Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Ali Sweeney Interivew
Topic Started: Aug 13 2008, 10:19 AM (1,902 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

JANALH
Aug 13 2008, 09:28 PM
Kirk
Aug 13 2008, 09:04 PM
Has Ali forgotten that Sami did have a female friendship with Jamie YEARS ago? :shrug:
wasn't she played by Tara Reid?
No, she was played by Miriam Parrish.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Tara Reid played Sami's friend Ashley when Sami had run away to L.A. in 1995.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

I didn't know that Tara Reid was on DOOL, I have to admit that I find that funny. I could see her fitting in well. :drunk:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I wonder if they ever even considered bringing Jaime back?

I know Parrish has moved on from acting but I wouldn't have even minded a recast. It would be wonderful to see that friendship picked up again, especially now.

Ali is quite the talker, especially in interviews, so something felt off here. Her answers were very short and compact. Not like her. Maybe it's just reading into things but I have to wonder if all the recent Higley hoopla and uncertainty over things, since we know many are in the dark on what is going on, is why she was so brief in her answers. She came off like she was hesitant about saying certain things. Perhaps that is why she wasn't going too much into what her pregnancy means for the show or what is coming for her character. Still a nice interview though.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Aug 14 2008, 12:21 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Is Parrish still married to RKK?

Tammy
Member Avatar

This interview was weird to me. Normally Ali is all chatty, and playful what was with the short to the point answers? Interesting. Thanks for posting.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Tammy
Aug 14 2008, 09:32 AM
This interview was weird to me. Normally Ali is all chatty, and playful what was with the short to the point answers? Interesting. Thanks for posting.
Exactly. Something was off with her for me as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply