Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Jessica Morris Returns
Topic Started: Aug 19 2008, 05:30 PM (810 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Posted Image

On today's Soaps Up with Amanda Thomson she reported that Jessica Morris will return to OLTL as Jennifer Rappaport. Since she was killed by Daniel Colson this means she'll most likely returns as a ghost of some sort or in someone's dream. She said she would be on for a few episodes, however, who she would be interacting with was uncertain.

My guess is she'll either be in scenes with Lindsay or Rex or both. Lindsay, because she,s her mother and Rex because he was her true love before Gigi was ever known to exist.
Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I remember hating her when they tried to make her the star of the show, and then I missed her when they killed her off. LOL!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Y&RWorldTurner
Aug 19 2008, 05:43 PM
I remember hating her when they tried to make her the star of the show, and then I missed her when they killed her off. LOL!
I never had the chance to hate her because when I started watching she was a great actress and I fell in love with her quickly. But from others I heard she was horrid when she first started.

I do think if she has scenes with Rex it will be very interesting to watch since Rex was almost obsessed with her lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Oh 2001 to 2003 or so seemed like the show become the Jen Hour for a while. She was really bad when she first started, but she did grow a lot towards the end of her run.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Another thought could be that she will be appearing with Marcie as well.

Her death scene though was so well directed and her death led JPL finally being able to show he had it in him to act dramatic material.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I also hated her for most of her run, but in the last year or so, I began liking Jen, then they went and killed her off. I wish, in a way, that they bring her back from the dead, but she's probably gonna end up yet another ghost. I'm sick and tired of ghost stories, but kinda looking forward to seeing Jessica Morris again. I think Steve Frame has a great idea, she'd make an awesome Babe on AMC----Steve has her as Babe in his AMC- New Beginings Blog.
Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

I have to follow the crowd on this one....I too, hated her in the beginning, but then I fell in love with the character later on, then they killed her off!

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Y&RWorldTurner
LOL, same here.

Her death was incredibly sad.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Is it possible she'll be appearing as a different character in the 1968 plot? Is that story going to go on for that long?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Aug 19 2008, 06:47 PM
Is it possible she'll be appearing as a different character in the 1968 plot? Is that story going to go on for that long?
In the recently posted fall previews RC stated the 1968 storyline should be on going in September so your guess could be right.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

SEPTEMBER?! Fuck that story needs to end now!

But yay to Jennifer Morris coming back.

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

I'm glad jen is back i love her.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Q Steph
Aug 19 2008, 06:32 PM
Y&RWorldTurner
LOL, same here.

Her death was incredibly sad.
Her death was very disturbing.

Mason
Member Avatar

Wasn't she suffocated in a garbage dumpster or something icky like that?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Aug 20 2008, 12:17 AM
Wasn't she suffocated in a garbage dumpster or something icky like that?
Yup, buy Daniel Colson, Nora's ex-husband who was ashamed of being gay and the one who killed Paul Cramer because Paul knew he way gay. Jen died because she was catching on that he killed Paul.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I came to like her by the end of her run too. Her death was very sad. JPL sold me on his talent after her death.

I'm happy to see her but if this ties in with 1968, I wish she wouldn't even come back. That story is just crap IMO. It's going on far too long and the fact they are seemingly shitting all over history doesn't help either.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

PhoenixRising05
Aug 20 2008, 02:39 AM
I came to like her by the end of her run too. Her death was very sad. JPL sold me on his talent after her death.

I'm happy to see her but if this ties in with 1968, I wish she wouldn't even come back. That story is just crap IMO. It's going on far too long and the fact they are seemingly shitting all over history doesn't help either.
Which is a very ODD way to celebrate an anniversary of a show!

lolalot

I'll be so happy to see her! I always liked Jen and I was so sad when they killed her off. It was too bad that Jen and Rex were never able to be a real couple. Jen was the only one I liked Rex with.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

It will prolly be to get Rex over his anger with Gigi over the Shane lie. She'll be pushing for him to go for her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply