Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Days Fall Preview
Topic Started: Aug 28 2008, 07:30 AM (6,454 Views)
Jonatha

Please link to DR:

With Stefano back and an upcoming murder, executive producer, Ken Corday, promises a spectacular fall in Salem. Yet viewers shouldn't worry - there's also lots of romance on the horizon.

Steve begins investigating Trent, while "Bo and Hope get to the bottom of this horrible man and uncover a secret. Also, something unexpected happens to Bo and Hope as detectives on the force, based on the police's handling of the lock down. Someone is going to lose a job, and someone is going to get a job."

"The hardwiring Stefano had done to John starts to short circuit. John starts experiencing physical, emotional and intellectual side effects. He's not ready to be treated by a psychiatrist, especially Marlena, so Kayla starts to help him. Marlena realizes there may be hope to bring the old John back, but it's not so easily done."

"Kate is diagnosed with a severe illness. She'll be in denial for a while. During all this, Chelsea realizes Daniel is never going to figure into her life, long term." Look for Daniel to gravitate back to Kate. "The actors have an amazing chemistry, and we're rolling with that."

A power struggle kicks off for the DiMera empire. "All the dogs are fighting over the kill here, but the forces of good, even if they're somewhat tainted like John, EJ and Tony, are all on the same side against the monstrous Stefano."

Fed up with Stefano forever alluding the police, "Abe takes matters into his own hands."

"Trent is removed from the equation in the Max/Stephanie/Melanie/Nick/Chelsea story. Nick develops feelings for Melanie, but she's a loose cannon. Not really keen on making anyone her friend. There will be a murder down the road."

Sami won't be pleased by the result of her war with Lucas and will turn to EJ for support, but he's preoccupied with Nicole, who had to deal with skeletons in her closet being exposed.

A happy, albeit, catastrophic, event occurs in late October/early November. "It affects Sami, Lucas, Nicole, EJ, Chloe, Philip and Morgan." Morgan isn't ready to forgive Philip and "He still has feelings for Chloe. He'll be torn. There will be tension."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thank you so much for typing this up Jonatha, the Dimera stuff sounds really good. Thank god JOE is back!!!!!Can't say it enough.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks so much Jonatha! Much appreciated!

A happy but catastrophic event? WTF! Those two are usually exclusive, not to mention an oxymoron.
I assume that this is Ali's pregnancy reveal, although I don't know how that effects Phillip and Morgan. Don't know why that is catastrophic either.

So is the upcoming murder Trent? And Chan is done? I am liking the way fall is looking to play out.
For some reason, the Kayla/John thing isn't exciting me. I don't want to see Kayla on her high horse lecturing John about the evil monster Stefano. I hope Kayla can shake things up a bit on her portrayal.

Fall looks great! Can't wait to watch!

cjknick
Member Avatar

thanks for posting Jonatha .... looks like fun I could go for a good murder mystery (must be Trent) looks like this one might stay dead! The Lucas/Sami/Nicole/EJ/Chloe/Phillip/Morgan .... my guess is that they are in some kind of disaster and everyone is saved.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^I have to say I'm not a big EJ fan, but damn that avatar you have of James Scott is hot!!! I may not like his character, but I'd have to be dead not to appreciate that!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Ok for this:
Quote:

"Kate is diagnosed with a severe illness. She'll be in denial for a while. During all this, Chelsea realizes Daniel is never going to figure into her life, long term." Look for Daniel to gravitate back to Kate. "The actors have an amazing chemistry, and we're rolling with that."

I'm so appreciative of Kenny's choice of words. I really am so happy for Kate and LK to have a storyline now.

FanODays

I can't even read any quotes from Corday without feeling physically ill.

I am doing a happy dance that Chan are on their way out, gee I guess the brewha that I've read about how loved they are by fans ain't exactly true. Now here's a surprise, Dr. God gets involved with another patient, that man is sick and should not be a doctor.

Here's a wild guess, Trent is going to die and Nicole, Max and Melanie will be suspects, maybe John too because Trent is putting the moves on Marlena. The best part of this is that I'm guessing EJ is going to want to be there for Nicole.

Could it be that the mess behind the scenes flushed out how certain new pairings, Chan, Philip/Morgan, Lucas/Chloe and even EJami aren't really working? Nah, Higley and Corday are still running things so I expect very little.

naley12
Member Avatar

This is my favorite part ever!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:
Quote:

Philip and "He still has feelings for Chloe. He'll be torn. There will be tension."

I am so happy that phil and chloe, will have some scenes again I love it so much and I might give up my st strike of days since July and watch :popcorn:

STEFANO is so awesome like always can not wait

looks like Chan is dead thank god now lets hope Phorgan soon follows

daisysmommy

You know, if I didn't know better, I would think TIIC are starting to LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Or they bought new glasses and have been reading the internet, fanmail...oh...and the Nielsens!

naley12
Member Avatar

FanODays
Aug 28 2008, 08:30 AM
Could it be that the mess behind the scenes flushed out how certain new pairings, Chan, Philip/Morgan, Lucas/Chloe and even EJami aren't really working? Nah, Higley and Corday are still running things so I expect very little.
I do to but now we have a gilmer of hope which is more then we had before. I never liked Ejami but since they do not annoy me like Chan, Philip/Morgan, Lucas/Chloe all do I do not care if they stay or go really but the rest make me want to tare my hair out :frustration: but I do not watch so I am happy to miss this crap :biggrin:

angelatil
Member Avatar

I hope that Daniel and Chelsea are not done. That is just wrong. Daniel and Chelsea have the chemistry together not Daniel and Kate. I hope Days will change their mind and bring Daniel and Chelsea back together!

naley12
Member Avatar

angelatil
Aug 28 2008, 08:38 AM
I hope that Daniel and Chelsea are not done. That is just wrong. Daniel and Chelsea have the chemistry together not Daniel and Kate. I hope Days will change their mind and bring Daniel and Chelsea back together!
I for one am happy they are gone :cheer:

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks for posting

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I hope to god Kate doesn't have some mystery illness we've never heard of.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

darraholic
Aug 28 2008, 09:18 AM
I hope to god Kate doesn't have some mystery illness we've never heard of.
Oh, she will. And it'll be this highly fatal illness that none of the doctors believe she can overcome. And then by some miracle, someone (probably Chelsea) will have what it takes to save Kate, and a few weeks later, she'll be cured and fine, without any effects from the illness.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I really hope this means that Chan are forever finished, and I'm loving the idea of Kate having a storyline again!

And of course, I can't help but be thrilled that the show is giving me some Phloe hope again. :D

Thanks for posting!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I doubt Chelsea will find the mystery cure. That's Dr. Dan's job. Maybe after he finds Kate's cure he'll find a cure for autism.

sungrey

I almost feel like e-mailing SOW and SOD and telling them their obvious attempt to pimp Chan failed miserably. Stick to reporting, guys. You're not the soaps' cheerleaders. :)

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

These actually sound really good..Much better than the SOD spoilers..Trent is obviously going to be murdered, which could turn out to be a huge umbrella storyline..And i'm so excited that Chan is done, thank you whoever stopped that hot mess...Glad that they realize that Lauren and Shawn have more chemistry...Also i'm really curious what Abe does by taking things in his own hands to deal with Stefano...That sounds like a huge spoiler for Abe...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply