Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Days Fall Previews
Topic Started: Aug 21 2008, 08:08 AM (7,368 Views)
Jonatha

Please link to DR:

NBC senior Vice President of daytime and drama programming, Bruce Evans, gives a peek at what's ahead in Salem.

Bo/Hope/Roman:
"Though the Hollingsworth case will finally be wrapped up, the Salem PD will be dealing with repercussions from the hospital lock down. There will be a major shake up in the ranks, and inevitably, it will leave Bo and Hope on uneven ground at home. It will be a true test for their relationship."

Stefano/Tony/EJ/John/Anna/Marlena:
"Stefano will once again allude the long arm of the law, thanks to an alliance with an unexpected person. The DiMera men will all be caught up in a power struggle over the family empire. Marlena will continue to wrestle with her feelings for John, made even more complicated when he starts exhibiting erratic behavior."

Steve/Kayla:
"A suspicious Steve will begin investigating Trent, leading him, Bo and Hope, to uncover a secret that will have a big impact on key Salemites. Kayla, meanwhile, will take on John as a patient after he starts experiencing new side effects from his treatment at the hands of Stefano and Rolf."

Sami/EJ/Nicole/Lucas/Chloe/Philip/Morgan:
"The war between Sami and Lucas escalates, and Sami is not going to be pleased by the end result. She'll turn to EJ for support, but he's not quite ready to give up on Nicole yet. Nicole's livelihood will be threatened when certain skeletons in her closet are revealed. Lucas and Chloe's relationship will continue to blossom, but a romantic getaway will be cut short by a very unwelcome visitor. Morgan will find it harder and harder to fight her feelings for Philip."

Abe/Lexie/Theo:
"Theo's care will be Abe and Lexie's primary focus, and Lexie, in particular, will make life changing decisions to do what is best for her son. Abe will also become consumed by his hatred of Stefano, and will take surprising steps in an effort to put an end to his reign of terror."

Max/Stephanie/Melanie/Nick/Chelsea/Trent:
"A heart broken Chelsea will flee to France to be with her friends, but she is not pleased to witness Nick and Melanie's new bond. Trent's shady past is going to catch up to him, and in a desperate attempt to save himself, he will put Max and Melanie's lives in danger."

Chelsea/Daniel/Kate:
"Kate and Daniel will be dealing with the fallout of their confession to Chelsea about their affair, as she seems to have no intention of forgiving them. In the midst of that, Kate will get devastating news."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

leelee
Member Avatar

God I hope Kate isn't having a change of life baby or something.

kserox10

Some of the spoilers sound good and some sound bad.

IMO the Stefano/Tony/EJ/John/Anna/Marlena, Bo/Hope/Roman sounds pretty good.

ges
Member Avatar

:drunk: What an imagination this woman has. not.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wow, you have got to be kidding me. This is even more boring than I imagined.

"Marlena will continue to wrestle with her feelings for John, made even more complicated when he starts exhibiting erratic behavior."

And this differs from the last eight months... how?

"There will be a major shake up in the ranks, and inevitably, it will leave Bo and Hope on uneven ground at home. It will be a true test for their relationship."

I'm taking this to mean that Bo will be demoted and we'll hear him and Hope talking about how they're having money issues, while never seeing any of the actual repercussions play out on screen. Snoozer. As for being a true test to their relationship... come on. We all know better. This will be one of those "sounds better on paper" stories (if you wanna call it that) and I wouldn't be surprised if they simply looked at a random script from September, saw some filler Bope scenes and decided to consider that their big sell.

A two episode "story" at most. Slap me if I'm wrong.

"The war between Sami and Lucas escalates, and Sami is not going to be pleased by the end result. She'll turn to EJ for support, but he's not quite ready to give up on Nicole yet."

More of the same musical beds. Wake me when it's over.

"Trent's shady past is going to catch up to him, and in a desperate attempt to save himself, he will put Max and Melanie's lives in danger."

If they make it out alive (they will), I'll be really upset.

"Kate and Daniel will be dealing with the fallout of their confession to Chelsea about their affair, as she seems to have no intention of forgiving them. In the midst of that, Kate will get devastating news."

If she's pregnant with Daniel's baby, I'm gonna kill somebody.

Thanks for posting, Jonatha! :)

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

The Bo and Hope spoilers sound somewhat interesting. The rest are just blahhhhhhh......

leelee
Member Avatar

Kenny
Aug 21 2008, 08:18 AM

Thanks for posting, Jonatha! :)
I'd bet money that she is pregnant...either that or she has a fatal disease that will draw her and Daniel closer together so he can save her.

downwhtone
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha!!

jane1978

Wow, we have a preview! And a decent preview to top that. Another sign the situation behind the scene is finally normalizing.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

How many spawns has Kate polluted Salem with already? ENOUGH BABIES PLEASE!!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

jane1978
Aug 21 2008, 08:25 AM
And a decent preview to top that. Another sign the situation behind the scene is finally normalizing.
Really? Could have fooled me.

leelee
Member Avatar

Austin Billie Lucas Cassie Rex. So 5 kids. Damn...that's enough.

Kenny
Member Avatar

jane1978
Wow, we have a preview! And a decent preview to top that. Another sign the situation behind the scene is finally normalizing.

Wow, you really think so?

Ed Scott was just fired less than a week ago. We likely won't see much of Gary Tomlin's influence until later in the fall, which means that we're probably going to be stuck in yet another weird transitional phase where the actors are uncertain, the stories are uneven and the fans are left baffled.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

tululabell
Aug 21 2008, 08:29 AM
You forgot Phillip.

leelee
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Aug 21 2008, 08:31 AM
tululabell
You forgot Phillip.
So 6 kids...that's way more than enough.

fenderbabe

Kenny
Aug 21 2008, 08:18 AM

Don' t worry Kenny, how much you wanna bet that devastating news is Chloe and Lucas are dating?

Don't even bother, I know I'm right :P

Kenny
Member Avatar

Maybe it's just me, but I really think that with each of the seasonal previews (Summer, Spring, Fall), there should be at least one fresh, new story each time. You know? Just to give viewers something new and keep them on their toes.

When every single story sounds like it's nothing more than a re-hash of everything we've been seeing for the last several months, it really makes us feel like there's nothing to look forward to and it makes the show seem underwhelming.

jane1978

Kenny
Aug 21 2008, 08:30 AM
jane1978

Ed Scott was just fired less than a week ago. We likely won't see much of Gary Tomlin's influence until later in the fall, which means that we're probably going to be stuck in yet another weird transitional phase where the actors are uncertain, the stories are uneven and the fans are left baffled.
I donīt think so. Dena and her team still wrote the scripts, they just werenīt produced. The first thing theyīve had to do after the scandal exploded is to toss all the Edīs scripts away and return to the originals which still existed. This are based on the originals. Note itīs not Ed Scott doing the preview, but NBCīs head of daytime. They already knew Ed is a goner.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

tululabell
Aug 21 2008, 08:33 AM
KristianFanForever
Aug 21 2008, 08:31 AM
tululabell
You forgot Phillip.
So 6 kids...that's way more than enough.
And don't get me started on Kate's grandbrats.

hops
Member Avatar

jane1978
Aug 21 2008, 08:47 AM
Kenny
Aug 21 2008, 08:30 AM
jane1978

I donīt think so. Dena and her team still wrote the scripts, they just werenīt produced. The first thing theyīve had to do after the scandal exploded is to toss all the Edīs scripts away and return to the originals which still existed. This are based on the originals. Note itīs not Ed Scott doing the preview, but NBCīs head of daytime. They already knew Ed is a goner.
Well then it's no wonder it's back to the circle game. John and Marlena have started to progress. From the spoilers this week and next, it's what should have happened in Feb. after the plane crash. Now it seems were are right back to the same thing that went on from March-Jul.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply