Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Days Fall Previews
Topic Started: Aug 21 2008, 08:08 AM (7,425 Views)
daisysmommy

And who in the hockey sticks is Bruce Evans? I'm just laughing at these.

Can you hear the ratings plummeting back to Higley levels?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annalee003
Member Avatar

darraholic
Aug 21 2008, 09:41 PM
I want Morgan to stay but I don't care for her and Philip. It was way too rushed.

I'd rather see Morgan get involved with Max or Nick.
I liked Morgan and Max. They were cute together plus it got Max away from his (adopted) niece.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Kate cannot have more children due to some injury or other. It sounds more like a crippling or life-threatening illness.

Kyrai

PhoenixRising05
Aug 22 2008, 12:27 AM
darraholic
I want Morgan to stay but I don't care for her and Philip. It was way too rushed.

It must be just me because I still don't get what is so rushed about them? :shrug:

Yes, that kiss in June was a tad rushed but it was a vulnerable moment. They have been interacting since March and they started getting closer in June when her father disappeared. It's not like they have had sex yet. They are both experienced. It's not like some teen "first love" thing. It's been more flirty then anything. Yes, they admitted they had feelings for each other but now they are facing conflict and it's not really hot and heavy yet. In this day and age, I don't think you can move things too slowly. The audience clearly doesn't have the patience anymore. I think the pacing of Philip/Morgan is reasonable, especially compared to most shows which have new couples having sex sometimes a few weeks into knowing each other.
I just hate Morgan period. I want Phillip with someone he has chemistry with. He's too good to waste on Morgan or Chloe.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I liked Morgan at first and while I still think she is relatively talented, her voice is annoying and her and Phillip kinda bore me now.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Aug 23 2008, 04:33 PM
I liked Morgan at first and while I still think she is relatively talented, her voice is annoying and her and Phillip kinda bore me now.
Same with me, i really don't see Morgan lasting very much longer..I think she'll be gone by December..And Phillip will get moved into a triangle with Lucas and Chloe..

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Hopefully by then, Lucas and Chloe will set sail.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

It'll be interesting to see how much of this gets changed and played differently with both Tomlin and Whitesell there now.

Mason
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Aug 23 2008, 04:43 PM
...and sink to the bottom of the ocean.

Mason
Member Avatar

Y&RWorldTurner
Aug 23 2008, 04:44 PM
It'll be interesting to see how much of this gets changed and played differently with both Tomlin and Whitesell there now.
I'm honestly not expecting much. I really doubt Higley and Whitesell will be equal Co-HW's, so I'm not expecting Whitesell to have as much as an impact as most are hoping for. I'd love it if I turned out to be wrong though, because it really can't get much worse than Higley (barring JER).

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mason
Aug 23 2008, 04:44 PM
Jinxie
Aug 23 2008, 04:43 PM
...and sink to the bottom of the ocean.
Nah. I wouldn't wish death upon them. No one stays dead in Salem so why kill them off and then face disappointment when they come back to life?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Aug 23 2008, 04:41 PM
Jinxie
Same with me, i really don't see Morgan lasting very much longer..I think she'll be gone by December..And Phillip will get moved into a triangle with Lucas and Chloe..
I would hate to see Philip in yet another triangle, I'm so sick of it. I have been waiting for Philip to become a true villain for so long now.

naley12
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Aug 23 2008, 04:41 PM
Jinxie
i feel the same as both as you she a quite annoying character with no reason to be on the show and I see her drifting off into the background but if its until December I hope Philip is not with her I hope he is in a triangle with Chloe and Lucas because I love Phil when he his going after the women he wants and being a villain but still just a big softy inside like he said in the film noir

marisol40

feel the same as both as you she a quite annoying character with no reason to be on the show and I see her drifting off into the background but if its until December I hope Philip is not with her I hope he is in a triangle with Chloe and Lucas because I love Phil when he his going after the women he wants and being a villain but still just a big softy inside like he said in the film noir

If we are going to be honest, the character that really has no reason to be on the show is Chloe. She has no family ties to Salem and she's gone from bad to worse since her return this past fall. So be careful what you wish for, because the one that might wind up getting the boot is Chloe.
Personally I don't want to see anyone losing their job especially with the economy being what it is.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Days4Life
Aug 22 2008, 07:27 AM
PhoenixRising05
Aug 22 2008, 12:27 AM
darraholic

It must be just me because I still don't get what is so rushed about them? :shrug:

Yes, that kiss in June was a tad rushed but it was a vulnerable moment. They have been interacting since March and they started getting closer in June when her father disappeared. It's not like they have had sex yet. They are both experienced. It's not like some teen "first love" thing. It's been more flirty then anything. Yes, they admitted they had feelings for each other but now they are facing conflict and it's not really hot and heavy yet. In this day and age, I don't think you can move things too slowly. The audience clearly doesn't have the patience anymore. I think the pacing of Philip/Morgan is reasonable, especially compared to most shows which have new couples having sex sometimes a few weeks into knowing each other.
I don't get it either. Compared to most couples, Philip and Morgan have developed slowly. They have been building this for months. Chelsea and Dan and Lucas and Chloe have been pushed together much more quickly. I like the way Philip and Morgan have been building because it's been flirty and fun instead of insta-lust, followed by sex in some random elevator.
Exactly.

Lucas and Chloe had sex after like 3 meetings :laugh: . Chan were making out after like a month and a half ('m personally shocked they haven't had sex yet and am thankful they haven't). Philip and Morgan aren't even close to being rushed.

I do not think much will change now with Whitesell, not until Higley is gone, which I think will be happening rather soon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply