Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fierce Fall Predictions and Previews; TVGC
Topic Started: Aug 27 2008, 08:46 PM (1,507 Views)
Ellie

Love it, Nelson, thanks! Wayne's playing Roman again would be a dream come true. JT has done a great job of creating a non-character of what used to be a strong, multi-faceted character. "One note" is a very apt description.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

ONE LIFE should hire Martha Byrne as Cassie Callison, IF Laura Koffman doesn't want back.
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Ellie
Aug 27 2008, 11:48 PM
Love it, Nelson, thanks! Wayne's playing Roman again would be a dream come true. JT has done a great job of creating a non-character of what used to be a strong, multi-faceted character. "One note" is a very apt description.
:iloveyou:

extvgal

hunterforrester
Aug 27 2008, 08:46 PM
Any idea as to what is up with Michelle Stafford? I see that it's supposed to be Shack vs Phick in the fall, but Phyllis seems to have disappeared. She's there but has little to say.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

I do know what's up with Michelle... I have to find a way to address it first!

Um, when did my sweet Dan get a goatee?

Kenny
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Aug 28 2008, 06:37 PM

LoL, it's fake. It was part of a faux variety show he put together several weeks ago in the house.

extvgal

hunterforrester
Aug 28 2008, 06:37 PM

Nelson, I sent you a PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
Aug 27 2008, 11:48 PM
AMEN!! :hail:

These were great, Nelson. Funny as hell :roflol: .

Frankly, I'm surprised no one at the DR has started a thread with funny faux previews. That could be fun :laugh: .
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Aug 29 2008, 02:14 AM.

oakdalelover

Quote:

AS THE WORLD TURNS, CBS/Global
”We have a lot of very dramatic twists and turns in relationships. There’s a lot of big story. I think that every character during the course of the fall has a lot of major events one form or another,” enthuses scribe Jean Passanante.
Translation: Except for Noah and Luke — duh!

WHAT THEY SAY: Jack and Carly redux!
• Jack and Carly grow closer when Brad implicates G.I. Joe in a scandal he created. Jack and Janet may not survive this ordeal, which involves Liberty. Shocker… not!
• Will Dusty’s return break up Emily and Casey? And will anyone care?
• Alison dumps Aaron before they wed when Chris explodes: “Hairy chest or shaved, bitch? Decide now!”
• Lucinda is Oakdale’s hottest cougar when Brian makes her his bitch.
• Henry’s life is turned upside down thanks to James. Look for a new character named Derek to be a catalyst in this story.
• Will Meg carry her baby to term? Let’s hope not.
• Stop the presses: Luke and Noah face their biggest challenge ever: their second year of college!
• A Snyder family tragedy rocks Oakdale to its core!

WHAT I SAY: Martha Byrne is back as… Rose!
• Martha Byrne returns as Rose!
• Noah and Luke decide to leave Oakdale when they perfect a fabulous drag act! Later, Noah realizes: “I’m straight, ‘yo!” Luke suffers a nervous breakdown when he realizes Liberty and Lucinda get more action than he does and he becomes a Rev. Phelps disciple. ATWT fans flock to Night Shift. Or watch Passions re-runs.
• Damian returns to win Lily’s heart — and wins it. Later, he bangs Oakdale’s biggest slut, Carly. Poor Lily!
• The writers penning the sensational Carly-Holden-Lily and Emily-Chris-Margo storylines are forced to write the rest of the show and Irna Phillips finally rests in peace

LOLOLOL!

Funny!

Thie reminds me when Soap Opera Weekly would do previews.
"What they say,What we say and in Our Wildest Dreams."

That was when I looked forward to reading SOW!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply