Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SUDS REPORT; Is Robin Christopher returning to AMC?
Topic Started: Aug 22 2008, 12:51 PM (782 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/The+Suds+Report+August+22+2008/Soaps/Suds/Articles/080822_news_nelson_NB.htm?isfa=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ljacks13
Member Avatar

Robin Christopher returning to AMC would be beyond fantastic. I have to say when I saw the headline and the picture of Robin, I just so excited than to find out it may a pipe dream, so disappointed.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Robin Christopher is so much love. :wub2:

Is out or out, but not really out at Y&R? Still, I must ask, what the hell is going on there? :ermmmm: :huh1:

daisysmommy

I am glad I am not the only one who was WTF about 12 times during that DH interview, Mr B.

The sets, cheap lighting, lack of professionalism and airport shit was just a big old series of fucking jawdroppers. That lady has class, I am telling ya. And acting chops. Smiled her ass off, bounced around, made them look like idiots. Go Dee!
Edited by daisysmommy, Aug 22 2008, 01:16 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Robin Christopher = :wub2: please let her come back to the Valley. Although I would hate to see Myrtle die :frown:

Jonatha

Thanks for posting, Nelson. I'm loving any news about Robin Christopher.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"•Stunt-casting alert: The Brady Bunch’s Eve Plumb (Jan) joins Days on Aug. 29. Plumb landed the plum role of Dora, a woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown who seeks counselling from Marlena. Yep, good luck with that Dora! NBC soapers will remember Plumb’s Brady Bunch co-star Maureen McCormick played Rebecca on Passions in 2000 before Andrea Evans (Tina) took over the role against her will."

Against her will? What does that mean?!
Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Thanks Nelson! Love the Maureen McCormick reference, lol.

On the topic of the J&M scene, do you guys want to hear something funny - I was telling a friend of mine that I read there's a J&M love scene coming up. So she asked, 'When?' So I said, 'I think right after Eve Plumb'. So she said, "I always did get turned on by the Brady Bunch!"

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Jonatha
Aug 22 2008, 01:23 PM
Thanks for posting, Nelson. I'm loving any news about Robin Christopher.
Jonny is that little David Vickers in your avatar? :D

Mason
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Aug 22 2008, 01:26 PM
"•Stunt-casting alert: The Brady Bunch’s Eve Plumb (Jan) joins Days on Aug. 29. Plumb landed the plum role of Dora, a woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown who seeks counselling from Marlena. Yep, good luck with that Dora! NBC soapers will remember Plumb’s Brady Bunch co-star Maureen McCormick played Rebecca on Passions in 2000 before Andrea Evans (Tina) took over the role against her will."

Against her will? What does that mean?!
LoL, I think Nelson was just being a tad snarky there, JSF. :laugh:

downwhtone
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 22 2008, 01:48 PM
On the topic of the J&M scene, do you guys want to hear something funny - I was telling a friend of mine that I read there's a J&M love scene coming up. So she asked, 'When?' So I said, 'I think right after Eve Plumb'. So she said, "I always did get turned on by the Brady Bunch!"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 22 2008, 01:48 PM
Thanks Nelson! Love the Maureen McCormick reference, lol.

LMFAO Ellie.

The Brady Bunch is some hott stuff... just picture Florence Henderson and a big ole' bottle Wesson Oil :P

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wait, wait, wait. AMC is having a tornado (or three) this fall? Why do I have a feeling that this will be a technical disaster? They had a tornado before and it was pretty awesome, but let's face it... AMC's production values aren't worth shit now. I could do a better job out of my basement. I might tune in to see what happens, though.

Killing off Myrtle? Wow. Robin Christopher returning would be awesome though! I've only seen her on AMC in clips and she was awesome. She's one of those crazy talented daytime diva's and she should always be working... always.

Meanwhile, Hogan's butting heads with Maria at Y&R? Sigh...

Just when that show seemed to be making a big turnaround. Why, soap gods... why?! I hope that Hogan doesn't suffer the same fate at Y&R as he did at Days.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good stuff, Nelson.

The AMC stuff was the most interesting. I ADORE Robin and her returning to AMC would get me back to watching each day. I would hate to lose Myrtle but if those tornado rumors are true, that would be good. Nice nod to history and good drama. I also recall how good Pratt was to Robin so this could be VERY good.

Not crazy about Lucci possibly doing DWTS though. Ugh.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Awesome that Robin Christopher may be returning to AMC as Skye. I hope the 3rd person being killed off AMC during the tornado(s) will be Annie.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply