Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 9/1 *UPDATED 8/22*
Topic Started: Aug 19 2008, 02:52 PM (6,975 Views)
ges
Member Avatar

Alligato
Aug 22 2008, 10:06 PM
ges
Aug 22 2008, 08:17 PM
As for Chan, The grandmother sex is all the more sickening because they are both acting like they are in high school. Making out at her parents Forth of July Party. Very mature, Dan. Maybe you could have smoked a joint behind a tree while you were at it.
Do grandmothers even know how to text message? Anyway, the fact that Dr. Dan banged the grandmother, who's vajayjay is made out of titaniun, and then got the hots for her grandaughter says alot about his character. He has none.
How anybodty thinks this couple is hot is beyond me. When they kiss it looks illegal. Kate needs to retire her crotch once and for all. It is really getting gross.
It's too bad because Dr. Dan is gorgeous, but ruined by Higley. Of course.

Love the spoiler about Theo having a bad day at the park. Coming the next week: Abe goes to the Home Depot to by some tools. riveting. :cheers:
Great post, ges! Love it when you are in one of these moods! You have the best snark! :wave:
thank you! I have snark! I like that!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

ginababe
Aug 20 2008, 06:42 PM
^^ Chan dies a miserable horrible death?? Quickly followed by a double suicide of Stax?
I wish you were writing the show.

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

ges
Aug 23 2008, 01:13 PM
suzipawhuska
Aug 22 2008, 09:06 PM
Hey, easy on grandma~stuff! WE are getting younger by the day! hahaha
With all that I have read, is Sami and Lucas going to get back together or NOT?? If she stays with EJ then I really will be disappointed!
PS> This grandma can text, but I'm not so good on the computer!~~yet~~
I admit the grandma texting comment was in poor taste. Just picturing my grandma texting was all. :biggrin:
Thats okay! I used to watch DOOL with my grandma when I was younger, adn now my grandkids watch with me. I am not computer savy and my grandkids are! They teach me alot!

I am just worried that Lumi maybe over forever, and I don't like that! But then, again, there is alot of s/l in this show that I don't like! hahaha

Sorry if I came on too strong, didn't mean to.

LUMI FOREVER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?? One can always hope

ges
Member Avatar

Don't be silly, it was moi.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ges
BornwatchingDays
Aug 20 2008, 12:01 PM
ges
Aug 19 2008, 05:12 PM
Thank you for posting the spoilers. They suck.
Omg I love your banner :hail: ... its like the best thing I've ever seen! (this is my first post, and your banner prompted it)
Why thank you! What a lovely compliment. One can dream, right?

As for Chan, The grandmother sex is all the more sickening because they are both acting like they are in high school. Making out at her parents Forth of July Party. Very mature, Dan. Maybe you could have smoked a joint behind a tree while you were at it.
Do grandmothers even know how to text message? Anyway, the fact that Dr. Dan banged the grandmother, who's vajayjay is made out of titaniun, and then got the hots for her grandaughter says alot about his character. He has none.
How anybodty thinks this couple is hot is beyond me. When they kiss it looks illegal. Kate needs to retire her crotch once and for all. It is really getting gross.

Love the spoiler about Theo having a bad day at the park. Coming the next week: Abe goes to the Home Depot to by some tools. riveting. :cheers:
I'm old enough to be a grandmother, and I text message all the time. You might need to recheck your vision of a grandmother. After all, Lauren Koslow is a Bowie fan!!

Edited to add: I posted before I read your apology. My apologies!!
Edited by ladyofthelake, Aug 23 2008, 06:39 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

ladyofthelake
Aug 23 2008, 06:36 PM
ges
BornwatchingDays
Aug 20 2008, 12:01 PM
ges
Aug 19 2008, 05:12 PM
Thank you for posting the spoilers. They suck.
Omg I love your banner :hail: ... its like the best thing I've ever seen! (this is my first post, and your banner prompted it)
Why thank you! What a lovely compliment. One can dream, right?

I'm old enough to be a grandmother, and I text message all the time. You might need to recheck your vision of a grandmother. After all, Lauren Koslow is a Bowie fan!!
Lauren Koslow is a GILF ...

just sayin' ...
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

lol. She doesn't even look like a grandmother ... especially not the grandmother of a college student.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Jinxie
Aug 24 2008, 05:15 PM
lol. She doesn't even look like a grandmother ... especially not the grandmother of a college student.
I wish I would look that good when I do become a grandma....
Sigh.......

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

So do I. But I wouldn't wanna act as young as Kate ie. sleeping with her granddaughter's boyfriend!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Jinxie
Aug 24 2008, 09:02 PM
So do I. But I wouldn't wanna act as young as Kate ie. sleeping with her granddaughter's boyfriend!
Heck, if I could get guys at Kate's age younger than she is (and remember, Dan isn't nearly as young as EJ), I would have no problem with it. :D

Course, Dan looks far closer to Kate's age then he does Chelsea. Personally I think he's the one who looks ridiculous with Chelsea.

Mason
Member Avatar

Daniel's a heck of a lot closer to Kate's age than he is to Chelsea's.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

That much is true. But for her to be dating her granddaughter's so-called man is still wrong on her part.

Mason
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Aug 24 2008, 09:18 PM
That much is true. But for her to be dating her granddaughter's so-called man is still wrong on her part.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I don't want Daniel with Kate any more than I want him with Chelsea. The only thing I want him paired with is a one-way ticket to the other side of the earth, LoL.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 24 2008, 09:15 PM
Daniel's a heck of a lot closer to Kate's age than he is to Chelsea's.
An Embryo is closer to Chelsea's age then Daniel :huh: lmao :P
Edited by Tammy, Aug 25 2008, 12:10 AM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

LOL! If Chelsea wasn't in the picture, I would totally want Kate and Daniel together. Due to Daniel's relationship with Chelsea, its icky!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Jinxie
Aug 25 2008, 08:28 PM
LOL! If Chelsea wasn't in the picture, I would totally want Kate and Daniel together. Due to Daniel's relationship with Chelsea, its icky!
I know what you mean. I have seen tomorrow's show and LK and SC really do have AWESOME chemistry. I really think LK deserves a real love interest and with a hot guy cause she can totally bring it.

And check out their HUG tomorrow. I'm just saying. It's not hugging, it's making out without kissing.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Tripp
Aug 25 2008, 08:58 PM
Jinxie
Aug 25 2008, 08:28 PM
I know what you mean. I have seen tomorrow's show and LK and SC really do have AWESOME chemistry. I really think LK deserves a real love interest and with a hot guy cause she can totally bring it.

And check out their HUG tomorrow. I'm just saying. It's not hugging, it's making out without kissing.
Ooo, something to look out for tomorrow! The hug!

And yes, when I am a grandmother, I hope I could snag a dude who looks like EJ...or even Dan.
And Kate has more sexuality in one look than ANY other actress on that show! Not too bad for a granny!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kate is not your grandma's grandma! (or something like that, LOL)

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

Just think, Marlena is a grandmother and she was pregnant the same time as Belle! I am glad that part of my life is over!
While I might not be thin and beautiful like Marlena, I dearly love my grandchilren. {2 girls, 17 yr and 11 yr}
I started watching the show with my gram, and now mine watch it with me. Well, the 11 yr old one does the other quit some time ago!!
I love DOOL

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

Ps. I am a Lumi fan, too. Can't help it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply