Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 9/8 *UPDATED 9/2*
Topic Started: Aug 27 2008, 12:22 PM (6,368 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Jinxie
Aug 27 2008, 09:07 PM
For once, I like the idea of Nick not having to be the hero for once. For someone to be there for him is a definite positive change.
Actually I'm still bitter about last summer when poor Nick (after helping Lumi with a freaking bomb attack) gets a concussion and heads out to Vegas to find Chelsea obviously confused and disoriented. For some reason the show acted like that was Nick's fault and he was to blame.

So if Melanie were to help tend to Nick's wounds while waiting for the paramedics, he wouldn't know what to think of a girl taking care of him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Nick is treated by paramedics; Daniel tries to use Philip to influence Kate to get checked out; Chelsea discovers Nick is interested in Melanie.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 27 2008, 10:07 PM
Wednesday
Nick is treated by paramedics; Daniel tries to use Philip to influence Kate to get checked out; Chelsea discovers Nick is interested in Melanie.
ooh, so does Nick tell Chelsea that he likes Melanie?

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Charmqn
Aug 27 2008, 10:09 PM
Angie79
Wednesday
No, this is where she probably sees Nick kiss Melanie.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

zyona
Aug 27 2008, 01:52 PM
Angie79
Aug 27 2008, 12:22 PM
National Enquirer spoilers

Lucas is awarded joint custody of Allie.

Chelsea sees Nick kiss Melanie.

Second Chances
that doesn't mean anything i think it will be a normal reaction for someone will feel something, if they see their ex moving on, it doesn't mean she still in love with nick, because we all know that she hasn't been in love with nick for a long time. before daniel came to town
Is that why, everytime the road is rocky with Daniel, she runs back to Nick?

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Tripp
Aug 27 2008, 10:10 PM
Charmqn
Aug 27 2008, 10:09 PM
Angie79
Wednesday
No, this is where she probably sees Nick kiss Melanie.
cool...eat your heart out chelsea.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

i hope Dena realizes that Nick is a well liked character...And many of us are excited that he's finally getting a storyline, after being ignored for over 6 months...I'm ready for Chelsea to move back into Nick's orbit and fume with jealousy over Melanie..

cassie1013

LOLLLL what the fuck? Stefano proposes...to Kate?

It would be fun if it's some sort of blackmail/Kate-becomes-Dimera-mistress s/l...but other than that, RANDOM

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 27 2008, 01:09 PM
Tripp
Aug 27 2008, 12:33 PM
Maybe what could happen is while they are fighting, they accidentally kill Max?
Or better yet, Stephanie.
ICAM Watching Stef is like watching paint dry. No depth or direction beyond sexual. Talk about a loser of a character she is tops. They need to get rid of her.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, September 8th
Kate and Lexie tell Tony to walk away from Stefano; John is surprised to learn that Marlena is considering going on a date; Philip tells Morgan he wants to bury the past and start over; Bo and Hope have a picnic in the park.

Tuesday, September 9th
Steve asks Hope for Trent's background information; Chelsea surprises Max and Stephanie by showing up in France; Trent admits to Melanie that he has been gambling and is strapped for cash; Lucas takes Allie and Chloe to the Horton cabin.

Wednesday, September 10th
Paramedics treat Nick; Melanie comes clean with Max; E.J. figures out that Sami is headed for the Horton cabin and rushes after her; Kate hears Philip admit his feelings for Morgan; Chelsea finds out that Nick is interested in Melanie.

Thursday, September 11th
Max talks about getting revenge against Trent; Chelsea witnesses Nick and Melanie kissing; Philip tries to get Morgan to reconcile over a romantic weekend; Kate admits to sleeping with Daniel; John tries to stop Marlena from dating Trent.

Friday, September 12th
Trent asks Marlena to have a drink with him; Nicole pushes John's buttons; Tony and Anna hear Stefano propose to Kate; Bo, Hope and Abe are frustrated by having to let Stefano walk; Bo and Hope make a discovery about Trent's wife.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Aug 28 2008, 03:22 PM
Daily spoilers

Monday, September 8th
Kate and Lexie tell Tony to walk away from Stefano; John is surprised to learn that Marlena is considering going on a date; Philip tells Morgan he wants to bury the past and start over; Bo and Hope have a picnic in the park.

Tuesday, September 9th
Steve asks Hope for Trent's background information; Chelsea surprises Max and Stephanie by showing up in France; Trent admits to Melanie that he has been gambling and is strapped for cash; Lucas takes Allie and Chloe to the Horton cabin.

Wednesday, September 10th
Paramedics treat Nick; Melanie comes clean with Max; E.J. figures out that Sami is headed for the Horton cabin and rushes after her; Kate hears Philip admit his feelings for Morgan; Chelsea finds out that Nick is interested in Melanie.

Thursday, September 11th
Max talks about getting revenge against Trent; Chelsea witnesses Nick and Melanie kissing; Philip tries to get Morgan to reconcile over a romantic weekend; Kate admits to sleeping with Daniel; John tries to stop Marlena from dating Trent.

Friday, September 12th
Trent asks Marlena to have a drink with him; Nicole pushes John's buttons; Tony and Anna hear Stefano propose to Kate; Bo, Hope and Abe are frustrated by having to let Stefano walk; Bo and Hope make a discovery about Trent's wife.
Looking good Angie!

So does Trent try to push the guys he owes debts to beat up Max but they snatch Nick instead? I don't see else why Max would threaten Trent.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Sounds like a boring week, even with Stefano and Philip on. Thanks for posting

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound very good.

The stuff about Trent's wife sound interesting.

J&M seems to be going in circles that week. I think Nicole's interaction with John will not only be just to help the Trent story along but also so that he can help her when she loses everything. I think John will end up giving her a job or something.

Stefano/Kate is an AWESOME idea. Joe mentioned wanting that so it sounds like they are listening to him.

Good stuff. Can't wait.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

PhoenixRising05
Aug 29 2008, 01:53 AM
These sound very good.

The stuff about Trent's wife sound interesting.

J&M seems to be going in circles that week. I think Nicole's interaction with John will not only be just to help the Trent story along but also so that he can help her when she loses everything. I think John will end up giving her a job or something.

Stefano/Kate is an AWESOME idea. Joe mentioned wanting that so it sounds like they are listening to him.

Good stuff. Can't wait.
The J&M stuff is giving me a headache. Damn, either keep them separated or put them together! I don't want Jawn to become a lovesick puppy. Wait.......I think that's what John was before. :D
I missed that Trent's wife thing the first go-around. Intriguing........Is this his "not legal wife since supposedly he's still married to Nicole" or the "first wife he had before Nicole whom he probably didn't divorce meaning HIS marriage to Nicole is invalid?" Gads!

ges
Member Avatar

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

Kyrai

Removed comment because today's ep was sooooo good I'm not mad anymore.
Edited by Kyrai, Aug 29 2008, 04:40 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm actually looking forward to Lucas, Chloe and Allie in the Horton cabin. Wonder how that will go.

Mason

Five bucks says Trent's wife will be his killer in the inevitable murder mystery. :eyeroll:

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Aug 29 2008, 10:49 PM
Thursday
Nick has a physical encounter with a thug; Nicole listens in on Bo and Hope's conversation about Trent.
I thought that happens on Tuesday? We have the paramedics working on him on Wednesday?

Edited by Tripp, Aug 29 2008, 11:18 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tripp
Aug 29 2008, 11:15 PM
Angie79
Aug 29 2008, 10:49 PM
Thursday
Nick has a physical encounter with a thug;
I thought that happens on Tuesday? We have the paramedics working on him on Wednesday?

Oops! You are right. I will fix it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply