Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Prod Blog Update; Short interview with Molly Burnett
Topic Started: Aug 14 2008, 07:42 PM (790 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Cute picture of her and Blake. More interviews with RB and BB coming later.

http://blog.nbc.com/days_production/2008/08/a_days_photo_shoot.php
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Molly and Blake do look cute together. I know its the DOOL production, but its great to hear that they saw great chemistry between Melanie and Nick. I hope it comes off like that on tv.
Edited by Charmqn, Aug 14 2008, 08:03 PM.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I have enjoyed Melanie so far but a lot of it is probably because of the bitchy things she says to Stephanie.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Well I am feeling positive with all the work they went into casting her. Ten girls at the end of who knows how many?

fenderbabe

I have a great feeling about Molly too, so far she's stepped up to the plate with what they gave her. She's a bit of a refresh after watching Stax for so long, so I don't mind having another new younger character. The casting overall has been very good lately, even the extras are awesome. Whoever has been casting, they're doing a damn good job.

Looking forward to her scenes with Blake...I'm tired of seeing him opposite the same three people all the time.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Cute picture. Blake and her looked good together there. Can't wait to see the interviews when they are posted.

So far, I like Melanie alot and I think Burnett has proven she's talented. She's brought so much energy to the show and to the Stax/Trent story. She's an asset right now when it comes to that story and I like her spunk. She adds some nice comedy too. Can't wait to her and Nick together. Days casting did yet another good job again finding her. I know she doesn't have red hair naturally (I recall the pictures we saw when she was casted showing her with brown hair I believe) but I'm glad she has it now. The show could use a red-haired beauty like herself. I can't wait for her to get to Salem and stir the pot there.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

PhoenixRising05
Aug 15 2008, 12:38 AM
Cute picture. Blake and her looked good together there. Can't wait to see the interviews when they are posted.

So far, I like Melanie alot and I think Burnett has proven she's talented. She's brought so much energy to the show and to the Stax/Trent story. She's an asset right now when it comes to that story and I like her spunk. She adds some nice comedy too. Can't wait to her and Nick together. Days casting did yet another good job again finding her. I know she doesn't have red hair naturally (I recall the pictures we saw when she was casted showing her with brown hair I believe) but I'm glad she has it now. The show could use a red-haired beauty like herself. I can't wait for her to get to Salem and stir the pot there.
ITA, and also on the hair. Not that there is anything wrong with blonds and brunettes but the show has so many, Molly's hair helps her to stand out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply