Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 9/8 *UPDATED 9/2*
Topic Started: Aug 27 2008, 12:22 PM (6,308 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer spoilers

Lucas is awarded joint custody of Allie.

Chelsea sees Nick kiss Melanie.

Victor finds out the truth about his marriage to Nicole.

Stefano proposes to Kate.

Second Chances

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Bo and Hope share a romantic day in the park; John is surprised when he hears Marlena is considering going on a date.

Tuesday
Nick has a physical encounter with a thug; Nicole listens in on Bo and Hope's conversation about Trent.

Wednesday
Nick is treated by paramedics; Daniel tries to use Philip to influence Kate to get checked out; Chelsea discovers Nick is interested in Melanie.

Thursday
Trent threatens to tell Victor everything unless Nicole gives him enough money to pay off his loan; Victor discovers that Kate was involved with Daniel.

Friday
Nicole pushes John's buttons; Bo and Hope follow a lead on Trent's wife.

**UPDATED 8/28**

Daily spoilers

Monday, September 8th
Kate and Lexie tell Tony to walk away from Stefano; John is surprised to learn that Marlena is considering going on a date; Philip tells Morgan he wants to bury the past and start over; Bo and Hope have a picnic in the park.

Tuesday, September 9th
Steve asks Hope for Trent's background information; Chelsea surprises Max and Stephanie by showing up in France; Trent admits to Melanie that he has been gambling and is strapped for cash; Lucas takes Allie and Chloe to the Horton cabin.

Wednesday, September 10th
Paramedics treat Nick; Melanie comes clean with Max; E.J. figures out that Sami is headed for the Horton cabin and rushes after her; Kate hears Philip admit his feelings for Morgan; Chelsea finds out that Nick is interested in Melanie.

Thursday, September 11th
Max talks about getting revenge against Trent; Chelsea witnesses Nick and Melanie kissing; Philip tries to get Morgan to reconcile over a romantic weekend; Kate admits to sleeping with Daniel; John tries to stop Marlena from dating Trent.

Friday, September 12th
Trent asks Marlena to have a drink with him; Nicole pushes John's buttons; Tony and Anna hear Stefano propose to Kate; Bo, Hope and Abe are frustrated by having to let Stefano walk; Bo and Hope make a discovery about Trent's wife.

**UPDATED 9/2**

Daytime Dial spoilers

Steve calls Hope to run a background check on Trent.

Tony plans to use Kate to get his share of the DiMera empire.

Lexie gets called before the hospital board to review her position as Chief of Staff.

Victor learns the truth about his and Nicole’s marriage.

Thursday – Chelsea sees Nick kiss Melanie.

Friday – Kate goes on a date with Stefano, and he proposes to her.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/
Edited by Angie79, Sep 2 2008, 01:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Aug 27 2008, 12:22 PM

How the hell did Lucas get awarded custody? (I know it's joint but still).

Quote:

I think it's too soon for a real kiss with Mick, but maybe she just sees Nick kiss Melanie on the cheek. Hopefully this will bring back Chelsea's inner bitch which I've really missed.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind a Chelsea/Melanie smack down!

Thanks Angie
Edited by cjknick, Aug 27 2008, 12:33 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

cjknick
Aug 27 2008, 12:32 PM
I wouldn't mind a Chelsea/Melanie smack down!
I've really enjoyed Melanie's scenes so far but the idea of seeing her and Chelsea throw down together (and over Nick!) makes me giggle.

Maybe what could happen is while they are fighting, they accidentally kill Max?

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Tripp
Aug 27 2008, 12:33 PM

Now that would be good tv.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

Charmqn
Member Avatar

oooh I would love to see someone actually fight for Nick...I would :)

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Well i'm glad its just joint custody so far, that makes a little more sense...Lucas getting sole custody is crazy..And i'm very excited for the Melanie, Nick and Chelsea stuff...I'm ready to start liking Chelsea again..

Charmqn
Member Avatar

we are definitely heading towards a possible Chick/Mick triangle...it's probably just a cheek..

I was thinking maybe if Mick do kiss on the lips, they could be doing it so they don't get caught by Trent or someone else(maybe their being followed?)

Mason

Tripp
Or better yet, Stephanie.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Mason
Aug 27 2008, 01:09 PM
Tripp
Watch out for Terry now Mason.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I hope Chelsea goes crazy with jealousy. Nick deserves to have some ladies fighting over him for a change!

Mason

darraholic
Aug 27 2008, 01:15 PM
Mason
Aug 27 2008, 01:09 PM
Tripp
Watch out for Terry now Mason.
If I happen to be on an island anytime soon, I'll keep an eye out for homicidal clowns, LoL.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Sariah
Aug 27 2008, 01:26 PM
I hope Chelsea goes crazy with jealousy. Nick deserves to have some ladies fighting over him for a change!
I think it's quite clear that Chelsea will be quite upset about Mick. Otherwise why let her see the kiss? (Hee, they make it sounds like she steps off the plane and it's the first French sight she sees. The irony is I don't think it will be French kiss).

zyona

Angie79

Second Chances
that doesn't mean anything i think it will be a normal reaction for someone will feel something, if they see their ex moving on, it doesn't mean she still in love with nick, because we all know that she hasn't been in love with nick for a long time. before daniel came to town

Sindacco
Member Avatar

These spoilers sounds lame

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Muhahaha.

Suck it up Chelsea, I can't wait to see her face when she sees a cute little redhead hanging off Nick's lovely lips. She's gonna get pa-hissed! And I'd love me a return of a pissy jealous Chelsea.

Mason

Anything would be better than the immature lovesick 13 year old that's taken over Chelsea's body.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

zyona
Aug 27 2008, 01:52 PM
Angie79

Second Chances
that doesn't mean anything i think it will be a normal reaction for someone will feel something, if they see their ex moving on, it doesn't mean she still in love with nick, because we all know that she hasn't been in love with nick for a long time. before daniel came to town
Well, I have to assume that a person witnessing their ex kissing someone else is usually a huge blinking neon sign that a triangle is about to ensue. Why else bring Chelsea all the way over to France? After all, it must mean something of importance if Chelsea's going to leave her big grown-up job back in Salem to go.

angmc
Member Avatar

Two spoilers are missing from this:

- Victor finds out the truth about his marriage to Nicole
- Stefano proposes to Kate

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply