Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 9/8 *UPDATED 9/2*
Topic Started: Aug 27 2008, 12:22 PM (6,305 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

angmc
Aug 27 2008, 03:19 PM
Two spoilers are missing from this:

- Victor finds out the truth about his marriage to Nicole
- Stefano proposes to Kate
Stefano WHAT????? WTF????
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

^ I read it and then read it again just to make sure. :shrug: Sounds pretty funny

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Quote:

- Stefano proposes to Kate

*hyperventilates*

Proposes WHAT? Are my dreams coming true?...Is this really happening? I know it's terribly misleading, but I'm just going to remain giddy for the moment.

*giddy*

leelee
Member Avatar

Thanks....when do the dailies come out?

cjknick
Member Avatar

Lauren at Burlington said there would be something shocking that would rock Salem ... I don't know if that is earth shattering but I guess to Lauren and her character that would be????

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

cjknick
Aug 27 2008, 04:05 PM
Lauren at Burlington said there would be something shocking that would rock Salem ... I don't know if that is earth shattering but I guess to Lauren and her character that would be????
God, that makes me think there is gonna be another earthquake.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Would Kate actually agree to marrying Stefano? Why would he even ask her? Roman would shit! Maybe she does it as a deal to keep Lucas safe from Steffie?

And what do you think Vic is going to do about Nicole?

You know, as shallow as the spoilers are, I am so excited! Steffie and Kate? Victor and Nicole? Melanie and Chelsea? Hell yea! Bring it on!

Keep it coming, Angie!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Alligato
Aug 27 2008, 04:48 PM
Would Kate actually agree to marrying Stefano? Why would he even ask her? Roman would shit! Maybe she does it as a deal to keep Lucas safe from Steffie?

You know, as shallow as the spoilers are, I am so excited! Steffie and Kate? Victor and Nicole? Melanie and Chelsea? Hell yea! Bring it on!

Keep it coming, Angie!
My guess is she switched the test result and Allie is EJ's - Stefano knows what she did and he blackmails her into marriage!!!!!

brimike

cjknick
Aug 27 2008, 05:12 PM
Alligato
Aug 27 2008, 04:48 PM

Keep it coming, Angie!
My guess is she switched the test result and Allie is EJ's - Stefano knows what she did and he blackmails her into marriage!!!!!

But why wouldn't she have switched BOTH of the twins' and made them BOTH Lucas', if that were the case?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This outta give Chelsea a heart attack! She deserves every bit of it however I can't imagine Nick finding complete happiness with Melanie anyways.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Perhaps Stefano blackmails her because he tells her that both Ali and Johnny are Lucas' and she won't want Lucas to know cause it would probably get him back together with Sami and we all know that she wouldn't want that to happen. She would do anything to keep Lucas from Sami.

Mason

The thought of Kate as mistress of the DiMera mansion kinda makes me want to cream my pants, to be totally truthful, LoL.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Bo and Hope share a romantic day in the park; John is surprised when he hears Marlena is considering going on a date.

Tuesday
Nick has a physical encounter with a thug; Nicole listens in on Bo and Hope's conversation about Trent.

Wednesday
Nick is treated by paramedics; Daniel tries to use Philip to influence Kate to get checked out (more details later)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Aug 27 2008, 06:25 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Bo and Hope share a romantic day in the park; John is surprised when he hears Marlena is considering going on a date.

Tuesday
Nick has a physical encounter with a thug; Nicole listens in on Bo and Hope's conversation about Trent.

Wednesday
Nick is treated by paramedics; Daniel tries to use Philip to influence Kate to get checked out (more details later)
WHOA!!! So Nick gets a real story here? Wonder who is gonna be there for him? Melanie or Chelsea? (With my luck it will be Max).

And sounds like they are going forward with Date. yay!!!!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Stefano and Kate is very promising..Wonder what brings that up..I always do enjoy Lauren and Joseph in scenes together..And i'm shocked that Victor finds out Nicole's secret..That happened fast..

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Yay for a real Nick storyline...I think Melanie is going to be there for Nick. I think Nick saves Melanie from the Thug and melanie kisses Nick for helping her...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

For once, I like the idea of Nick not having to be the hero for once. For someone to be there for him is a definite positive change.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Tripp
Aug 27 2008, 12:33 PM
cjknick
Aug 27 2008, 12:32 PM
I wouldn't mind a Chelsea/Melanie smack down!

Maybe what could happen is while they are fighting, they accidentally kill Max?
And each other, please.

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

I agree that Stefano will blackmale Kate with the truth of lucas being daddy to both babies! That sound great to me.
I am glad they are finally giving Kate a storyline! I really like her with John the best. But didn't like her when she did breatk up Lucas and Sami. ~later!
I prefer Roman and Marlena myself.
Thanks for reading my terrible typing!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm so confused by Stefano proposing to Kate. Are we sure it's even marriage? Maybe that's just worded that way to get people to start speculating. This has come out of nowhere if it is marriage though.

Glad to see Victor is finding out about Nicole's marriage sooner rather than later. I'm sick of seeing Trent holding this above Nicole. I'll be so glad when he's gone. He ruins Nicole for me.

Bo and Hope share another romantic day in the park? Wow. I'm shocked. In other words, Dena didn't have anything for them to do so she decides to just still keep them on and throw them some boring romantic cutesy scenes. Fanbitch...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply