Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 9/8 *UPDATED 9/2*
Topic Started: Aug 27 2008, 12:22 PM (6,483 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

Lucas is awarded joint custody of Allie.

Steve calls Hope to run a background check on Trent.

Tony plans to use Kate to get his share of the DiMera empire.

Lexie gets called before the hospital board to review her position as Chief of Staff.

Victor learns the truth about his and Nicole’s marriage.

Thursday – Chelsea sees Nick kiss Melanie.

Friday – Kate goes on a date with Stefano, and he proposes to her.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Sep 2 2008, 01:45 PM

I never get tired seeing that one.

Quote:

This just feels so random.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

These sound pretty good

Sag77

Quote:

I was wondering if he would ever find out that their marriage wasn't legal.

Thanks for posting.

Quote:

This just feels so random.

I agree. So is the spoiler about Tony using Kate to get his share of the Dimera Empire. Why would he think that Kate had any influence over Stefano?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

My favorite spoilers here involve Tony, Kate, and Stefano..I think i'm going to love this Dimera power struggle storyline

Mason
Member Avatar

It's a mixed bag. The DiMera family story has some good potential, I think. I just wish this business with Stefano and Kate weren't coming completely out of the blue.

naley12
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 2 2008, 03:53 PM
It's a mixed bag. The DiMera family story has some good potential, I think. I just wish this business with Stefano and Kate weren't coming completely out of the blue.
I agree kate stefano thinkg through me off a little bit or a lot a bit

annalee003
Member Avatar

suzipawhuska
Aug 31 2008, 06:47 PM
I got carried away and forgot why I wanted to post. I would like VERY MUCH for Sami and Lucas to get back together. I don't think Chloe has a shot with him at all! Remember TPTB tried that with Shawn and Chloe for a while. I think Chloe should has Phillips baby and get out of Lucas' life except for like a friend or sister~in~law role!! I think MOrgan has a crush on Nick and always have had, too! I really like Shelley H. {Stephanie} as an actress and all, I just don't like her with Max.
I agree with you!

Kyrai

Mason
Sep 2 2008, 03:53 PM
I agree. Where the heck is this coming from!?

Ellie

Thanks Angie. I bet the Lexie thing is just to compound the issues she's having with Theo. It's such a formulaic story... Lexie's having trouble at home, so her position at the hospital is affected. What's funny about this is that given Lexie's history, she shouldn't even be Chief of Staff in the first place!! But I bet all of that's going to be completely ignored, while "problems at home" is what finally does her in. :eyeroll:

Kyrai

Ellie
Sep 2 2008, 05:51 PM
Thanks Angie. I bet the Lexie thing is just to compound the issues she's having with Theo. It's such a formulaic story... Lexie's having trouble at home, so her position at the hospital is affected. What's funny about this is that given Lexie's history, she shouldn't even be Chief of Staff in the first place!! But I bet all of that's going to be completely ignored, while "problems at home" is what finally does her in. :eyeroll:
Thank you! It has always bothered me that Lexie is magically Chief of Staff. How the heck she changed from cop to doctor is ridiculous to begin with, but then to get Chief of Staff, especially after her history with Sami/Carrie. I tend to go with the flow in soaps, particularly Days, but for crying out loud, that was a complete 'in your face' insult to our intelligence.

daisysmommy

Kyrai
Sep 2 2008, 07:08 PM
Ellie
Sep 2 2008, 05:51 PM
Thank you! It has always bothered me that Lexie is magically Chief of Staff. How the heck she changed from cop to doctor is ridiculous to begin with, but then to get Chief of Staff, especially after her history with Sami/Carrie. I tend to go with the flow in soaps, particularly Days, but for crying out loud, that was a complete 'in your face' insult to our intelligence.
LMAO-- I forgot about that cop to doc to Chief of Staff-eroo.

Well, what with all the endless back from the death characters, it's not a bad gig. Wonder what her malpractice rates would be? Haha!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I don't think it's out of the blue. Stefano and Kate have history together, it's not like they just met.

Tricky
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 27 2008, 12:22 PM
National Enquirer spoilers

Chelsea sees Nick kiss Melanie.

Victor finds out the truth about his marriage to Nicole.

Stefano proposes to Kate.

Second Chances

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Bo and Hope share a romantic day in the park; John is surprised when he hears Marlena is considering going on a date.

Tuesday
Nick has a physical encounter with a thug; Nicole listens in on Bo and Hope's conversation about Trent.

Wednesday
Nick is treated by paramedics; Daniel tries to use Philip to influence Kate to get checked out; Chelsea discovers Nick is interested in Melanie.

Thursday
Trent threatens to tell Victor everything unless Nicole gives him enough money to pay off his loan; Victor discovers that Kate was involved with Daniel.

Friday
Nicole pushes John's buttons; Bo and Hope follow a lead on Trent's wife.

**UPDATED 8/28**

Daily spoilers

Monday, September 8th
Kate and Lexie tell Tony to walk away from Stefano; John is surprised to learn that Marlena is considering going on a date; Philip tells Morgan he wants to bury the past and start over; Bo and Hope have a picnic in the park.

Tuesday, September 9th
Steve asks Hope for Trent's background information; Chelsea surprises Max and Stephanie by showing up in France; Trent admits to Melanie that he has been gambling and is strapped for cash; Lucas takes Allie and Chloe to the Horton cabin.

Wednesday, September 10th
Paramedics treat Nick; Melanie comes clean with Max; E.J. figures out that Sami is headed for the Horton cabin and rushes after her; Kate hears Philip admit his feelings for Morgan; Chelsea finds out that Nick is interested in Melanie.

Thursday, September 11th
Max talks about getting revenge against Trent; Chelsea witnesses Nick and Melanie kissing; Philip tries to get Morgan to reconcile over a romantic weekend; Kate admits to sleeping with Daniel; John tries to stop Marlena from dating Trent.

Friday, September 12th
Trent asks Marlena to have a drink with him; Nicole pushes John's buttons; Tony and Anna hear Stefano propose to Kate; Bo, Hope and Abe are frustrated by having to let Stefano walk; Bo and Hope make a discovery about Trent's wife.

**UPDATED 9/2**

Daytime Dial spoilers

Steve calls Hope to run a background check on Trent.

Tony plans to use Kate to get his share of the DiMera empire.

Lexie gets called before the hospital board to review her position as Chief of Staff.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/
some of this a couple of days sounds worth my time at least...thanks for posting. i am almost feeling like just tuning in during sweeps months only...thats when the show seems to be better like overall not just one day here...one day there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply