Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 8/25 **UPDATED 8/19**
Topic Started: Aug 12 2008, 02:51 PM (9,674 Views)
Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Jiggs
Aug 14 2008, 11:35 PM
Mason
Aug 14 2008, 12:02 AM
Roman is about as interesting as watching paint dry - and even then I'd have to give the edge to the paint.
yes, paint drying is much more interesting and attractive than Roman. I hate even calling him that because he will never be Roman. Not to mention he looks older than the woman that is suppose to be his mother.
While funny, there is no way Josh Taylor looks older than Peggy McKay.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kirk
Aug 15 2008, 01:14 AM
Jiggs
Aug 14 2008, 11:35 PM
Mason
Aug 14 2008, 12:02 AM
Roman is about as interesting as watching paint dry - and even then I'd have to give the edge to the paint.
yes, paint drying is much more interesting and attractive than Roman. I hate even calling him that because he will never be Roman. Not to mention he looks older than the woman that is suppose to be his mother.
While funny, there is no way Josh Taylor looks older than Peggy McKay.
I agree.

Having said that, Peggy is looking much better lately then she has in the past few years. I think she was doing something to her face but this year she seems to have left it alone. Either that or whatever she was doing finally worked LOL.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Peggy McCay is one of those actresses that look better as they age. I look back at old photos and videos and she looks so much better now.

Tricky
Member Avatar

hi everyone just stoppin in...not gonna go into much detail other than to say this show and the improvement i have seen over the last couple of weeks is just mindblowing, i feel like i am waiting for the other shoe to drop...god i have to hope it can stay this good, there is just no reason for it not to...if there is someone that can write stuff like this they need to be allowed to continue and without any outside interference.

HorseAngels

THAT'S MY GIRL LEXIE !!! YOU GET IN THERE WTIH DANIEL AND CHELSEA!!!! GO DANSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

PhoenixRising05
Aug 15 2008, 01:31 AM
I agree.

Having said that, Peggy is looking much better lately then she has in the past few years. I think she was doing something to her face but this year she seems to have left it alone. Either that or whatever she was doing finally worked LOL.
I agree. She was getting a little happy with the botox for awhile which I really noticed when I was viewing the classic clips of S/K and seeing the major difference between her then and now. This year she's looked quite lovely.

I just wish JT would ease off the botox.

annalee003
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Aug 15 2008, 02:53 AM
Peggy McCay is one of those actresses that look better as they age. I look back at old photos and videos and she looks so much better now.
No offense to the actress but I just don't like her teeth.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Sneak Peeks

Week of August 18th

Stefano hands baby Joe over to Rolf
Lucas deals with Sami's latest betrayal
EJ and Tony unite to fight over the DiMera empire
Stefano vows to destroy John, Marlena and the Brady's

Can't miss:
Thursday Aug.21st - Kayla and Steve reunite with their son.

Week of August 25th

Chelsea reads Kate's text message to Daniel
Morgan sees her dad
Tony and Anna make a move
Trent strong arms Nicole

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Aug 15 2008, 03:42 PM
SOW Sneak Peeks

Week of August 18th

Stefano hands baby Joe over to Rolf
Lucas deals with Sami's latest betrayal
EJ and Tony unite to fight over the DiMera empire
Stefano vows to destroy John, Marlena and the Brady's

Can't miss:
Thursday Aug.21st - Kayla and Steve reunite with their son.

Week of August 25th

Chelsea reads Kate's text message to Daniel
Morgan sees her dad
Tony and Anna make a move
Trent strong arms Nicole
Interesting. Glad to see that what pushes Dan to tell the truth is Chelsea reading (miss Nosy as always) a message not meant for her.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

CindyJean
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
Aug 14 2008, 09:28 PM
CinderAngelkc
Aug 14 2008, 02:47 PM
Soap opera's do so much to spread the immature notion that woman have to have men - that men can't keep it in their pants and that off-beat is bad some how. I love Days because it used to rise above all that bigoted crap. I hope it can do so again.
Wow, that's funny. I agree that it's an immature notion, which is why it doesn't surprise me that it's one Chelsea and Daniel possess. Has Chelsea ever even been single? If she takes Daniel back after learning about his relationship with Kate, it's just going to prove that she can't be a strong independant woman and stand on her own. Chelsea will stay that needy child she is right now, a needy child who needs her Daddy figure. The only way I see her getting her act together is getting the hell away from Daniel.

LOL, Daniel is no St. Celibacy. With all these "relationships" and "friendships" he has with Kate, Lexie, AND soon Nicole, I kinda find it hard to believe that he's committed to Chelsea and can keep it in his swim shorts. Has this man ever heard of male friends? He's a freaking skirt chaser.

Oh, and what exactly are you referring to as being off-beat yet appealing about Chan? The doctor/patient meeting, the father/daughter-esque vibe, the grandma fucking, the hero status of Daniel that Chelsea sees, or the complete asinine immaturity of both characters? Just wondering.
I consider them in my humble opinion as off-beat and appealing because they don't fall into the boxy little mold so many soap characters fall into. The miss perfect girl or slightly imperfect girl meets the bad boy and against all odds they make it, then break up, then make it, then break up......

I see a very flawed young woman and a very flawed man finding common ground. You asked so I am telling you.

The Grandma fucking was added as an after thought IMO. I was more disgusted when Kate fucked EJ and left her little embroidered bra behind.

I have said repeatedly if this isn't the end game - fine. I can deal with it - it is a stupid soap opera. But I will say what I think and feel about a couple or a SL no matter what any one else thinks. Just like you do.

CindyJean
Member Avatar

Tricky
Aug 15 2008, 03:28 AM
hi everyone just stoppin in...not gonna go into much detail other than to say this show and the improvement i have seen over the last couple of weeks is just mindblowing, i feel like i am waiting for the other shoe to drop...god i have to hope it can stay this good, there is just no reason for it not to...if there is someone that can write stuff like this they need to be allowed to continue and without any outside interference.
Excellent post - I agree. The show is better and I hope they continue what they are doing.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Marlena recovers from her near paralysis; Lucas tells Sami he's taking his daughter and leaving.

Tuesday
Bo gives Roman the envelope that holds information about Philip's threat; Melanie says she can't help Max and Stephanie because she's broke.

Wednesday
Chelsea surprises Daniel at his apartment; Philip is served a subpoena.

Thursday
Chelsea reacts to learning that Kate and Daniel have slept together; Caroline finds Steve working on his Web site.

Friday
Chelsea meets with Kate and Daniel at the pub; Marlena disappears from her hospital room.
Edited by Angie79, Aug 15 2008, 06:50 PM.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 15 2008, 06:41 PM

Chelsea reacts to learning that Kate and Chelsea have slept together;
BWAH! What? Now that would be a twist!

I *heart* random typos.

Ah, no fun, you fixed it!
Edited by fenderbabe, Aug 15 2008, 06:52 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

fenderbabe
Aug 15 2008, 06:51 PM
Angie79

I *heart* random typos.

OK, incest and lesbianism in one fell swoop!!!!!
Boy, did you see those ratings explode??????????????????????????????? :rockon:

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Aug 15 2008, 07:10 PM
fenderbabe
Aug 15 2008, 06:51 PM
Angie79

I *heart* random typos.

OK, incest and lesbianism in one fell swoop!!!!!
Boy, did you see those ratings explode??????????????????????????????? :rockon:
You better believe it! :tounge:

Oh god, I wish I could see my double-take while reading that caught on camera. It sounded like another Shawn/Belle burning cabin incident where they found out they slept together.

ges
Member Avatar

If Chelsea just has a little hissy fit and then forgives Daniel I will need a barf bag. Also, time for her to find out that it was Nick that paid for her tuition not Grandma. This s/l is just so ewww.

MoonShadowed
Member Avatar

e83talus
Aug 12 2008, 03:48 PM
Marlena not remembering John, even temporarily, will be hilarious!
See how you like robodick!
I will still watch although I may cringe and ff the Stephanie, Melanie, France crap and the Chan stuff. They should just get these people off screen as quickly as possible in my opinion.

Love Tanna moving into DiMansion as the people who there usually are onscreen!
this is the best thing i've heard to come out of the spoilers in MONTHS!!

Tanna & J&M all living in the DiMansione
my 2 favorite couples
i reckon this is going to be hilarious

dansea1myheart

You know what.. I don't understand why people have to be so nasty about Daniel/chelsea and steph/max. These are great actors too. There are other storylines you know and there are people who enjoy watching dansea & stax!!!!!!!! Like me and thousands of others!!! I don't want to be nasty but you bashers are really sickening already, have your opinon and thats fine but you don't have to insult the actors and you don't have to have nasty comments about their storylines, you can't please everyone and believe it or not they do have fans and these fans would really like it if the bashing stopped and we can all enjoy our soaps and our favorites! WHICH MINE HAPPENS TO BE DANIEL/CHELSEA!!!!!!!!! Trust me they will do just fine.. Every supercouple has had problems and they are all doing just fine and so will dansea! They will get passed this, afterall he didn't cheat he wasn't even with chelsea at the time!

Loyal Dansea/Stax lover

Colleen
Edited by dansea1myheart, Aug 17 2008, 10:37 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

My lord, so many run-on sentences... :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply