Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 9/1 *UPDATED 8/22*
Topic Started: Aug 19 2008, 02:52 PM (6,968 Views)
Charmqn
Member Avatar

I could ignore the Chan shitfest, if Nick was on my screen that week too....Sexy Nick just counters all the crap oozing from Chan.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

zyona
Aug 19 2008, 04:53 PM
Tripp
Aug 19 2008, 04:37 PM
Alligato
Aug 19 2008, 04:33 PM
Tripp
Aug 19 2008, 04:25 PM
Alligato
Aug 19 2008, 04:23 PM

And 2 whole damn weeks of Chan? Really? Is that necessary? Yes, why introduce Kate if he was going to end up with Chelsea anyways?
Well my hope is Chan is still off. That we might have one more week with them and then it's over? (God I hope so).

Where the fuck is that damn interlude he'll have with Nicole? *desperate*
I meant that next week, we have nothing but Chan where Chelsea discovers her golden boy screwed her granny. That takes up about 4 days. Then for the week of 9/1, it seems we have another 3 or so days of Chan.
That's alot of one story that is that big of a story. I mean, have a few days here and there to appease some of the fans, but two whole weeks front and center? Not worth it.

Yea, how is he in love with Chelsea when he is supposd to interlude with Nicole?
Oh I've always hated how we have "insta" love with Chan and all of Daniel's actions have always screamed the OPPOSITE this love in theory he has for Chelsea. He's so in love with her so he screws her grandmother. He's so in love with her he sticks her in a locker. He's so inlove with her he pushes her to the side to go apologize to Kate (for really no reason). He's so in love with her he was practically licking cream off of Lexie's nose. And now we have him interacting with Nicole in such a way that even SC felt the need to bring it up. (If you notice, SC seems completely eager to talk about ANYTHING ELSE other than his main love interest).

So if the show would let Hope be the one to hear him say that and call him on it and go "You keep saying that but what about your actions" and make him see how he's been behaving...I'd have tremendous respect for ending the story THAT way.

And as for Chelsea, not sure her reaction except I don't see how she wouldn't be sickened by Dan doing her grandmother. It's one thing to get over your boyfriend doing your mom, but moving up one level to grandmother is sick enough, but if you recall at that same time he was pushing Chelsea away insisting they couldn't be together...that would enrage me to death ("So it's alright to do Kate for awhile but not me? And then after you're done with her, you're ready now?") That's just sick and stupid and dumb.

Even for Dena.

Hey this was not Dena's fuck up it was Ed Scott, so I guess what they are doing is cleaning it up. Daniel and Chelsea do have a great chemistry, so I sure hope they will keep them together, because we know Nick and Chelsea did not have chemistry, hell they used to put me to sleep. So donít worry Tripp, at the end you are going to love this couple ok, oh by the way do you like the color Green? :wink:

Honey, save your "na-na-na-na-boo-boo" for the playground, please. :huh:
For the record, I think they're idiotic to go on with Chan, too.

kpuma

I am a first time poster - I am very excited about these spoilers. I have been a 20 year fan (well, there have been ups and downs) who is back full-time because of Daniel and Chelsea. I am hoping for good things for these two. I haven't been happy with the direction their relationship has taken recently (can you say Kate? Why did the writers think this was a good idea? UGH!) but am hopeful for their future. I am also hopeful that folks will give them a chance.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

kpuma
Aug 19 2008, 06:37 PM
I am a first time poster - I am very excited about these spoilers. I have been a 20 year fan (well, there have been ups and downs) who is back full-time because of Daniel and Chelsea. I am hoping for good things for these two. I haven't been happy with the direction their relationship has taken recently (can you say Kate? Why did the writers think this was a good idea? UGH!) but am hopeful for their future. I am also hopeful that folks will give them a chance.
Sorry, but for many of us, they HAD their chance. I cannot force myself to love a couple just because someone asks me to. I can't pretend they're enjoyable to me. It's not like they're real human beings I need to deal with day in and day out. Then, I would give them a chance. They're characters on a TV show that I can FF at will. And I will when necessary.
And personally, I had hoped, since Billie was off canvas before Dr. Dan showed up, that they would have put him with Kate to begin with. I personally thought that was a good idea.

aimees76
Member Avatar

With the exception of Victor and Stefano ... the rest is just :sleep:

Alligato
Member Avatar

kpuma
Aug 19 2008, 06:37 PM
I gave them a chance. I really did.
I think Shawn Christian is a major hottie, so I thought no matter who he is with, I will enjoy it because he will be nekkid.
But Chelsea? I think I started to hate it when she fantasized about him in the hospital and started baby talking when he was around. Chelsea commanded her sorority during the Ford Decker crap, handled herself during the hideous TTS, and was pretty independent before then.
Dr. Dan comes along and she reverts into this love sick little girl who gets giddy when he is around.

I think that Chelsea's immaturity and little girl looks turn me off to the couple. Dan is a take control, world renowned surgeon. They just don't fit well...unless he is just looking for some arm candy.

And it is okay to go against the grain when it comes to couples. I am/was an EJami for a long time - still teeter - and talk about crap for liking that couple. Sometimes we see things in a pairing that others don't...but you can't force people to like your couple when they just don't see IT. To each his own. Just try to enjoy your stories.
Edited by Alligato, Aug 19 2008, 06:52 PM.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Oh thank god, not custody battle......ugh enough of trent, make him go away fast PTB.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

SPOILER : "Daniel has an interlude with Nicole" this is what SC revealed at a recent fan event in Ohio.Sorry if this has already been posted. A Daniel/Nicole pairing would be heluva lot better than Chels
Edited by Dayzfan, Aug 19 2008, 08:15 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Dayzfan
Aug 19 2008, 08:04 PM
SPOILER : "Daniel has an interlude with Nicole" this is what SC revealed at a recent fan event in Ohio
But nobody knows what that means. With our luck? Chez Rouge will suddenly have a piano bar and they will entertain the crowd performing show tunes. (Which incidentally I'd still prefer to watch then Chan!)

Kenny
Member Avatar

This does seem more even than the stuff we were getting a month or two ago, but I still have no interest in almost 90% of the stories going on, minus the return of Stefano.

Mason
Member Avatar

Victor/Stefano is inspired. Everything else, most especially CHAN, sucks.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
No show

Tuesday
Stefano returns to reclaim his mansion and he is arrested on the spot; Morgan is reunited with Paul at the park.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I have to agree with Kev here...these spoilers are not half bad.

There is still forward movement in stories, which is alot better then may-mid-July. Stefano/Victor sounds is GOLD. I love that the Paul stuff finally comes out. As for Marlena/Trent, it was said that John would be pursuing Marlena and I just love the fact that Marlena is finally having a life again. With Plumb coming on to play a patient of her's and now Trent, it's about time they give Marlena her own stuff to do rather then have her chase after John. Now John can see things from her point of view. I like the fact that the Marlena/Trent scene from a few weeks ago actually led to something. People wondered about that but now it comes into play and I think it could build well into a Trent murder mystery.

The Chan stuff sounds awful but the rest sounds solid. There is a nice balance. The only think that outright worries me is Stefano coming out of hiding. I wanted him in hiding. My hope is there is some sort of reason for this. I do like the sound of the spoilers with him coming back to reclaim his mansion. That should be fun. I want to see how he gets out of trouble again and the family meeting sounds fun too.

All in all, not too bad. Again, things are moving, which is a good sign even if you dislike some of the stories .

Tony&Anna

Awesome but marlena and trent dats has gone to hell

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I love Shawn Christian, and was so excited when it was announced he was coming to Days..but Daniel has been such a dud so far and i can't stand him and Chelsea..I really hope they fix the character and end Daniel/Chelsea so i can really enjoy SC on Days..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Daniel and Chelsea could've worked. I was one that was ok with them for a bit early on but it was just too one note. There was no depth and then they tried to add it later on with the age difference and all and it flopped. Days must sense it too because they didn't even promote the couple in the summer promo and we haven't seem them much since June. The show doesn't seem to want to hype them up like they do Stax and other couples,

I don't think Chelsea/Daniel is something that will continue. Maybe for awhile longer but I don't even get the feeling the show is invested, at least not anymore. It's coming off more like a story that will progress both characters somewhere moreso then the beginning of a long-term romance.

e83talus
Member Avatar

I don't want Marlena with Trent however it will be good for John to see how it feels and give Marlena a sorely needed ego boost after his constant ridicule and rejection for 8 months. I don't think Marlena and Trent will go anywhere but John has to feel something other than his feeling that Stefano is after her so he will protect her.

I want him to want Marlena because he can't help himself, not because Stefano is chasing her and he hates Stefano. I want Marlena to get her backbone and pride back. As a Jarlena fan I will have a difficult time forgetting John ramming Marlena's head into a door and knocking her out, leaving her crying outside of the lab while he destroyed the disc, and humiliating Marlena in front of the mob princess. I don't want Marlena to run back to John quite yet so the spoiler about Trent, certainly comes out of left field, does not worry me. The fact the John is interested enough to get info about him from Nicole is more telling than Trent asking Marlena out on a date.

I will stick with Days through this to see where they go. I just started watching again during the past two weeks and I am pleased that the garbage that sent me running in June is either off or has devolved, like Ava and John, Chan, and the Ejami v Lumi endless drama. The only thing missing for m in these spoilers is Tanna. Come one Days don't drop the ball with them. I love Anna and would like to see the friendship between she and Marlena from the hospital continue.

proshutterbug
Member Avatar

I am really loving these spoilers...I can't wait for them to get Daniel and Chelsea back together...and anything that ends the endless triangle of EJ/Sami/Lucas makes me happy...THAT is who I am sick of....As one poster put it earlier ...you can't force people to like who you like...and the reverse is true as well...you can't force people to hate a couple just because you do...I love my Daniel and Chelsea and I am sick to death of the triangle....you use your fast forward button on the couples that you don't like and I will use mine on the ones I don't like...That is what makes soaps so great...a couple to like for everyone.

pagraves
Member Avatar

I'd like a little more Steve and Kayla, myself. Like...ANY Steve and Kayla...

angelatil
Member Avatar

I sincerely hope Daniel and Chelsea are back together! They are just great together!!! Thank you to everyone that made this possible! I love he tells chelsea he wants to move foward and tells Hope he loves Chelsea! This is great! Daniel and Chelsea are meant to be together!!

Also, it should be interesting to see Victor and Stefano talking..can't wait to see that too!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply