Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days casting news: Eve Plumb guest stars
Topic Started: Aug 18 2008, 06:57 PM (1,731 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

The print TV Guide is reporting that Eve Plumb (Jan Brady, The Brady Bunch) will appear on August 29 as Dora, a patient of Marlena's.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Wow! First the Partridges and now the Bradys. :tounge: (lol in that SNL skit, I totally wanted the Bradys to win.)

Just kidding... this sounds great!! Thanks OBK!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm curious about this story..So glad that Marlena seems to be staying in the forefront...

Kenny
Member Avatar

Aw man, Eve Plumb annoys me, LoL.

I totally expect for there to be some little quip about "the Brady family" in her dialogue somewhere. Hell, maybe she'll be playing an older version of Jan Spears who's gone on to murder Belle and marry Shawn Brady, LoL.

Thanks for posting! :)

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

Thanks for the info, OBK :biggrin:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I think she is only appearing for one day.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Lame.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Okay is it just me or is this totally random and ODD?? lol

And I know damn well that when I see her the only thing that will go through my head is "Marcia Marcia Marcia!" LMFAO ;)

jane1978

OneBadKitty
Aug 18 2008, 06:57 PM
The print TV Guide is reporting that Eve Plumb (Jan Brady, The Brady Bunch) will appear on August 29 as Dora, a patient of Marlena's.
She is probably that wacky patient from the recent casting call. :D

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I typed the article up if anyone wants ro read it. :)

Eve Plumb Hits Salem

Suddenly Jan Brady's "middle-child-syndrome" doesn't seem so bad. Eve Plumb of The Brady Bunch will appear on Days of our Lives August 29 as Dora, a woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown who goes to see shrink Marlena Evans (Deidre Hall). "Dora just can't hold on anymore," says Plumb. "Her husband isn't paying her any attention, her children don't like her, she has a horrible job, and her boss is mean. She feels her life is out of control."

The same can't be said for Plumb. When acting roles slowed, she taught herself to paint and is now an acclaimed artists with exhibits at serveral top galleries across the country. (Check her out at eveplumb.tv) "It was my way of taking charge oif my creative life," she says. "I jump up and down like a little girl every time a painting sells, and I certainly don't care if people buy them just because I'm Jan Brady. The money's the same color."
Edited by Rick, Aug 19 2008, 02:54 AM.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

oh god please let her say "Marsha Marsha Marsha" Hell I'd be willing to hear a "Marlena Marlena Marlena " .

Thanks Kitty!

Ellie

Rick
Aug 19 2008, 02:53 AM
I typed the article up if anyone wants ro read it. :)

Eve Plumb Hits Salem

Suddenly Jan Brady's "middle-child-syndrome" doesn't seem so bad. Eve Plumb of The Brady Bunch will appear on Days of our Lives August 29 as Dora, a woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown who goes to see shrink Marlena Evans (Deidre Hall). "Dora just can't hold on anymore," says Plumb. "Her husband isn't paying her any attention, her children don't like her, she has a horrible job, and her boss is mean. She feels her life is out of control."

The same can't be said for Plumb. When acting roles slowed, she taught herself to paint and is now an acclaimed artists with exhibits at serveral top galleries across the country. (Check her out at eveplumb.tv) "It was my way of taking charge oif my creative life," she says. "I jump up and down like a little girl every time a painting sells, and I certainly don't care if people buy them just because I'm Jan Brady. The money's the same color."
Thanks for typing this up! :smile:

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Tammy
Aug 19 2008, 01:33 AM
Okay is it just me or is this totally random and ODD?? lol

And I know damn well that when I see her the only thing that will go through my head is "Marcia Marcia Marcia!" LMFAO ;)
Ditto!

thanks Kitty!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks for the info and for typing up the article.

Eve Plumb! Star of one my favorite trash TV movies of all time: Dawn, Portrait of a Teenage Runaway. I'm sure she'll be fantabulous LOL.
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Dragonish1
Aug 19 2008, 06:56 AM
oh god please let her say "Marsha Marsha Marsha" Hell I'd be willing to hear a "Marlena Marlena Marlena " .

Thanks Kitty!
Ha! I was just about to type the exact same thing.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Aug 19 2008, 06:56 AM

Thanks Kitty!
LOL That is what came to my mind too, except I would think it would be more fitting as...

"Sami Sami Sami!" :frustration:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Cool!

I love that the show keeps bringing on experienced actors and actresses. Hopefully that doesn't change with Ed gone. Yet another classic sitcom star. This should be fun. It's so ironic considering how Jan was sort of off her rocker on The Brady Bunch and now she plays a patient of Marlena's on Days, where we used to have a psycho named Jan and we have a family on the show called the Brady's. Lots of irony here. :laugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply