Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 8/25 **UPDATED 8/19**
Topic Started: Aug 12 2008, 02:51 PM (9,701 Views)
dansea1myheart

Mason
Aug 17 2008, 10:36 PM
My lord, so many run-on sentences... :shame:
Sorry didn' know I was being graded!!!!!!!!!!

GO DANSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

dansea1myheart
Aug 17 2008, 10:34 PM
You know what.. I don't understand why people have to be so nasty about Daniel/chelsea and steph/max. These are great actors too. There are other storylines you know and there are people who enjoy watching dansea & stax!!!!!!!! Like me and thousands of others!!! I don't want to be nasty but you bashers are really sickening already, have your opinon and thats fine but you don't have to insult the actors and you don't have to have nasty comments about their storylines, you can't please everyone and believe it or not they do have fans and these fans would really like it if the bashing stopped and we can all enjoy our soaps and our favorites! WHICH MINE HAPPENS TO BE DANIEL/CHELSEA!!!!!!!!! Trust me they will do just fine.. Every supercouple has had problems and they are all doing just fine and so will dansea! They will get passed this, afterall he didn't cheat he wasn't even with chelsea at the time!

Loyal Dansea/Stax lover

Colleen
http://s7.zetaboards.com/DaytimeRoyalty/boardrules/

cassie1013

ladyofthelake
Aug 15 2008, 07:10 PM
fenderbabe
Aug 15 2008, 06:51 PM
Angie79
Aug 15 2008, 06:41 PM

Chelsea reacts to learning that Kate and Chelsea have slept together;
BWAH! What? Now that would be a twist!

I *heart* random typos.

Ah, no fun, you fixed it!
OK, incest and lesbianism in one fell swoop!!!!!
Boy, did you see those ratings explode??????????????????????????????? :rockon:
LOL that is one hilarious typo!!!!!!!

Hahahaha it's so late and I am SO tired I had to read it twice. Then the image came to mind (SICKENING)......OY.

Yes, it's been a long day but gotta love those typos!

maconrich
Member Avatar

AllTheSame
Aug 17 2008, 08:02 PM
e83talus
Aug 12 2008, 03:48 PM

Love Tanna moving into DiMansion as the people who there usually are onscreen!
this is the best thing i've heard to come out of the spoilers in MONTHS!!

They should have done this last year, but I totally want Stefano, EJ and Sami added to the mix, too.

Guess it's good that whoever at Days finally got their head out of their ass long enuf to see the possibilities...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

* Daniel tells Chelsea the truth about his relationship with Kate.

* Lucas tells Sami hes taking Allie and leaving.

* Nick finds Melanie, and they have an instant connection.

* John asks Marlena to come home with him when shes released from the hospital.

* Max tells Tiffany that he has a girlfriend, but she kisses him anyways.

Thursday Steve thinks its time to investigate Trent Robbins.

Friday Stefano tells Tony that hes coming home.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 19 2008, 01:09 PM
Daytime Dial spoilers

* Daniel tells Chelsea the truth about his relationship with Kate.

* Lucas tells Sami hes taking Allie and leaving.

* Nick finds Melanie, and they have an instant connection.

* John asks Marlena to come home with him when shes released from the hospital.

* Max tells Tiffany that he has a girlfriend, but she kisses him anyways.

Thursday Steve thinks its time to investigate Trent Robbins.

Friday Stefano tells Tony that hes coming home.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/
Yay, lets get this chan thing over with..let them die a fiery death.

Can't wait to see the Nick/Mel scenes-More sexy Nick, the better :)

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Glad to hear Stefano's still around..

brimike

I swear, I've seen that "Lucas tells Sami he's taking Allie and leaving" spoiler about twelve times in the last year. Is it just me?

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

No, it's not just you. It's wash, rinse, repeat.

ginababe
BANNED

^^ In lucas's case he should add a hair cut in there ;)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Other then the Lucas/Sami one, these sound good. Glad the truth about Daniel/Kate is revealed.

Glad Stefano is featured. I figured he would be. I just hope they don't water him down. I was hoping he would remain underground.

Like the Steve/Trent one too. I want Steve to start doing police-like work again. I always enjoyed him doing that.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Aug 20 2008, 01:57 AM
Other then the Lucas/Sami one, these sound good. Glad the truth about Daniel/Kate is revealed.

Glad Stefano is featured. I figured he would be. I just hope they don't water him down. I was hoping he would remain underground.

Like the Steve/Trent one too. I want Steve to start doing police-like work again. I always enjoyed him doing that.
Tim, maybe you know but wasn't there a spoiler somewhere about Trent hiring Steve to find out why Max is in France? Or maybe my memory isn't remembering? Maybe that will be why Steve starts to investigate Trent.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

They're going to have to do some fast writing to get Trent outta there because of the firing. Now Trent asks Marlena out? This is akin to them just getting John with Ava, only to have her ship out. Wow.

Mason
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Aug 20 2008, 04:14 PM
They're going to have to do some fast writing to get Trent outta there because of the firing. Now Trent asks Marlena out? This is akin to them just getting John with Ava, only to have her ship out. Wow.
That's exactly what I thought when I read that preview. Just like I said when Ava was thrown with John right before she left, why even bother throwing Trent with Marlena now?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ArizonaDaze
Aug 20 2008, 12:41 PM
PhoenixRising05
Aug 20 2008, 01:57 AM

Tim, maybe you know but wasn't there a spoiler somewhere about Trent hiring Steve to find out why Max is in France? Or maybe my memory isn't remembering? Maybe that will be why Steve starts to investigate Trent.
Yes, there was. I guess Steve will pretend to help Trent while, really, he's investigating him. I'm game for that.

As for Trent, just because he was fired doesn't mean he is out within a month. I bet he's still here at least through October. I can honestly see him being offed or something on Halloween or going right into sweeps. I have a feeling that is why they are putting him with Marlena. They need more involved in the story, especially if they will be doing a murder mystery. Plus, Marlena is the one playing hard to get now so it makes sense and it ties in nicely with the random Marlena/Trent encounter a few weeks ago.

siamesecougar
Member Avatar

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Aug 12 2008, 03:29 PM
I know this detail has slipped some people's minds,but John is Marlena's HUSBAND,in or out of good mind, so Roman has no say whatsoever to where Marlena recooperates,butt out.
Hmmmm. There is that pesky little "John being legally dead" issue.

Most of the characters have died at least once and characters like Stefano, John, Roman, Bo, Hope, Marlena, just to name a few, have died so many times, I have lost count.

Maybe in Salem's County and District Court Records, the Death and Marriage records for them have a Judge signed perpetual Court Order attached to all marriage and death records that contains a clause that says something like:

"In the event the named deceased person does reappear in Salem and is proved to be alive, and therefore not deceased, this Death Certificate will be null and void and the deceased will be again considered alive as of the date of their reappearence in Salem."

"The undeceased will also be considered to be once again legally married to the last named legal undeceased spouse of the named undeceased individual with all rights and privileges."

:popcorn:

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

siamesecougar
Aug 26 2008, 01:40 AM
JohnandMarlenaFreak
Aug 12 2008, 03:29 PM
I know this detail has slipped some people's minds,but John is Marlena's HUSBAND,in or out of good mind, so Roman has no say whatsoever to where Marlena recooperates,butt out.
Hmmmm. There is that pesky little "John being legally dead" issue.

Most of the characters have died at least once and characters like Stefano, John, Roman, Bo, Hope, Marlena, just to name a few, have died so many times, I have lost count.

Maybe in Salem's County and District Court Records, the Death and Marriage records for them have a Judge signed perpetual Court Order attached to all marriage and death records that contains a clause that says something like:

"In the event the named deceased person does reappear in Salem and is proved to be alive, and therefore not deceased, this Death Certificate will be null and void and the deceased will be again considered alive as of the date of their reappearence in Salem."

"The undeceased will also be considered to be once again legally married to the last named legal undeceased spouse of the named undeceased individual with all rights and privileges."

:popcorn:
:D :D :D

brimike

Mason
Aug 20 2008, 08:49 PM
ladyofthelake
Aug 20 2008, 04:14 PM
That's exactly what I thought when I read that preview. Just like I said when Ava was thrown with John right before she left, why even bother throwing Trent with Marlena now?
To hastily throw together a contrived motive to add another suspect to the list.

Mason
Member Avatar

brimike
Aug 26 2008, 12:45 PM
Mason
Aug 20 2008, 08:49 PM
To hastily throw together a contrived motive to add another suspect to the list.
Knowing Higley, you may very well be correct.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply