Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: John & Marlena have sex
Topic Started: Aug 21 2008, 07:31 AM (5,869 Views)
Jonatha

Please link to DR:

John keeps watch over Marlena at the hospital as she shakes off the effects of her drug induced coma. "He's thrilled and he tells her of his great plan (of them working on their marriage) and she's says, 'I've spent so much time on you since you came back and I lost track of who I am and it's time that I center myself and move myself in a healthy direction,'" says Drake Hogestyn (John). "It makes for a very confusing situation and he doesn't know how to handle it. He tries to articulate how he feels and he can't really do it.

He explains how she was lying there, fighting for her life, and he felt this grip around his throat. He says, 'I knew if I never saw you again, I wouldn't like it.' He gets very basic with trying to explain that he'd like to have her around, and there were feelings that he was experiencing that were all new to him and he can build on that and now she's saying, no."

Roman arrives and the two men argue over where Marlena should live once she's released. "This is his first experience with someone who is also vying for her attention and he's like, 'Just back off. This is my wife,'" previews Hogestyn. "And Roman says, 'Well, it seems that she doesn't want you around anymore,' and John says, 'Oh, you think this means something, like you have another shot at her? Well, it's not going to happen.'" Marlena agrees to go home with John for one night.

Next day, John returns to the hospital, but Marlena is missing. He finds her in her office. "She's already counseling some woman," marvels the actor. "She is like, 'You're done. Go away. I'm moving on.' And he's totally flummoxed. He becomes very vulnerable and unsure that he's really trying and she understands that he's putting a lot of things out there and making an effort. She is also in a vulnerable spot and says, 'I've been alone,' and he says, 'So am I, but you're not alone. I'm here.' She embraces him and one thing leads to another very quickly." They make love on her desk.

After, "John's just finished enjoying Marlena and moves up over her and says, 'Ooh, that felt sensational. I knew I could win you back.' And she says, 'Is that all this was to you? A conquest?' And he says, 'Absolutely!' She scrambles to get her clothes on and he's like, 'Oh, hey, don't be so sensitive.' And then the phone rings and it's EJ, telling him that all hell is breaking loose at the mansion because of Stefano. John wants to protect Marlena and says, 'You're coming back to the mansion with me and I won't take no for an answer.'"

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wow, John's such an asshole after they screw, LoL. There's something I really don't like about John and Marlena getting it on under these circumstances. It feels odd.

Meanwhile, why will I not be surprised if this is completely cut like the J&M "love scene" following the plane crash back in February or whenever the hell it was?

Do you have the full Fall Preview for Days, Jon?

Tammy
Member Avatar

THIS TIME I am not caring about this and and I am NOT going to care when it gets cut lmao

Jonatha

Kenny
Aug 21 2008, 07:38 AM
Wow, John's such an asshole after they screw, LoL. There's something I really don't like about John and Marlena getting it on under these circumstances. It feels odd.

Meanwhile, why will I not be surprised if this is completely cut like the J&M "love scene" following the plane crash back in February or whenever the hell it was?

Do you have the full Fall Preview for Days, Jon?
Yes, I have it, Kenny and I'll be posting that very shortly.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Aug 21 2008, 07:48 AM
Yes, I have it, Kenny and I'll be posting that very shortly.
Awesome, awesome. Thanks love!

leelee
Member Avatar

Thanks for typing this all up. You rock!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonny, I look forward to seeing the WHOLE fall preview.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks, Jonny, for typing all of this up! You rock!

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

They still have a thing for tables I see,but I learned my lesson the last time,so with that I will believe it when I see it. :

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...this sounds good.

Nice nod to table sex too LOL. I like that things are seemingly progressing.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonny!

Seems John still doesn't get it. Marlena will just have to show him a thing or two. LOL Bet he won't like that shoe she shoves onto his foot.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Apparently John needs gentlemen lessons from his nephew Tony,gosh if someone did that to me they get kicked in the happy place and a blackeye,I see why Marlena bring the D word up again,geeze John,horny jerk much.
Edited by JohnandMarlenaFreak, Aug 21 2008, 11:12 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Aug 21 2008, 10:40 AM
Wow...this sounds good.

"Seemingly" being the key word. The fall previews make it sounds like we'll be right back to square one here soon.

deefanUBS

AWESOME!! :cheer:

deefanUBS

Kenny
Aug 21 2008, 11:16 AM
PhoenixRising05
Aug 21 2008, 10:40 AM
Wow...this sounds good.

"Seemingly" being the key word. The fall previews make it sounds like we'll be right back to square one here soon.
Welcome back Higley. :'(

But, I will enjoy these good episodes while they last. :biggrin:

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

I can't wait to see this! I'm trying not to get my hopes up b/c it could be just like the tent. But as we have been lacking J&M love over the past few months...I would settle for kissing! Thanks for posting!

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Aug 21 2008, 11:16 AM
Hell, even watching today's episode, I'm already getting bored with the show again. I have no doubt I'll be right back in a coma in the Fall.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Cautiously optimistic. See, I don't mind if they have sex, instead of a romantic evening. But it needs to move the plot along. And I'm not that upset about what he says, because he's still in the same place he was as the last time. He doesn't know anything besides what she's taught him, which is only what he's let her.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Sweet Sauce
Aug 21 2008, 02:53 PM
Cautiously optimistic. See, I don't mind if they have sex, instead of a romantic evening. But it needs to move the plot along. And I'm not that upset about what he says, because he's still in the same place he was as the last time. He doesn't know anything besides what she's taught him, which is only what he's let her.
LOVE the avatar,HOT!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Yeah, the picture that went with the article in SOD is posted over on my board.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply