Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 9/1 *UPDATED 8/22*
Topic Started: Aug 19 2008, 02:52 PM (7,064 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am so sick of the Daniel and Chelsea crap too. The best thing in here is the Victor/Stefano spoiler. That should be good!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Tripp
Aug 19 2008, 04:25 PM
Alligato
Aug 19 2008, 04:23 PM

And 2 whole damn weeks of Chan? Really? Is that necessary? Yes, why introduce Kate if he was going to end up with Chelsea anyways?
Well my hope is Chan is still off. That we might have one more week with them and then it's over? (God I hope so).

Where the fuck is that damn interlude he'll have with Nicole? *desperate*
I meant that next week, we have nothing but Chan where Chelsea discovers her golden boy screwed her granny. That takes up about 4 days. Then for the week of 9/1, it seems we have another 3 or so days of Chan.

That's alot of one story that isn't that big of a story.
I mean, have a few days here and there to appease some of the fans, but two whole weeks front and center? Not worth it.

Yea, how is he in love with Chelsea when he is supposd to interlude with Nicole?
Edited by Alligato, Aug 19 2008, 04:34 PM.

Sindacco

Angie79
Aug 19 2008, 02:52 PM
Victor pays Stefano a visit.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Alligato
Aug 19 2008, 04:33 PM
Tripp
Alligato

And 2 whole damn weeks of Chan? Really? Is that necessary? Yes, why introduce Kate if he was going to end up with Chelsea anyways?
Well my hope is Chan is still off. That we might have one more week with them and then it's over? (God I hope so).

I meant that next week, we have nothing but Chan where Chelsea discovers her golden boy screwed her granny. That takes up about 4 days. Then for the week of 9/1, it seems we have another 3 or so days of Chan.
That's alot of one story that is that big of a story. I mean, have a few days here and there to appease some of the fans, but two whole weeks front and center? Not worth it.

Yea, how is he in love with Chelsea when he is supposd to interlude with Nicole?
Oh I've always hated how we have "insta" love with Chan and all of Daniel's actions have always screamed the OPPOSITE this love in theory he has for Chelsea. He's so in love with her so he screws her grandmother. He's so in love with her he sticks her in a locker. He's so inlove with her he pushes her to the side to go apologize to Kate (for really no reason). He's so in love with her he was practically licking cream off of Lexie's nose. And now we have him interacting with Nicole in such a way that even SC felt the need to bring it up. (If you notice, SC seems completely eager to talk about ANYTHING ELSE other than his main love interest).

So if the show would let Hope be the one to hear him say that and call him on it and go "You keep saying that but what about your actions" and make him see how he's been behaving...I'd have tremendous respect for ending the story THAT way.

And as for Chelsea, not sure her reaction except I don't see how she wouldn't be sickened by Dan doing her grandmother. It's one thing to get over your boyfriend doing your mom, but moving up one level to grandmother is sick enough, but if you recall at that same time he was pushing Chelsea away insisting they couldn't be together...that would enrage me to death ("So it's alright to do Kate for awhile but not me? And then after you're done with her, you're ready now?") That's just sick and stupid and dumb.

Even for Dena.

Edited by Tripp, Aug 19 2008, 04:40 PM.

daisysmommy

Ponz
Aug 19 2008, 04:19 PM
daisysmommy
Aug 19 2008, 03:37 PM
hopperl
Aug 19 2008, 03:31 PM
I am excited that Daniel is turning to Hope. Trent and Marlena WTH??????
When is the dude's last day? If they announced it Monday, and they're taping three weeks in advance, does Trent get chopped the week after this hideous bile of preview? Can't be soon enough for me.

They really can't keep a momentum for a week.

A divorce? Again with this? It's almost impossible to believe.
The actors are usually told about 6-8 weeks before their final tape date so I'd expect RB to air at least through October (possibly setting up a Sweeps murder mystery).
Do we hear when the actor is pink slipped or a couple of weeks after?

Sindacco

Kevc1980
Aug 19 2008, 04:30 PM
Victor and Stefano is like a dream come true, when was the last time these two shared scenes together?
February 2001, on the plane that took them to Paris for Greta's Coronation.

Ponz
Member Avatar

daisysmommy
Aug 19 2008, 04:39 PM
Ponz
Aug 19 2008, 04:19 PM
daisysmommy
Aug 19 2008, 03:37 PM
hopperl
Aug 19 2008, 03:31 PM
I am excited that Daniel is turning to Hope. Trent and Marlena WTH??????
When is the dude's last day? If they announced it Monday, and they're taping three weeks in advance, does Trent get chopped the week after this hideous bile of preview? Can't be soon enough for me.

They really can't keep a momentum for a week.

A divorce? Again with this? It's almost impossible to believe.
The actors are usually told about 6-8 weeks before their final tape date so I'd expect RB to air at least through October (possibly setting up a Sweeps murder mystery).
Do we hear when the actor is pink slipped or a couple of weeks after?
He was fired last week.

zyona

Tripp
Aug 19 2008, 04:37 PM
Alligato
Tripp
Alligato

That's alot of one story that is that big of a story. I mean, have a few days here and there to appease some of the fans, but two whole weeks front and center? Not worth it.

Oh I've always hated how we have "insta" love with Chan and all of Daniel's actions have always screamed the OPPOSITE this love in theory he has for Chelsea. He's so in love with her so he screws her grandmother. He's so in love with her he sticks her in a locker. He's so inlove with her he pushes her to the side to go apologize to Kate (for really no reason). He's so in love with her he was practically licking cream off of Lexie's nose. And now we have him interacting with Nicole in such a way that even SC felt the need to bring it up. (If you notice, SC seems completely eager to talk about ANYTHING ELSE other than his main love interest).

So if the show would let Hope be the one to hear him say that and call him on it and go "You keep saying that but what about your actions" and make him see how he's been behaving...I'd have tremendous respect for ending the story THAT way.

And as for Chelsea, not sure her reaction except I don't see how she wouldn't be sickened by Dan doing her grandmother. It's one thing to get over your boyfriend doing your mom, but moving up one level to grandmother is sick enough, but if you recall at that same time he was pushing Chelsea away insisting they couldn't be together...that would enrage me to death ("So it's alright to do Kate for awhile but not me? And then after you're done with her, you're ready now?") That's just sick and stupid and dumb.

Even for Dena.

Hey this was not Dena's fuck up it was Ed Scott, so I guess what they are doing is cleaning it up. Daniel and Chelsea do have a great chemistry, so I sure hope they will keep them together, because we know Nick and Chelsea did not have chemistry, hell they used to put me to sleep. So donít worry Tripp, at the end you are going to love this couple ok, oh by the way do you like the color Green? :wink:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Geez Kate doesn't approve of Lucas's choice in women. Did anyone of us really think she would take to Chloe with open arms? :eyeroll:

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers Angie, but they don't sound thrilling. Like someone said, Monday looks like the best day of the week!

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Alligato

Maybe the interlude is offscreen just like the Date sex? Wouldn't surprise me. God forbid we see Daniel makeout with anyone hotter than Chelsea. Can't let people see acutal sexual chemistry, we must watch gross father/daughter kisses until the end of time.

Oh lord, I dry heave at the though of another Chantasy.

ges
Member Avatar

Thank you for posting the spoilers. They suck.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Tell us what you really thing ges! :D (you're right)

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

zyona
Aug 19 2008, 04:53 PM
Hey this was not Dena's fuck up it was Ed Scott, so I guess what they are doing is cleaning it up. Daniel and Chelsea do have a great chemistry, so I sure hope they will keep them together, because we know Nick and Chelsea did not have chemistry, hell they used to put me to sleep. So donít worry Tripp, at the end you are going to love this couple ok, oh by the way do you like the color Green? :wink:

Actually I don't know if ES had anything to do with adding in grannysex or not, but IMO the fuck up started when they put Chan together in the first place. No falling in love, no chemistry, and propping ALL THE TIME, well that's pretty much all on Dena as she had no inhibitions then did she?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Honestly, minus Daniel and Chelsea i don't think these sound too bad..Nice mix of characters mentioned: Stefano, Tony, Victor, and Mickey have me excited...

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks for posting

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Wednesday, September 3rd

WOW! I've been waiting for this for so long....I thought it was some kind of rule that we couldn't have Victor and Stefano sharing scenes...if the DiMera/Kiriakis storyline is going to continue, the way to give it zest is to put Stefano and Victor at the forefront, not center it around Phorgan and the non threatening villain John.

Thursday, September 4th
Nicole befriends John and tells him a secret about Trent's past;

Sounds like Nicole has a plan up her sleeve. Go Nicole, take Trent down.

Other than these two spoilers, the rest sound awful! :sleep: .
Edited by DolceDiMera, Aug 19 2008, 05:36 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Tripp
Aug 19 2008, 05:27 PM
zyona
Aug 19 2008, 04:53 PM

Actually I don't know if ES had anything to do with adding in grannysex or not, but IMO the fuck up started when they put Chan together in the first place. No falling in love, no chemistry, and propping ALL THE TIME, well that's pretty much all on Dena as she had no inhibitions then did she?
I thought they had great chemistry intitially. Then, when they became romantic, i.e. when Chelsea was fantasizing about him in the hospital, I lost interest. They started feeling too forced.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Aug 19 2008, 05:30 PM
Honestly, minus Daniel and Chelsea i don't think these sound too bad..Nice mix of characters mentioned: Stefano, Tony, Victor, and Mickey have me excited...
Ya know, I might have been too hasty to roll my eyes.

It is a 4 day week, and Chan is only on for 2 days - half the week, but still. There is a good mix of John, Marlena, Stefano, some Paul movement - at least he isn't in the dungeon anymore, throw in some Nicole and Victor, then Friday, I get my favorite little foursome...fivesome, whatever. Just looking for some resolve there.

Guess it ain't too bad.
Thanks, Angie for passing these on. I have been looking forward to hearing about what's next.

stefenohairychest
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Aug 19 2008, 04:36 PM
Angie79
Aug 19 2008, 02:52 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I can hardly wait for that episode..I bet it has everything to do when :shithitfan: with the Paul case and stefeno being let go as a free man...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply