Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide Canada fall preview for DOOL
Topic Started: Aug 27 2008, 09:54 PM (809 Views)
Charmqn
Member Avatar

Don't know if it was posted:

Quote:

DAYS OF OUR LIVES, NBC/Global
“I have decided that it’s in the best interest of the show’s future to make this change in order to improve Days both visually and emotionally,” says exec producer Ken Corday. “We at Days are grateful to Ed Scott for all of his contributions and amazing energy over the past year. Gary Tomlin brings a long successful history of being an actor’s producer and a writer’s producer to our cast and crew and I know the viewers will see the immediate results of this change for the better.”
Translation: I’m on vacation — leave me the hell alone! Does anyone have James E. Reilly’s phone number?

Days of Our Lives, NBC
WHAT THEY SAY
: Someone dies!
• After her affair with Daniel Kasnoff is exposed, Kate learns devastating news!
• Trent goes insane and targets Nick and Melanie.
• The big four are only played during sweeps.
• Blah, blah, blah — it depends on who’s writing the show this week.
• Someone dies and comes back from the dead.

WHAT I SAY: Kate is pregnant!
• Martha Byrne is cast as Abby Deveraux!
• Dena Higley earns the best reviews of her career when “Marlena faces her biggest challenge yet: She develops cerebral palsy.”
• Kate learns she’s pregnant with Daniel’s baby. Alison Sweeney absconds with Lauren Koslow’s pregnancy pad.
• Viewers learn the big diva writing the show is none other than Frances Reid (Alice)!
• During a leisurely drive, Chelsea kills Morgan, Melanie, Trent, and every other twit who annoys the hell out of me. Including its head writer, whomever that is this week.
• Orpheus returns and announces: “John, I am your father.” Soap Opera Digest makes millions.
• Abe and Marlena fall in love, which lead John and Lexie to have sex.
• Wayne Northrop returns as Roman, and Josh Taylor’s one-note version of the character is erased from all our memories, DiMera style!

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/Special_Features/Fall_Preview_2008/Articles/080811_soaps_NB
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This has already been posted by Nelson Branco in the News thread. He did it for all soaps.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

oh okay...nevermind

cassie1013

What is up with this DOOL stuff! It's like DOOL on CRACK lol, oh my god can you guys even imagine the hilarity in Kate being knocked up?

Like it is so ridiculous but hilarious all at the same time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply