Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Rachel Melvin posts about Ed Scott.
Topic Started: Aug 21 2008, 01:34 AM (1,441 Views)
Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

And this may not be the time or place, but with the clear thought process that comes across in her blogs, her writing style, not to mention grammar and punctuation, I truly doubt that she is the big coke head of the BI. All the coke heads I know have a hard time with a clear thought, and really could give a crap if they offended anyone.
Just sayin.

I agree with you - not to mention that RM's screen time has been consistent for many months now. :)

I think she expressed herself very well, very eloquently, and I admire her intention to try and explain without offending.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

There's no way it's a coincidence that DAYS got more Emmy nods the year that Ed joined the show than it has in the last four years prior in total. Directly or indirectly, Ed is most certainly a major reason DAYS got recognized this year. It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Emmys in 2009 with Ed no longer being at DAYS.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Aug 21 2008, 11:17 AM
PhoenixRising05
Aug 21 2008, 11:12 AM
While I'm sure some can take how upset she is over this and use it as proof to say she's the diva, I doubt it.
LoL. Just for the record, I was kidding. ;)
Well, maybe you should add a JK at the end :tounge: .

No, seriously, I figured you were but, again, it was tossed out there and I can see why someone would think that way.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Aug 21 2008, 10:19 PM
There's no way it's a coincidence that DAYS got more Emmy nods the year that Ed joined the show than it has in the last four years prior in total. Directly or indirectly, Ed is most certainly a major reason DAYS got recognized this year. It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Emmys in 2009 with Ed no longer being at DAYS.
Exactly. He knew how to play the game. It's like I said when word of Ed getting fired came out, I'm more upset over the residual effects, one of which is Emmy nods. I think Days' chances take a major hit. I wouldn't be surprised if they get only one next year. I think one thing in their favor is that Melvin, Brooks, and Penghlis are out there and in the back of voters' minds. If they are on the ballot again, they will be familiar to people, which is important. Also, the voters may have seen last year how talented the cast can be so maybe they will be more inclined now to recognize Days, Ed or no Ed. I hope so.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply