Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Suds Report Ellen Wheeler is our saviour!; TVGC
Topic Started: Aug 15 2008, 09:03 AM (973 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/The+Suds+Report+August+15+2008/Soaps/Suds/Articles/080815_news_nelson.htm?isfa=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Thanks Nelson!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Quote:

Which soap journalist suggests a swanky restaurant for an interview and then stiffs the star with the bill?

LMAO

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Good stuff! Thanks again, Nelson!

kserox10

I hope Cady/Dixie will come back to AMC. :)

Phil is back at OLTL! :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

Someone, please, PM me the outed star from Perez, lol.
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I try not to say this about anyone because it's downright mean and usually not true, but Wheeler is TALENTLESS.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I'm very curious to know who the outed star is...

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

psychofan
Aug 15 2008, 02:48 PM
I'm very curious to know who the outed star is...
I hope it's okay to give a hint! I'm not sure if it's against the "rules" but I know that the outed star plays a gay character on their show! It wasn't as big a "surprise" as someone playing a hetero stud/family man or woman!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

King
Aug 15 2008, 02:36 PM
I try not to say this about anyone because it's downright mean and usually not true, but Wheeler is TALENTLESS.
I have to say I always liked her acting! Her stint as EP of the longest running soap in broadcast history has left a LOT to be desired IMO!

lilacwine
Member Avatar

I think she was a better actress..... I had higher hopes for her because of that.... but hey... I was wrong.

~bl~
Member Avatar

The idea of AMC doing a story with Irrizarry, Ehlers and Goldin is hilarious. If they go there, I will laugh and laugh and hope it doesn't suck!

Deleted User
Deleted User

I can't wait til Cady returns to AMC. David is the best way for a "Dixie's not really dead storyline". Tamara Braun as Kendall would be awesome I think, but I hope Alicia Minshew stays as Kendall, she's the best Kendall EVA. Sarah Michelle WHO? lol.
Quote Post Goto Top

lilacwine
Member Avatar

I'd love Tamara Braun... but she'd be costly as wel.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

I hear Brian Frons wants her back on ABC, but not GH because of the Carly overload. OLTL's too cast heavy right now, and AMC needs all the star power it can get.

Mason

If Ellen Wheeler is our savior, then God help us all.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Quote:

Which black female star refuses to be paired with a black love interest?

Who could this possible be? Daytime barely has black female "stars" these days...

Days - Renee/Lexie is with Abe
AMC - Debbie Morgan/ Angie is with Jessie
Y&R - Eva Pigford is about to be paired with Neil

....my guess is Y&R's Christel Khalil...all (Kevin, Daniel and Cane) of Lily's love interests have been white.

Drew
Member Avatar

Who was the outted star on perez? I have totally missed this apparently

Mason

I think Van Hansis is the one Perez reported to be gay, although I have no idea whether or not he actually is. It could just be Perez's wishful thinking.

Gregorzick

1.)Ellen Wheeler isn't going to save soaps!!!! Hell, she's one of the reasons that soaps have sucked for years. She was always overrated as an actress and she sucked as a director. So, is it any suprise that she sucks as a producer?!! Not!!!! Those in the know in the Cincy Soap Hood have been laughing behind her back for god knows how long!!!!

2.)PGP and/or Telenext or whoever the fuck owns ATWT these days needs to stop worrying about their cast members sex lives and leave Perez Hilton alone!!!! Every GLBT member of the ATWT cast needs to run- and not walk -to the nearest office of the ADVOCATE magazine and freakin come out already!!!! Their closet doors are truly made of glass!!!!

3.) Hmmm....could the so called gay star who thinks he/she runs his/her soap be on the alphabet network which has a show which is supposed to be about a hospital but isn't?! Just wondering, you know!!! :wink:
Edited by Gregorzick, Aug 15 2008, 10:48 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply