to the jail; Lucas tells Sami he is taking his daughter and leaving; Trent wants Nicole to provide him with information.

Tuesday, August 26th
Bo gives Roman the original recording of Philip threatening Paul; Caroline gets a call from Max as Trent listens; Kate tells Daniel she is worried about Chelsea finding out about them; Melanie says she can't help Max and Stephanie; Nicole questions Trent.

Wednesday, August 27th
Bo is determined to crack the Hollingsworth case; Morgan is angry with Philip, though she still loves him; Philip is served with a subpoena; Chelsea surprises Daniel at his apartment; Roman and John argue over where Marlena should recuperate.

Thursday, August 28th
Melanie asks a friend to help get Max and Stephanie out of jail; Trent learns that Nick is out of town; Daniel confides in Lexie; Lexie tries to patch things up between Chelsea and Daniel; Trent wants to hire Steve to find Nick in Europe.

Friday, August 29th
Marlena is not in her hospital room and nobody seems to know where she is; John finds Marlena; Chelsea meets Daniel and Kate at the pub; Tony and Anna move their things into the DiMera mansion; Anna is uncomfortable with the situation.

**UPDATED 8/13**

National Enquirer spoilers

Daniel tells Chelsea about his relationship with Kate.

Lucas tells Sami that he taking Allie with him.

Nick mets Melanie and they instantly form a connection.

http://groups.msn.com/secondchancesTheLumiMega-site/spoiledrotten.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=363134&LastModified=4675685500125837522

**UPDATED 8/15**

SOW Sneak Peeks

Week of August 18th

Stefano hands baby Joe over to Rolf
Lucas deals with Sami's latest betrayal
EJ and Tony unite to fight over the DiMera empire
Stefano vows to destroy John, Marlena and the Brady's

Can't miss:
Thursday Aug.21st - Kayla and Steve reunite with their son.

Week of August 25th

Chelsea reads Kate's text message to Daniel
Morgan sees her dad
Tony and Anna make a move
Trent strong arms Nicole

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Marlena recovers from her near paralysis; Lucas tells Sami he's taking his daughter and leaving.

Tuesday
Bo gives Roman the envelope that holds information about Philip's threat; Melanie says she can't help Max and Stephanie because she's broke.

Wednesday
Chelsea surprises Daniel at his apartment; Philip is served a subpoena.

Thursday
Chelsea reacts to learning that Kate and Chelsea have slept together; Caroline finds Steve working on his Web site.

Friday
Chelsea meets with Kate and Daniel at the pub; Marlena disappears from her hospital room.

**UPDATED 8/19**

Daytime Dial spoilers

* Daniel tells Chelsea the truth about his relationship with Kate.

* Lucas tells Sami hes taking Allie and leaving.

* Nick finds Melanie, and they have an instant connection.

* John asks Marlena to come home with him when shes released from the hospital.

* Max tells Tiffany that he has a girlfriend, but she kisses him anyways.

Thursday Steve thinks its time to investigate Trent Robbins.

Friday Stefano tells Tony that hes coming home.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Edited by Angie79, Aug 19 2008, 01:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Aug 12 2008, 02:51 PM
Lexie tries to patch things up between Chelsea and Daniel;
Dammit Lexie, stay out of it!

Paul8148

Interesting

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Well we are back to the other stories for the most part..But i do like Tony and Anna moving into the Dimera mansion..that should keep them in the fold..And it looks like John and Marlena are on at least 3 days, which should keep their story in the forefront..
Edited by Kevc1980, Aug 12 2008, 03:05 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Looks like we're back to the same old crap. It was nice while it lasted.

I do like Tony and Anna moving into the DiMansion, but absolutely nothing else interests me in these spoilers.
Edited by Mason, Aug 12 2008, 03:12 PM.

daisysmommy

Fifty bucks says he meets her on the pier. Been waiting for that shit for YEARS!

peaches179

Mason
Aug 12 2008, 03:10 PM
Looks like we're back to the same old crap. It was nice while it lasted.

ICAM!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Back to the boring crap :(

By the end of the year the whole town will be leaving at the Dimera mansion.

Sigh at using Lexie to prop Chan :(
Edited by darraholic, Aug 12 2008, 03:20 PM.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

I know this detail has slipped some people's minds,but John is Marlena's HUSBAND,in or out of good mind, so Roman has no say whatsoever to where Marlena recooperates,butt out.

ginababe
BANNED

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *head hits keyboard out of utter boredom*

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Eh, looks like they're back to focusing on the stories that I don't care about. It was nice while it lasted.

I do like the spoiler about Tony and Anna moving into the DiMera mansion. I hope Marlena moves back in as well. If it's anything like what Tony/Anna/Renee/David was in the 80s, from what I hear, it should be good.That should be a hoot!

Kenny
Member Avatar

It's so apparent that there's been a backstage struggle.

We go from the most boring shit we've ever watched, to a week of the most exciting stuff we've had in a year, then immediately back to the most boring shit we've ever watched. Fuck you, Days.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

So the chem testing for Melanie/Nick will start on the 25th....I hope they have chemistry, I really like Melanie.

Lexie-stay out of the way-Let Chan self destruct on its own.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Can I ask what people are upset about? Maybe the return of Stax and Chan? We knew they were coming back. I'm just hoping Chan is over and with Stax and the arrival of Melanie they are a bit more interesting and at least nick is with them.

I'd think Marlena going missing would be fun (so many different levels).

I'm fine with this week totally and rather excited provided that Chan is on the path to self destruct and we moving on.

Ellie

Well the J&M stuff sounds good at least... the Roman mention doesn't bother me, because John seems a little possessive of Marlena. I mean, why should he care where Marlena recuperates? But he does! And I love that he's the one who finds her.

Agree with everyone about the other stories. Sigh. I really hope the ratings go up for this week's and next week's shows.

Ellie

Tripp
Aug 12 2008, 03:45 PM
I'd think Marlena going missing would be fun (so many different levels).
ROFL - something for everyone!

e83talus
Member Avatar

Marlena not remembering John, even temporarily, will be hilarious!
See how you like robodick!
I will still watch although I may cringe and ff the Stephanie, Melanie, France crap and the Chan stuff. They should just get these people off screen as quickly as possible in my opinion.

Love Tanna moving into DiMansion as the people who there usually are onscreen!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Ah...if Sami goes back to groveling when Lucas threatens to take Ali, I will scream! I want to see Sami bitch slap him and tell him to go fuck Chloe! I'd give anything to see my Sami return!

It seems as if Days writers take turns every other week cuz one week, it is slow and dull, and for two weeks, we got insane goodness, now it seems we might have gone backwards...and I think it is because we have Stax and Chan taking up alot of time.

I am concerned that Melanie will be a little too over the top that there will be no way sweet, humble Nick will mesh with wild, obnoxious lying Melanie.
So, do we get the feeling that when Chelsea surprises Dan at his house, Kate will be there? How much longer do we have to watch those two say the same thing. If it was a one timer, can't they move on and pretend it didn't happen?

I look forward to Phorgan. So detective Bo made a copy of the tape before he gave one to Victor? Interesting.
Love that Tony and Anna will be moving in the mansion. It seems that is what most people are looking forward to.

This might not be as bad as I think. I am optimistic about Days right now!

cjknick
Member Avatar

So we go from can't wait to see the next epi to who could give a royal rip. I agree love Tony and Anna moving into the Mansion but that's about it!

jules

The J&M spoilers sound good to me. The Chan and Stax stuff zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply