Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor 17: Gabon; Official Thread (no spoilers!)
Topic Started: Aug 26 2008, 05:36 AM (4,827 Views)
MTSRocks
Member Avatar

WOW zero votes for Sugar. I hate these people. I truly do.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

I can see why she didn't get any votes. Its sucks. But its nice to see Jeff mention that Sugar was one of the most likeable contestants because Corrina is probably pissed off.
Edited by jcar03, Dec 14 2008, 10:49 PM.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

She is pissed off, and I'm happy she got booed. So I guess Randy really is a jackass, it wasn't a game. And Corrine truly is pathetic. Who would want to be her friend? I'd be embarrassed to be seen with her.

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

Go Bob! I wanted either him or Sugar to win. Can't believe Susie had so many votes.

I can't believe Corrine said that. I can't really believe she's realllly like that...I'm sure she thinks it'll be fun to be a bitch and make more of her 15 minutes? I don't know, that was cold though.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Don't you just wish you could see someone from these shows on the streets and say something nasty to them?

jcar03
Member Avatar

Corrina needs a lesson on what sarcasm is. Things she said was not sarcasm. It makes sense now when she said her brother was the only one that got her "sense of humor"
Edited by jcar03, Dec 14 2008, 11:00 PM.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I think something happened to Randy to make him this jerk. He's seems antisocial. He doesn't have a family from what it looks like.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I think Randy was probably burned pretty bad by a woman. He is a dick, but Corrinne bothers me more. She is a total bitch! The stuff she said to Sugar was horrible.

I am glad that Bob won over Susie. She didn't deserve it at all. I was hoping that Sugar would at least get the $100,000 though, and by Bob's reaction I think he wanted her to get it too. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't have even been in the final 3.

King
Member Avatar

Corrine was absolutely wretched tonight. WRETCHED! So mean. What a jerk.

"Being nice isn't a personal trait I find interesting." Screw you, you hag! Haha.

I am so disappointed Sugar didn't get any votes.

They really need to do away with the final three. What if the last vote had been for Sugar? They use America's votes?

King
Member Avatar

Sorry I couldn't do live commentary, but:

Crystal, get OVER yourself. You are a nothing in this game. One of the worst physical players. EVER.

Bob giving the immunity necklace would not have altered Kenny's game AT ALL. It would have altered Crystal's b/c she'd still be there, and Bob's because he wouldn't be...Kenny get over it!

Corrine is such a hateful bitch. Seriously, she is the worst person on any of these shows I've ever seen. I love when Sugar gave that witch the middle finger.

Marcus, are you for real? I'm not even going to comment on his questions. Absolutely ridiculous.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Blech, sorry but I find Bob very overrated. I think his "I didn't outwit or outplay any of you" was a perfect description of his game. Sugar was far and away the best player of the game. The jury showed how bitter they were.

I was surprised Susie got 3 votes but I thought she was better then Bob & Sugar at answering the jury. Sugar got too emotional and Bob basically trashed Susie & Sugar but couldn't mention 1 move that made him a better player besides being nicer.

Corrine is a poor excuse for a human. She's your typical media whore. She just wants attention. Sadly, she'll be forgotten and won't get nearly the attention that Sue Hawk or Jerri Manthey got.

Overall, this was a meh season. I can't wait for Brazil. I really hope we go back to 16 players though.

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, this was an OK season. It was too typical.

The only stand out-y type personalities were Kenny, Sugar, and Randy. For me, anyway. And two of the three weren't even that likable. Haha.

I do like Bob though. I liked Matt, Bob, and Sugar. I am glad at least one of them won. I would have preferred Sugar!

Manny
Member Avatar

Meh ending to a bad season. I can't believe we didn't have ONE endurance comp. I love those!

And while I did like most of the challenges, and I did like the blindsides, I couldn't really enjoy them, since I didn't like almost anyone there. It just proved to me how much people playing the game are important. Cause the game was good. But the players were bad and no matter how exciting something was, I couldn't get too excited, since I didn't care for any of them.

I did wish Sugar would win, because she was the best player out of them all. But I knew Bob would win if he gets to the finals. One of many mistakes this season.

Corrine is a bitch. And I love my bitches, but she's just not a good bitch.

Randy.. whatever happened in his life, must have been bad to turn him into such a bitter man. Susie said it good about him: He's sad.

Kenny... oh my God... he was so lame during the final TC. I wanted to punch him.

Crystal... calling Susie out on riding coattails? Seriously? You?! Please, bitch...

Jury sucked, their votes sucked.

Lets move on and forget this season.. I know I will... :D Hopefully, Brazil will have better players.

King
Member Avatar

I agree. She is so not a good bitch.

Also, I have to agree. That last challenge was PITIFUL! The last challenge should always be straight up endurance.

Manny
Member Avatar

I don't really mind the last challenge, but it wasn't right for the final IC. It should have been endurance. I would have liked this challenge to be at top 5..

Jonatha

Manny
Dec 15 2008, 05:47 PM
I don't really mind the last challenge, but it wasn't right for the final IC. It should have been endurance. I would have liked this challenge to be at top 5..
I agree, the last challenge was pitiful. It should be about endurance. I kept thinking both Susie and Bob never would have made it through a true Survivor endurance challenge. The past season was just meh for me. I do hope Brazil will be much better.

King
Member Avatar

I just think it was stupid...I mean it takes no skill or anything. It was just weird.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Randy looks so depressed at the reunion.

I actually hated most of the challenges this year. No endurance and not much physical challenges. Way too much puzzles.

Manny
Member Avatar

Randy is generally depressed and bitter, I believe. He's a sad, sad man..

King
Member Avatar

He is, but he was funny about it in the finale.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply