Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 9/1 *UPDATED 8/22*
Topic Started: Aug 19 2008, 02:52 PM (7,060 Views)
peaches179

Mason
Aug 24 2008, 09:25 PM
The only thing I want him paired with is a one-way ticket to the other side of the earth, LoL.

ICAM! He can't leave fast enough for me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

suzipawhuska
Aug 25 2008, 10:39 PM
Just think, Marlena is a grandmother and she was pregnant the same time as Belle! I am glad that part of my life is over!
While I might not be thin and beautiful like Marlena, I dearly love my grandchilren. {2 girls, 17 yr and 11 yr}
I started watching the show with my gram, and now mine watch it with me. Well, the 11 yr old one does the other quit some time ago!!
I love DOOL
I think they fudged a lot on that whole Marlena thing. It's pretty impossible for Marlena to have been a psychiatrist in the 70's and be able to be pregnant in the 2000's. I know it's happened, but she hasn't had any miracle surgery or hormones that we know of. By the same token, I think it's pretty unlikely Kate is, too. I mean, for Billie to have Chelsea, Billie would have to be at least in her late 30's. Unless all these women were having kids in their early teen's.....
If I try to think about it too much, it hurts my brain.
Edited by ladyofthelake, Aug 27 2008, 05:53 AM.

Pearly
Member Avatar

From Soapdom.com Sneakier Peaks:

Coming up the week of September 1, 2008...

Victor and Stefano join forces.

Max and Melanie get to know each other better.

Soapdom.com

Where's Sindacco?? He's gonna LOVE this.

Wonder if this has anything to do with Stefano proposing to Kate? :ermmmm:

Sindacco

FUCKING AWESOME Posted Image

Thanks for posting :D

Mason
Member Avatar

So Stefano really IS proposing to Kate? Interesting (if not completely out of left field).

Damn, they really are trying to fit half the town into the DiMera mansion!

cassie1013

Just out of curiousity, who DOES Kate like? She hates every woman that gets involved with any of her sons - would she rather them end up alone? She even turned on Belle after a while, and she's as cookie cutter as they come in soap land!

Mason
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Aug 28 2008, 05:41 AM
Just out of curiousity, who DOES Kate like? She hates every woman that gets involved with any of her sons - would she rather them end up alone? She even turned on Belle after a while, and she's as cookie cutter as they come in soap land!
I really think Kate has an Oedipal complex. Subconsciously, I think the only woman she believes is good enough for her sons is herself.
Edited by Mason, Aug 28 2008, 04:04 PM.

cassie1013

ginababe
Aug 20 2008, 06:42 PM
^^ Chan dies a miserable horrible death?? Quickly followed by a double suicide of Stax?
LOL can I promote YOU to headwriter?

I think you may be right, Mason. lol, even when she contrives the romance (which has backfired like the last 10 times), she ends up hating the person. and on top of all that, who the hell is she to judge anyone - slutty mcslutterson!!!

Stefano and Victor, very interesting...! Love it!

soapfan
Member Avatar

Pearly
Aug 27 2008, 04:12 PM

Soapdom.com

Wow! I can't believe that Victor and Stefano are going to join forces. I am curious to see what happens between them.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

soapfan
Aug 28 2008, 07:07 PM
Pearly
Aug 27 2008, 04:12 PM

Soapdom.com

Wow! I can't believe that Victor and Stefano are going to join forces. I am curious to see what happens between them.
SOMEONE is reading boards, not just at NBC. (thank Gawd) This has been reflected on several boards, wondering why in the world they never have Victor or Stefano on at the same time.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I agree but I don't think I ever imagined them joining forces. It makes sense with what John did though. I can see Victor making this deal to help get rid of John but Stefano must also back off from hurting Bo, Hope, and the Brady's. Then, I see Stefano double-crossing Victor and then that starts a feud between them. This has the potential to set up some huge stuff.

I wonder if this does have something to do with Kate being proposed to.

daisysmommy

Mason
Aug 27 2008, 05:51 PM
So Stefano really IS proposing to Kate? Interesting (if not completely out of left field).

Haha-- it's gotta be at least approaching 25%...
J&M, S&EJ, Allie & Johnny, Rolf, Stephano, Tony, Anna, [Kate]? 11 people...all having an endless loop of non-progressing conversations in the drawing room...

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Mason

It reminds me of when Sami, Lucas, Nicole and the others where all living at Victor's mansion...It made for some fun interactions..Hope we get that at the Dimera mansion..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Aug 29 2008, 02:29 AM
Mason

It reminds me of when Sami, Lucas, Nicole and the others where all living at Victor's mansion...It made for some fun interactions..Hope we get that at the Dimera mansion..
Same here.

As long as they all have logical reasons for being there, which they all mostly do, I'm cool with it.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Stefano proposing to Kate? What is all of this about? He's always got some weird stuff on his agenda, but this certainly tops it off!

cassie1013

Maybe he is proposing to her just because he wants to get laid. What else would she have to offer him?

HorseAngels

Chemistry between Daniel and GRANNY? Somebody is smoking somy funny cigarettes. No one has chemistry like Daniel and Chelsea. They are made for each other. GRANNY is a wahed up old whore who can't stand the thought that Daniel chose Chelsea over her. It takes no effort at all to see that from the beginning GRANNy has been working on a set-up for Chelsea to "accidentally" find out what happened between her and Daniel. She figured if she kept on seeking Daniel out, calling him, etc. that sooner or later Chelsea would overhear and - guess what - that's just how it happened.

Daniel and Chelsea are very different but it is their love celebrates thoes differences. There has not been a couple like this since Doug and Julie. They bring an old-fashioned love story back to DOOL; family ties and they love intertwined with those ties is what this show was started on and the love Daniel and Chelsea have for each other epitomizes that. It is a delight to watch this story unfold and iI really hope that Ken Corday, Bruce Evans, and the rest of the writers and producers at Days see waht they have in this couple and the story they are telling. They need to simply ifnore the ramblings of those whose sole purpose in life is to complain; it will take minimal effort to do that and the benefits they reap from supporting this warm and wonderful couple and the story surronding them will be worth its weight in gold.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

HorseAngels
Aug 31 2008, 11:20 AM
Chemistry between Daniel and GRANNY? Somebody is smoking somy funny cigarettes. No one has chemistry like Daniel and Chelsea. They are made for each other. GRANNY is a wahed up old whore who can't stand the thought that Daniel chose Chelsea over her. It takes no effort at all to see that from the beginning GRANNy has been working on a set-up for Chelsea to "accidentally" find out what happened between her and Daniel. She figured if she kept on seeking Daniel out, calling him, etc. that sooner or later Chelsea would overhear and - guess what - that's just how it happened.

Daniel and Chelsea are very different but it is their love celebrates thoes differences. There has not been a couple like this since Doug and Julie. They bring an old-fashioned love story back to DOOL; family ties and they love intertwined with those ties is what this show was started on and the love Daniel and Chelsea have for each other epitomizes that. It is a delight to watch this story unfold and iI really hope that Ken Corday, Bruce Evans, and the rest of the writers and producers at Days see waht they have in this couple and the story they are telling. They need to simply ifnore the ramblings of those whose sole purpose in life is to complain; it will take minimal effort to do that and the benefits they reap from supporting this warm and wonderful couple and the story surronding them will be worth its weight in gold.
Wow, you're so, so...........diplomatic. Not. :huh:
I can just see it....someone who is anti-Chan making the funny cigarette comment, and the big uproar ensuing about bashing Chan fans. I'll just chalk your making that comment to you having difficulty with people disagreeing with you and having difficulty with people who do not chant the Chan mantra and worship at the Chan altar at which you worship. And by making comments like that, you certainly aren't helping the negative opinion quite a few people on the boards have of the Chan fanbase in particular. You might want to consider that when trying to influence people towards your viewpoint.
For the record, I think Daniel and Kate have chemistry. I do not smoke. I haven't had a drink for weeks, and the last pills I took were three weeks ago for pain due to surgery. I am educated, lead a clean life, and am thinking coherently. I thought Chelsea's attempt at the little Victoria's Secret seduction was rather pathetic. My opinion, formed under no drug influence whatsoever.
Edited by ladyofthelake, Aug 31 2008, 12:38 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

ladyofthelake
Aug 31 2008, 12:37 PM
HorseAngels
Aug 31 2008, 11:20 AM

Wow, you're so, so...........diplomatic. Not. :huh:
I can just see it....someone who is anti-Chan making the funny cigarette comment, and the big uproar ensuing about bashing Chan fans. I'll just chalk your making that comment to you having difficulty with people disagreeing with you and having difficulty with people who do not chant the Chan mantra and worship at the Chan altar at which you worship. And by making comments like that, you certainly aren't helping the negative opinion quite a few people on the boards have of the Chan fanbase in particular. You might want to consider that when trying to influence people towards your viewpoint.
For the record, I think Daniel and Kate have chemistry. I do not smoke. I haven't had a drink for weeks, and the last pills I took were three weeks ago for pain due to surgery. I am educated, lead a clean life, and am thinking coherently. I thought Chelsea's attempt at the little Victoria's Secret seduction was rather pathetic. My opinion, formed under no drug influence whatsoever.
Well said, LadyoftheLake.

I also think it would behoove fans of Chelsea/Dan if they would stop with their comparisons of this couple to great supercouples of the past. Supercoupledom is done now with Days probably forever. Maybe they can remind one of them in some small way (and in Doug and Julie's case, a very small, insignificant way) but to make a supercouple, there are many factors that must come in: chemistry is a given but you must have writing that really helps strengthen the story, not tear it apart. Rootability is another one, and there has been nothing rootable about Chan since they started them off by having Chelsea dry hump Dan while still dating Nick. Chan was written with so many mistakes and missteps that there it only takes one of their issues could turn off any viewer, but you add in all of them, it's ridiculous this pairing got this far as it did.
Edited by Tripp, Aug 31 2008, 01:04 PM.

kpuma

I have been rooting for Daniel and Chelsea from day one - and I will continue to do so. I hope the writers realize what a terrible mistake they made in breaking up these two. But as Daniel said, this is a bump in the road. I'm hoping to see a great fall storyline with these two, working their way back to each other. I started watching Days over 20 year ago - and Daniel and Chelsea are the reason I am watching today.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply