Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A closer look, Nicole
Topic Started: Aug 14 2008, 08:15 AM (2,405 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Aug 16 2008, 12:35 AM
PhoenixRising05
Aug 15 2008, 12:35 AM
I ADORE Nicole. If there is one thing Higley is done is she's done great for Nicole and her relationship with EJ.

Looks like Ejole is heading for a stumbling block, which is fine. Good stuff here. Can't wait for the Noir stuff.
I agree with you. I always liked Nicole but I have absolutely loved her this time around. Ari's acting has really evolved and so has Nicole's "personality". That is why I don't believe that EJole are completely done, they've given Nicole so many layers and have done so much writing for their relationship thus far, even giving them Trent to deal with. They haven't been written as simply an "interloping" relationship. Nicole is the underdog. EJ and Sami have so many striking similarities to Sami and Austin, respectively. After years of chasing Sami, EJ will have her and then eventually realize she is not his true love and not want to be the second choice to Lucas (the Carrie in this situation). He'll see that his best friend Nicole, the one he was able to confide in and completely let his guard down with, is the woman for him after all. Go Ejole!! In the meantime though, I'd like to see Nicole completely seperate herself from EJ and let him go; I hope she won't subject herself to being his sounding board available at his convenience when he gets sick of Sami and her whining, when he needs to remember what it was like to have fun and be happy. I hope that Nicole doesmove on, like Ari says, maybe a new job and a new man.EJ will realize what he's missing when it's gone.
Dolce, get outta my head!! :lol: :cheers:

Word, word, word!! You are dead on!! :rockon:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

It seems like Nicole is projecting herself onto EJ .... Nicole was the one who married for money and now in her fantasy EJ is one who married for money....Nicole is the one who cheated on Victor and now in her fantasy EJ cheats on her. I think all the actors are doing a great job, Film Noir is an interesting story perspective and DAYS nailed it. Ali Sweeney is outstanding...
Edited by cjknick, Aug 16 2008, 01:49 PM.

dorothyg
Member Avatar

Nicole knew from the start how Ej felt about Sami. When he called out Samis name in the elevator, it is then she should have said No to Ej. Ej has loved Sami for so long now and only knew Nicole three months. If he didn't feel he has a chance with Sami now, he would not be going that way again. She finally had the nerve to tell Ej her true feelings. Everyone could see it, but Nicole. The reason Lucas wouldn't take her back is bc he knew she had feelings for Ej. I think Ej tried to make himself try to move on with Nicole, but he doesn't love her. I feel bad for Nicole and think she can add much to Days, but Ejami are meant to be.

pagraves
Member Avatar

I don't think Sami told EJ her true feelings, unless you mean, "I love Lucas but he doesn't want me so I have to move on. And since I have some mostly undefined feelings for you, and we're trapped here and I need your help fighting off your father, we can see what happens. Maybe."

EJ needs to get something in writing with that girl.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

dorothyg
Aug 16 2008, 06:34 PM
Nicole knew from the start how Ej felt about Sami. When he called out Samis name in the elevator, it is then she should have said No to Ej. Ej has loved Sami for so long now and only knew Nicole three months. If he didn't feel he has a chance with Sami now, he would not be going that way again. She finally had the nerve to tell Ej her true feelings. Everyone could see it, but Nicole. The reason Lucas wouldn't take her back is bc he knew she had feelings for Ej. I think Ej tried to make himself try to move on with Nicole, but he doesn't love her. I feel bad for Nicole and think she can add much to Days, but Ejami are meant to be.
On this TV show, the way they change producers and writers like a new mommy changes diapers???? No such thing as "meant to be". :D

Sariah
Member Avatar

I have always liked Nicole, and am loving her this go-round. I do hope they pair her with EJ, because I enjoy them so darn much together.

I'm so looking forward to the film noir stuff tomorrow. I'm refusing to watch any clips online, because I am going to watch the show live and I am going to watch the entire episode. I can't remember the last time I did either one of those things!

Alligato
Member Avatar

pagraves
Aug 16 2008, 10:31 PM
I don't think Sami told EJ her true feelings, unless you mean, "I love Lucas but he doesn't want me so I have to move on. And since I have some mostly undefined feelings for you, and we're trapped here and I need your help fighting off your father, we can see what happens. Maybe."

ya know, pa, as much as I loved the EJ/Sami scenes in the stairwell - the honest, tranquil talk was a lovely balance to the chaos of the rest of the story - you are right.

There was nothing really exhanged that we didn't already hear once. Sami didn't say anything promising. EJ didn't hear anything that he didn't hear before, other than she pushed him aside intentionally because she wanted to work it out with Lucas. She did say that she can't help the feelings she has for him, but she didn't say what the feelings were. "Anything is possible" could also mean "I still don't want anything to do with you" if Sami wanted to spin it that way.

The kiss was quite sexy, but I have a feeling there will be no followup.
If I start making out with a man like that, I would expect that there would be some hot feelings, maybe we start dating, have some couple-moments, etc. With those two, tomorrow Sami will act like nothing happened, probably won't even be able to say the word "kiss" and EJ will be following her around thinking they are one step from engaged.

Sigh...this is really getting to be old.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Alligato
Aug 18 2008, 12:47 PM
pagraves
Aug 16 2008, 10:31 PM

ya know, pa, as much as I loved the EJ/Sami scenes in the stairwell - the honest, tranquil talk was a lovely balance to the chaos of the rest of the story - you are right.

There was nothing really exhanged that we didn't already hear once. Sami didn't say anything promising. EJ didn't hear anything that he didn't hear before, other than she pushed him aside intentionally because she wanted to work it out with Lucas. She did say that she can't help the feelings she has for him, but she didn't say what the feelings were. "Anything is possible" could also mean "I still don't want anything to do with you" if Sami wanted to spin it that way.

The kiss was quite sexy, but I have a feeling there will be no followup.
If I start making out with a man like that, I would expect that there would be some hot feelings, maybe we start dating, have some couple-moments, etc. With those two, tomorrow Sami will act like nothing happened, probably won't even be able to say the word "kiss" and EJ will be following her around thinking they are one step from engaged.

Sigh...this is really getting to be old.
I agree, Alligato. Until I hear Sami say "I love you" to EJ, it will be the same old, same old. I used to be a LUMI fan, never an EJAMI fan, but now I wish they would all go away from each other. Sami needs to be alone. I think the kiss was just a set up for Nicole to see to advance the fantasy she has while drunk, nothing more. Sorry, EJAMI fans, you may have to wait a little longer, if ever. Days just needs to cut their losses with these three and move in another direction.
Edited to add: which I thought they were with EJ and Nicole, but now, not so much.
Edited by ArizonaDaze, Aug 18 2008, 12:56 PM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

There are no follow-up spoilers for EJ and Sami. I think the stairwell kiss may have been a set up to Nicole's dream! EJ seems to be in some spoilers but Sami isn't! so far anyway!

ceejay

Ari is a fantastic talent, and I'm glad she's back at Days. She has brought so much more this time go round. I'm lovin' her paired with EJ, and her friendship with Chloe (now that Ava's gone) is fun. She was certainly the best of the bunch in the two-day black and white film noir...she could be a reincarnate from the 40s! LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply