Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor 17: Gabon; Official Thread (no spoilers!)
Topic Started: Aug 26 2008, 05:36 AM (4,769 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Corinne also made a stupid move by telling Bob about her alliance with Jacquie, Marcus & Charlie. I think it could come back to bite her in the ass.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I enjoyed tonight's episode.

I am so happy that Paloma is gone. She annoyed me to no end. I like Ace. Although he does need to tone it down.

I love Kota so much more. The only people from Kota that I don't like are Kelly and Jackie, but that's just because I know nothing about them.

That said, I am still glad that Fang won something, cause it would be so boring if only one tribe was winning.

I am impressed with Sugar for finding the idol, but is it me, or are clues this year easier? They are not really riddles. They really tell you the location, you just have to find the location. But still, nice job Sugar!

So far, the season is okay! :)

KMan101
Member Avatar

I think they made the hidden idol clues easier and like it is now so it's fair to everyone and anyone is able to find it. I was very happy to see that Sugar found it. I'm loving her right now! Total sweetheart! We haven't had that in a while. At least a total sweetheart edited like this.

Crystal is kicking butt. I'm really starting to root for her. Randy's a total ass but I like him. He's entertaining.

Corinne is getting a much more well-rounded edit than I ever thought she would! I'm impressed. I hope she lasts and gets even more bitchy. I love how blunt and straight-forward she is! It's very refreshing.

Marcus wasn't shoved down our throats, which was a nice surprise. Good to see him take a back-seat. It was basically Corinne and Charlie narrating the alliance this week. I would like to hear more from Jacquie. I hope we don't wind up with another Danni type winner. Quiet from the start, but clearly in the majority and suddenly pulls out a win. It would only happen if the Onions end up in the end game and boot Marcus (which I never see happening).

Anyway ... I'm liking the cast much more than I anticipated.

I think GC, Bob and Kelly's times are near. I don't feel very good about their chances. Kelly and GC going as the next two boots wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Manny
Member Avatar

I was totally surprised how they kinda backburnered Marcus/Charlie in this episode and focused more on Ace, Sugar, Paloma etc (people that didn't get much in the first episode). That was a good thing to do.

Also, maybe they made it easier to find the HII, because in last season the HII brought so many twists, so they wanted it to be find as early as possible.
Edited by Manny, Oct 4 2008, 05:45 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

The clues last season were quite easy as well. I don't mind it that much since it seems to give the girls a chance to get it. I was tired of the alpha males always getting the idol.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I also wonder if this could end up hurting Dan's game. Obviously, the people that go to Exile now will know if the idol's been found. They'll obviously think it was Dan who got it not Sugar.

Manny
Member Avatar

You might be right... unless they send Dan again and he realizes it's gone and Sugar has it..

jcar03
Member Avatar

Paloma was annoying and I'm glad to see her go home especially with her stupid smile when Ace had more votes at one time then every other vote was for her.

jcar03
Member Avatar

The clues did seem easier though that guy last week was a moron and couldn't figure out over the river and was looking in it.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

I'm LOVING this season and TOTALLY rooting for Fang!

Pearly
Member Avatar

ACE = L-O-V-E :wub2:

Manny
Member Avatar

Pearly
Oct 8 2008, 09:35 AM
ACE = L-O-V-E :wub2:
Okay, I wouldn't go that far, but I'm so glad someone else likes him aside from me! lol

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I don't mind Ace either.

Manny
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 8 2008, 02:15 PM
I don't mind Ace either.
:cheer: :rockon:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I still liked Paloma too. It's a shame she didn't get along with Ace. I'd rather see boring and plain Jacquie get the boot instead.

Manny
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 9 2008, 09:33 AM
I still liked Paloma too. It's a shame she didn't get along with Ace. I'd rather see boring and plain Jacquie get the boot instead.
I know. But Jacquie ain't going nowhere anytime soon. She's in that 4 people alliance with Corrine, Charlie and Marc. So I don't see her leaving anytime soon.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Sadly, you're right. She's like the Becky Lee of this year. I could totally see her getting to the F4.

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh I hope not. Hopefully, there is some tribe mix up and she is separated from her tribe and voted off.. :D

KMan101
Member Avatar

DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED!

Tribes were switched. Sugar sent to Exile Island. Kelly jumps ship to GC, Crystal and Ken. But I thought for sure she'd be voted out! Maybe she still will be.

Randy and Susie are the most vulnerable, but Susie is trying to endear herself by being a hard worker. It's mostly worked, as Marcus notes that if Randy sucks in the challenges, he'll be out before Susie.

Uh oh. Kelly's poor performance in the challenge has probably destroyed any chance she had at a new life in this game. Wow. What a stupid girl.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Shawn spoilers are bad :p

MY God I was 100% shocked Jacquie got the boot. I so expected Kelly to go home. And damn because I really liked Jacquie this episode. I think Fang made a stupid stupid mistake.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply