Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 9/1 *UPDATED 8/22*
Topic Started: Aug 19 2008, 02:52 PM (6,944 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday, September 1st
No show

Tuesday, September 2nd
Stefano returns to reclaim his mansion and is arrested by Bo; John is summoned to the police station to answer questions about the Paul Hollingsworth case; Hope arrests Paul; Max is still interested in getting to know his sister.

Wednesday, September 3rd
Daniel tells Chelsea he wants to move forward with her; Morgan confronts John; Bo tells John Paul to turn himself in; Roman tells John that Stefano will not be charged with any crime; Victor pays Stefano a visit.

Thursday, September 4th
Abe and Lexie spend time with Theo at the playground; Trent asks Marlena out, which prompts her to ask John for a divorce; Nicole befriends John and tells him a secret about Trent's past; Stefano has a family meeting with E.J. and Tony.

Friday, September 5th
Lucas asks Chloe to join him at the Horton cabin; Kate insults Lucas' choice in women; Mickey tells Lucas that he and Sami are being granted joint custody of Allie; Daniel admits to Hope that he still loves Chelsea.

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
No show

Tuesday
Stefano returns to reclaim his mansion and he is arrested on the spot; Morgan is reunited with Paul at the park.

Wednesday
Chelsea and Daniel discuss where they stand as a couple; Victor pays an important visit to Stefano.

Thursday
Trent asks Marlena out over breakfast; Stefano has a family meeting with EJ and Tony.

Friday
Lucas asks Chloe to join him at the Horton cabin; Sami refuses to share her daughter with Lucas.

**UPDATED 8/22**

SOW Sneak Peeks

Week of 8/25
Lucas vows to get custody of Allie
Roman gives Bo 48 hours to crack Paul's case
Nick comes to Max and Stephanie's rescue
Steve decides to investigate Trent

Can't miss:
Morgan sees her father

Week of September 1st
Lucas and Chloe start moving Allie
Bo arrests Stefano
Morgan confronts John
Theo loses it
Marlena is asked out

Edited by Angie79, Aug 22 2008, 11:10 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I may vomit if Chan continues going forward. Why introduce GS if it doesn't end them?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Trent asks Marlena out and she asks for a divorce because of it,UM,AGAIN writers need to be hit in the head,that move is NOT Marlena at ALL and I wanna stangle Roman,he's just gonna let Stefano walk AGAIN,he needs to be stripped of his duties and enough with the divorce talk,what is going on here?So much for not being disappointed again,although paybacks a bitch John,Jarlena and Marlena fans suffered threw Ava ,now its John's turn,but ok,Trent is leaving,why the heck do they start things with people who are just gonna leave eventually,its a waste of time and things were FINALLY getting the way I wanted too,now were backpeddling again,I am sick of taking 2 steps forward,then 20 steps backwards,its too exhausting and I am very close to turning DOOL off for good.

hopperl

I am excited that Daniel is turning to Hope. Trent and Marlena WTH??????

Charmqn
Member Avatar

oh, god...Daniel is in love with Chelsea..aww isn't that sweet.....not..get Chan off my screen now.

daisysmommy

hopperl
Aug 19 2008, 03:31 PM
When is the dude's last day? If they announced it Monday, and they're taping three weeks in advance, does Trent get chopped the week after this hideous bile of preview? Can't be soon enough for me.

They really can't keep a momentum for a week.

A divorce? Again with this? It's almost impossible to believe.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Looks like Monday is the best day!

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Daniel admits to Hope that he still loves Chelsea.

The man must have a brain tumor. What is wrong with these people?! Why are Chan still fucking getting forced on us?! I can't take it anymore!

Quote:

Kate insults Lucas' choice in women

And this is new news, how? Holy fucking shit this spoiler could have came out in 1998 and still been legit.

Good to know that as soon as grandma sex comes out, Kate goes right back to being obsessed with Lucas. Why can't they give this woman a real story, a real romance or something? Would it kill them? Would Dena Higley or whoever the fuck is writing this show break out in hives if Kate got a storyline?

Quote:

Abe and Lexie spend time with Theo at the playground

Ooo, yippee. Remind me not to miss that.

Quote:

Victor pays Stefano a visit

Only thing worth watching this week.

HorseAngels

FINALLY SOMEBODY WITH THE GOOD SENSE TO PUT DANEIL AND CHELSEA BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU DENA!!!! THANK YOU, GARY!!!! THANK YOU, KEN!!!!

:hail: :hail: :smooch: :smooch: :wub2: :wub2: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

My guess is Marlena would only date Trent to make John jealous.

zyona

HorseAngels
Aug 19 2008, 03:53 PM
FINALLY SOMEBODY WITH THE GOOD SENSE TO PUT DANEIL AND CHELSEA BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU DENA!!!! THANK YOU, GARY!!!! THANK YOU, KEN!!!!

:hail: :hail: :smooch: :smooch: :wub2: :wub2: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I COUDN'T SAY IT BETTER! WAY TO GO, HOPE WE GET THE CHANCE TO SEE A GREAT ROMANCE BETWEEN THIS COUPLE.

Shakabigfoot
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting!

Shakabigfoot
Member Avatar

cjknick
Aug 19 2008, 03:45 PM
:lol:

Ponz
Member Avatar

daisysmommy
Aug 19 2008, 03:37 PM
hopperl
Aug 19 2008, 03:31 PM
When is the dude's last day? If they announced it Monday, and they're taping three weeks in advance, does Trent get chopped the week after this hideous bile of preview? Can't be soon enough for me.

They really can't keep a momentum for a week.

A divorce? Again with this? It's almost impossible to believe.
The actors are usually told about 6-8 weeks before their final tape date so I'd expect RB to air at least through October (possibly setting up a Sweeps murder mystery).

Shylock

Wow. This is pretty much some lopsided crap, it seems. Is this Higley's work or? Also "Bo tells John Paul to turn himself in".. um, what?

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I am looking forward to seeing what Vic and Stefano discuss.
Edited by Tripp, Aug 19 2008, 04:23 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

cjknick
No shit, cj!

All of this sucks! Where's Phorgan? Where's Nicole? Where's Ej/Sami? Where's Tanna? WTH with Marlena and Trent?

And I am neutral on the Jarlena stuff, but this is getting about as annoying as the EJamicus stuff. Either put them together or don't...but the constant "I love you. I want a divorce since you are with Ava. I love you. I want a divorce since you are with Trent." leaves me hating everyone involved. Come on!
And Marlena would NEVER date a nasty dude like Trent...maybe Victor, but not Trent.

I thought Stefano was going underground...why is he un-arrestable?

There is slight possibility with the Stefano/Tony/EJ meeting, but come on!

And 2 whole damn weeks of Chan? Really? Is that necessary? Yes, why introduce Kate if he was going to end up with Chelsea anyways?

Yea, Ed's stuff is done. Dena's back!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Alligato
Aug 19 2008, 04:23 PM

And 2 whole damn weeks of Chan? Really? Is that necessary? Yes, why introduce Kate if he was going to end up with Chelsea anyways?
Well my hope is Chan is still off. That we might have one more week with them and then it's over? (God I hope so).

Where the fuck is that damn interlude he'll have with Nicole? *desperate*

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Victor and Stefano is like a dream come true, when was the last time these two shared scenes together? Also glad Paul is found...Trent and Marlena is strange..and this Daniel and Chelsea stuff is horrible, please end this soon..

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Alligato
Aug 19 2008, 04:23 PM
cjknick
No shit, cj!

All of this sucks! Where's Phorgan? Where's Nicole? Where's Ej/Sami? Where's Tanna? WTH with Marlena and Trent?

And I am neutral on the Jarlena stuff, but this is getting about as annoying as the EJamicus stuff. Either put them together or don't...but the constant "I love you. I want a divorce since you are with Ava. I love you. I want a divorce since you are with Trent." leaves me hating everyone involved. Come on!
And Marlena would NEVER date a nasty dude like Trent...maybe Victor, but not Trent.

I thought Stefano was going underground...why is he un-arrestable?

There is slight possibility with the Stefano/Tony/EJ meeting, but come on!

Yea, Ed's stuff is done. Dena's back!
Yep,Marlena would NEVER date a guy like him,when she was at the Ick Cafe she was totally putt off by him,I like the actor,but Marlena is so much taller than him,not like that matters,but this is just ANOTHER stupid random ridiculous thing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply