Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rock the Soap Cruise 1st Voyage; March 20-23, 2009
Topic Started: Aug 21 2008, 06:49 AM (884 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

http://www.rockthesoapcruise.com/

Apparently, Rock the Soap Cruise is along the lines of the Soap Cruise event but this has more stars and more events....and cheaper. I wonder, should I get my money back and go to the one in March instead? LOL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Is this one just ABC soaps too?

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Here is the list of stars that are going on this one:

Host - Bob Guiney

Bradford Anderson
Jason Thompson
Kimberly McCullough
Susan Haskill
Thorsten Kaye
Alicia Minshew
Kelly Monaco
Greg Rikaart
Elizabeth Hendrickson
Eden Riegel
Rebecca Budig
Jake Silbermann
Van Hansis
Ricky Paull Goldin
Thad Luckinbill
Aiden Turner
Bree Williamson
Kathy Brier
Bobbie Eakes
Constantine Maroulis
Kassie DePaiva
Bryan Dattilo
Brandon Barash

Mason

$700 is the cheapest room rate?! No thanks, LoL!

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

it's cheaper than the one I was going on...plus almost HALF that list are people who have appeared on the show or coming on.

Mason

NavJLee8785
Aug 21 2008, 04:34 PM
it's cheaper than the one I was going on...plus almost HALF that list are people who have appeared on the show or coming on.
Dayumm! I never knew you had such a fat wallet!

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

I am only out $200, so I thank god the other deposit didn't go through. So, I can go on this one. Dry those tears, Kelly LMAO

jcar03
Member Avatar

Tammy
Aug 21 2008, 07:39 AM
The other soap cruise wasn't just ABC stars unless there is one I don't know about. They both seem to have more ABC then the other two networks.

Tammy
Member Avatar

jcar03
Aug 21 2008, 04:56 PM
Tammy
Aug 21 2008, 07:39 AM
The other soap cruise wasn't just ABC stars unless there is one I don't know about. They both seem to have more ABC then the other two networks.
I must be thinking of another cruise then lol. I am thinking about the one hosted by Cameron Mathison. Wasn't that one all ABC stars?

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Majority, yes LOL

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Yea this cruise, is not seeing one dime of my money!
It is not worth my time, my effort, and sure as HELL not worth my money!

ljacks13
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Aug 26 2008, 12:53 PM
Which cruise are talking about?

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

This one here...I am going to the one in January.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

This is the other Soap Cruise and the one Navell is going on......

http://www.soapcruise.com/home.asp

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Here is to why I changed my mind:

To all who I sent PMs to, I hope it did weigh in on your decision. This is your decision to go, obviously, but it is a LOT to think about! I also know the guy is planning on talking to someone in order them to change the name. If they don't change it, legal action WILL take place.

I think I can post it here:

Thing is...I got a call from Mike Gold, President of Celebrity Placement Services, who organized the Soap Cruise in January of 2009. Now, I went on that event last year, obviously, and he and I struck up a rapport.

So, he called me this morning, and told me that the cruise is a sham. Majority of the people who is listed there may not be going at all. As you saw, Alicia Minshew, Ricky Paull Goldin, and Bradford Anderson are not going b/c of the cruise in January. He said expect more people to drop out. SOD did not take out an ad on this b/c this will be a bust! They do not believe this cruise is all it is cracked up to be. Even though SOD is a rag of its own, Mike Gold is one of the best in the business, and has given me press credentials and one-on-one time will all the soap celebs on that ship for the show. So, this is why I trust everything he says.

Not to mention the fact they are using his name. Just added "Rock the" to it. Bradford had no idea, and was just going as a favor to Bob Guiney. The money will not be worth it to go to this, b/c this will flop BIG TIME!

SoapFan82

NavJLee8785
Aug 26 2008, 12:53 PM
I've seen the Rock Star cruise advertised on a couple of different boards and was skeptical until I saw the video clip of some of the stars up at the site.

It does have more stars listed and looks cheaper at first, but then when you factor in all of the other chargers aren't included, it's probably more expensive. I love an open bar but doubt I can drink that much alcohol. lol

How was last year's Soap Cruise?

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Oh last year's was a blast! I had too much fun, and everyone got plastered haha
You have every right to be skeptical about the other one, SoapFan82. And the post I made previous to yours, Bradford and Alicia and Ricky did this as a favor to Bob Guiney, so that video, don't take highly of.

I was told do not expect everyone from that list to show up.

SoapFan82

Thanks for the information Nav. If Bradford's not going they need to take him out of the video on their main page.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Yes, Bradford is not going on that cruise, so that video is misleading. If they do not change it, people who paid money to it will be severely pissed off. I am glad I found out now.

So, yes, more of the BWR/DR exclusives are coming. SInce I got first-hand access to the stars on the cruise in January, expect a lot of interviews coming then.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Who is in charge of this Rock the Soap cruise?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply