Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: John & Marlena have sex
Topic Started: Aug 21 2008, 07:31 AM (5,792 Views)
MoonShadowed
Member Avatar

EEP!
table sex!!!!!! :rockon:
this shit better not get cut
it looks kinda good

poor roboJohn
such a prick
i had to laugh
it's not his fault
i kinda feel sorry for him

was this a conquest?

yes

:laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Thanks, Jonatha!

I hate Days! Whenever I'm on the verge of giving up they pull me back in :soapbox: :drunk:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Its about time!

Old J&M were lame. Only because of the new John am I looking forward to this.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Aug 21 2008, 05:58 PM
Thanks, Jonatha!

I hate Days! Whenever I'm on the verge of giving up they pull me back in :soapbox: :drunk:
HAHA,I know,they pulled me back in yestarday actually.

Hergie23
Member Avatar

Woot! Add a desk to their extensive sexual escapades!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Aug 21 2008, 07:31 AM
After, "John's just finished enjoying Marlena and moves up over her and says, 'Ooh, that felt sensational'.
Okay I read this again because I was bored lol. And I know I am being nit picky and acting like a five year old, but I have had to much caffeine today. :D

Anywho...

I REALLY wish that Stefano NEVER added the word "sensational" to John's vocab when he programed him, because if I hear it come out of his mouth again, I am gonna SCREAM! Not EVERYTHING is sensational! Granted maybe boinking Marlena on her desk is sensational, but I get the feeling he would say the same thing if he stubbed his toe!

Okay... my rant is over now lol.

hops
Member Avatar

Thanks for typing that up. Loved reading about it. If it makes it to screen, bonus, lol. I've really enjoyed the past couple of weeks. I hope the thud to reality is not to hard in Sept.

Mason
Member Avatar

Well, it's either "sensational" or a "fact". Take your pick. :P
Edited by Mason, Aug 21 2008, 10:20 PM.

brimike

"enjoying" Marlena?! Is that what we're calling it now? ROFLMAO!!!

Plus, I love that she has sex on a table after a "drug-induced coma". Of COURSE she does.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 21 2008, 10:20 PM
Well, it's either "sensational" or a "fact". Take your pick. :P
Actually I think I prefer a "fact" lmao :P

Tammy
Member Avatar

brimike
Aug 21 2008, 10:53 PM
Plus, I love that she has sex on a table after a "drug-induced coma". Of COURSE she does.
LMAO :P

And when DID it become a coma? lol Last I heard she was paralyzed :unsure:

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Tammy
Aug 21 2008, 09:41 PM
Jonatha
After, "John's just finished enjoying Marlena and moves up over her and says, 'Ooh, that felt sensational'.
Okay I read this again because I was bored lol. And I know I am being nit picky and acting like a five year old, but I have had to much caffeine today. :D

Anywho...

I REALLY wish that Stefano NEVER added the word "sensational" to John's vocab when he programed him, because if I hear it come out of his mouth again, I am gonna SCREAM! Not EVERYTHING is sensational! Granted maybe boinking Marlena on her desk is sensational, but I get the feeling he would say the same thing if he stubbed his toe!

NuJohn isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Aug 22 2008, 12:12 AM
Tammy
Aug 21 2008, 09:41 PM
Jonatha

Anywho...

NuJohn isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Definately and If I hear him say ''SENSATIONAL'' one more time I am gonna scream.

deefanUBS

brimike
Aug 21 2008, 10:53 PM
Marlena is a woman of many talents. :biggrin:

Also, it wasn't a coma...she just was having a bit of a problem moving her legs, arms and speaking. B-)

Errol

So that is what they were doing naked in the photos I saw, interesting?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Errol, are you teasing us or do we need to blackmail these actual photos of you?

Tammy
Member Avatar

Errol
Aug 23 2008, 09:23 AM
So that is what they were doing naked in the photos I saw, interesting?
Naked photos... what ... where :o LMAO

Errol

These scenes air this week right? I'll make it a mission to do my DAYS Previews tomorrow and include some J&M action :)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Is this before or after she accepts Trent's date invitation?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

OR, Errol, a PM could find it's way my way and end up in my inbox ;) Can I blackmail you?

Didn't know it was a definate she accepts Trent's invite (though, I want her to).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply