Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; Week Of 8/25
Topic Started: Aug 25 2008, 12:51 PM (5,018 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

Tony calls him father because that's what he is to him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

koos
Sep 2 2008, 10:20 AM
Are they ever going to clarify (AGAIN) that Stefano's not Tony's biological father? Or do these writers even know that? I swear Tony's calling him "father" a lot more than he did last year.
Joe made it very clear he wanted that to happen when he returned so I can't blame Higley for that one. I don't mind it because, despite everything, I do think Tony still considers Stefano his father and still would like to think he can change someday. Tony is always hoping and trying to convince Stefano to stop his evil.I'm ok with it as long as they don't pull a Reilly and reverse his paternity specifically. That would anger me.

koos

I know they made it clear last year, but this a completely different writing team and I'm wondering if they even watched last year. I don't think they've even referenced Tony's *20* years being stranded by Stefano.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

koos
Sep 2 2008, 01:42 PM
I know they made it clear last year, but this a completely different writing team and I'm wondering if they even watched last year. I don't think they've even referenced Tony's *20* years being stranded by Stefano.
They did several times during the hospital stuff. Tony lashed out at Stefano over it and John mentioned it to Tony a few times and EJ and Anna mentioned it too once.

One thing about Higley is she knows the history and she doesn't often screw with it. JER had a tendency to twist things, just like he did when he made Tony Stefano's actual son. That angered me. I'm ok with Tony considering Stefano his father but, other then that, I feel is pushing it.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I agree with you Phoenix, I'm okey with it as long as they don't make him Stefanos son by blood.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply