Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Julie Berman Gets Hitched!
Topic Started: Aug 16 2008, 11:34 PM (659 Views)
jcar03
Member Avatar

Posted Image

General Hospital's Julie Berman Gets Married
By Marisa Laudadio

Originally posted Saturday August 16, 2008 02:45 PM EDT
Photo by: Nicole Caldwell

General Hospital actress Julie Berman married commercial real estate broker Michael Grady in Los Angeles on Aug. 15, her rep Nicole Nassar tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Berman, 24, who plays the troubled daughter of Luke and Laura Spencer on the popular daytime show, wed Grady, 27, in a Roman Catholic ceremony in the Sacred Heart Chapel at L.A.'s Loyola Marymount University. A reception at a private home in Pacific Palisades followed.

"Mike is my best friend, and ultimately he is my soul mate," Berman tells PEOPLE. "He's the guy I want to do everything with the guy I want to be with when he's old and wrinkly."

Berman wore a silk tulle wedding dress and veil by Monique Lhuillier. The groom wore a chocolate brown Hugo Boss suit, while Berman's eight bridesmaids wore floor-length brown dresses by Amsale.

The couple's five-tiered cake, with alternating layers of strawberries and cream and passion fruit, was a gift from Berman's brother and sister-in-law's local Vanilla Bake Shop.

The big day, planned by Kelly Michelle Weddings, featured a color palette of peach, chocolate brown, cream and celery green and included centerpieces of peaches, roses, moss and berries by R. Jack Balthazar.

Guests including GH co-stars Rebecca Herbst (who plays Elizabeth Webber), Jane Elliot (Tracy Quartermaine), Greg Vaughan (Lucky Spencer), and Kirsten Storms (Maxie Jones) and her boyfriend, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus guitarist Elias Reidy, took home favors of fresh-baked scones and organic peach preserves.

Berman says she and Grady hope to start a family someday. "I want little kiddies running around, but not anytime soon," she says. "I'd like some time to enjoy married life before the kids start coming."

The couple, who were engaged in London on Cinco de Mayo 2007, will honeymoon in Hawaii next month. This is the first marriage for both.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20219777,00.html
Edited by jcar03, Aug 16 2008, 11:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Awww, damn! I am supposed to be on that photo with her! LOLOL

Congrats! :D
Edited by Manny, Aug 17 2008, 07:07 AM.

Jonatha

Manny
Aug 17 2008, 07:06 AM
Awww, damn! I am supposed to be on that photo with her! LOLOL

Congrats! :D
Awwww....how cute! Congrats to them.

Drake_Cake
Member Avatar

I am so happy for her. She is amazing on GH!!!!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Aww congrats to her.

Although I have to say, I am tired of people younger then me getting married lmfao :P

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Tammy
Aug 17 2008, 11:33 AM
Aww congrats to her.

Although I have to say, I am tired of people younger then me getting married lmfao :P
Congrats to JB and don't worry Tammy, your time will come! Now if it was ME being sick of people younger than myself getting married, it would mean I was against 99.9% of the weddings in the WORLD! :unsure:

CandiceSpauldingMunson
Member Avatar

She looks so pretty I am happy for her

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply