Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Deidre Hall on KTLA TV!
Topic Started: Aug 19 2008, 03:34 PM (1,208 Views)
Ellie

Deidre Hall was on LA's KTLA TV morning news today!

She discussed tomorrow's show (she plays Samantha!) as well as what's going on in her life.

Enjoy! :smile:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie!

That was a fun interview.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Great interview, which, btw, about time ;) She's a great interviewee, thanks for recording and putting it up Ellie :)

Ellie

You're welcome! I know, it is a great interview!

Here's a pic...

Posted Image

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Oh, she looks so beautiful too. Absolutely gorgeous.

*steps off into a corner, jealous*

daisysmommy

Thanks Ellie. She's gorgeous. And so bouncy-- that always cracks me up.

Is it me or did she studiously try to control herself when someone commented about the 'big Olympics boost'? I am wondering about last week's ratings. She was all about tuning in tomorrow (next Wed's ratings report...)

Eh, maybe it's in my head.

Ellie

daisysmommy
Aug 19 2008, 04:17 PM

Is it me or did she studiously try to control herself when someone commented about the 'big Olympics boost'? I am wondering about last week's ratings. She was all about tuning in tomorrow (next Wed's ratings report...)

You're welcome! And I don't think so... ratings come out on Thursdays, and she was promoting tomorrow (Wednesday's) show, where she plays Samantha. I think that's what she meant.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

That was a nice interview..So nice to see her happy and so radiant..Single life suits her well...

daisysmommy

Ellie
Aug 19 2008, 04:24 PM
daisysmommy
Aug 19 2008, 04:17 PM

You're welcome! And I don't think so... ratings come out on Thursdays, and she was promoting tomorrow (Wednesday's) show, where she plays Samantha. I think that's what she meant.
I meant...I think (?) the interviewer talked about the big Olympics boost-- which many NBC shows have had. [The NYT did a whole 2 page article on how ratings have bounced for Today, etc and consistent ratings have increased NBC promo visibility for Fall programming... ]

This Thurs ratings would be for last week's shows [first wk of Olympics]... and when the interviewer said that, she looked like she was 'keeping composure', versus saying 'are you kidding me?'

I may be inventing this dynamic in my head...

But they [studio/actors, etc.] get dailies, I am sure, so I was wondering if this Thurs ratings [for us viewers, again, reflecting last week's shows] are gonna still be in the cellar...a la Bope wedding.

If that's true, she would likely already know...I was just wondering if you read anything into her reaction.

LOL, I am just trying to distract myself from the absurd spoilers, I think!

Ellie

^^ Oh ok, gotcha. Nope, lol, I didn't see it that way. But finding distractions from the spoilers sounds like a good idea!

Gwennie
Member Avatar

I thought she was trying to be nice when they were talking about the quality of the sets gettig better. They're obviously not very good right now, especially with budget cuts.

I also thought it was funny when she talked about drama behind the scenes. Like she didn't quite know what to say to that. She answered it all well though.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

daisysmommy
Aug 19 2008, 05:06 PM

I heard someone mentioning that too.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Thank ya, Miz Ellie!

hops
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie! I love Deidre's interviews. She is always so up and engaged and engaging.

Alin89
Member Avatar

awesome

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...those people at KTLA were annoying. They kept cutting her off and they were all over the place. Too many people involved if you ask me. One or two should handle the interviewing. I hate how they fumbled over the name Marlena and details too. They need to do better research. I give Dee all the credit in the world for acting as classy and professional as she did in that environment. You could tell at the end when they were asking her to come back some time how she tried to avoid the question :laugh: .

She did very well and glad she promoted tomorrow. The more promotion Days gets, the better. I'm pleased that she is happy with her life. That was a nice story about her son driving too. She was adorable and I swear she gets better with age. Did anyone notice how they asked her about tension/drama backstage? Seems they may have heard about the situation too. :laugh: . Dee handled that well. I would never expect her to say anything anyway.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Aug 20 2008, 01:38 AM.

Ansku
Member Avatar

Itīs always fun to watch her, she`s always so happy and excited, lol! :) Thanks Ellie.

CatherineEarnshaw

Thanks for posting. She always looks more youthful and hip in interviews than she looks on Days.

peaches179

hops
Aug 19 2008, 07:13 PM
Thanks Ellie! I love Deidre's interviews. She is always so up and engaged and engaging.

I agree. I love her! Thanks for posting! :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply