Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:SOD Fall Preview
Topic Started: Aug 20 2008, 07:53 PM (2,654 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Well, it can be if NBC starts forcing shit on it but I'm convinced that has already happened. The Green stuff and autism story reeked of them. I also think part of the reason why they are into keeping Days right now is to use it to promote their other interests and programs. NBC is a mess right now. That works in Days' favor as NBC has more pressing needs and isn't too focused on daytime so they keep Days around, make some budget adjustments, and part of the deal is NBC wants Days to help them promote stuff. That is just my theory anyway.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

^^ Not sure I agree but interesting. (lol just no more Midol ads, please.)

cjknick
Member Avatar

Actually this sounds like previews for the first two weeks in Sept only!

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Aug 20 2008, 08:10 PM
One story... that's what Days is anymore. Just one gloppy, boring mess of cum flying and whores intermingling all over the place.
:makeout:

mbdimera
Member Avatar

cjknick
Aug 20 2008, 08:43 PM
I agree cj.

It sounds like Bruce Evans took the spoilers we already know, reworded them, and called them "Fall Previews". Corday & Co. probably don't even know what the hell will be on our screens in the fall. :hmmph:

brimike

Sorry to spark an argument. I wasn't saying anything bad about Dena or Ed or Ken or anybody. Just pointing out that I can't remember the last time a network exec gave Fall previews. MADD used to do it for ATWT because Hogan revealed too much, but otherwise, it's rare. I understand (now, after the fact) why Ed didn't give it, but it's weird that Ken or Dena didn't give quotes at all. I might be wrong about this, so please correct me if I'm mistaken... but I can't remember the last time a network exec who has yet to give ANY quotes about DOOL or NBC daytime up until now.

Tammy
Member Avatar

That was the lamest, craptastic fall "preview" in the history of EVER! :huh: I liked Corday's 1000 "Plan To Save DAYS"spiels more then this lmao.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm not super fascinated by what I see. Its not awful either ... just not something I'd fit into my schedule if time didn't permit.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Granted i'm sure we aren't going to see anything great with these spoilers..But like i said before, this is only one groups set of spoilers..We should wait till we see them all..But knowing Days i'm sure all we'll see is Dan/Chelsea/Kate and Max/ Steph/Nick/Melanie..I'm hoping we get a good John, Marlena, Stefano, Tony, and Anna one..and hopefully Bo/Hope and Steve/Kayla get a mention also..
Edited by Kevc1980, Aug 20 2008, 10:20 PM.

sungrey

Speaking of fans caring about certain characters, you've pretty much guaranteed the LuMi contingent will be gone in September, maybe to return.

I know, I know. I've said forward, not backward. But with this show it's so damn hard to go forward without pissing off the fans. :)

BornwatchingDays

cjknick
Yeah, I think we already know Sami is going to be pissy about 'joint' custody - and that happens sooner than November, that's for sure.

Tammy
Member Avatar

BornwatchingDays
Aug 20 2008, 10:35 PM
cjknick
Yeah, I think we already know Sami is going to be pissy about 'joint' custody
When ISN'T Sami pissy? I am so tired of seeing her on my screen I SWEAR! And that saddens me because I happen to LIKE Sami, well most of the time lol.

ges
Member Avatar

Kenny
Aug 20 2008, 08:23 PM
Tripp
Aug 20 2008, 08:19 PM
Kevc1980
Aug 20 2008, 08:15 PM
Since this is on the Second Chances page, they've just typed up the Lucas, Sami, EJ, Nicole stuff..We should the other stories previews tomorrow or later today..
To be honest...I'm scared to look.
Honestly, it's not much. They basically just say, "More of the same bullshit you've seen all summer will be dragged into the fall as well. Sami continues to flip-flop between Lucas/EJ. Nicole and EJ continue to have a connection. Morgan continues liking Phillip. Nothing new or exciting -- tune in!"

Just a continuation of the same mindless, boring drivel we've seen all summer long.

Hot Days of Summer my ass. I'm so pissed at the state of the show right now I could just scream.
I'm screaming right along side you. Higley sucks beyond all reason.

koos

I dunno. Maybe they're holding off on previewing anything interesting? One can wish..

Tammy
Member Avatar

koos
Aug 20 2008, 11:43 PM
I dunno. Maybe they're holding off on previewing anything interesting? One can wish..
I venture to say its because there ISN'T anything interesting, but thats just me lol :P Of course I hope that I am wrong.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I love that EJ is not giving up on Nicole! I needed to hear that after this horrid week of Ejami hell. The rest of the spoilers don't sound exciting. I'm curious as to what the rest of the article said.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

koos
Aug 20 2008, 11:43 PM
I think they do that all the time. Even if a show is bad, it will have something somewhat interesting at some point LOL.

Like Kev said, we only have spoilers for one group of characters. That is not all that is out there. I don't think anything can be determined yet and, even after everything else is posted, as I said before, these sort of previews are just too vague and really aren't enough to go on as to what a show will be like. Many things change and the shows don't want to give out too much long-term stuff that is going down. They want to wait until the time comes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply