Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Days Fall Preview
Topic Started: Aug 28 2008, 07:30 AM (6,451 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

Didn't Kate have an illness earlier this summer? She has one again?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

Fuck Higley. What drivel.

zyona

I HAVE ONE WORD FOR THE FALL PREVIEW, HOPE THE SHOW WILL GET CANCELED, AM SICK OF THE WRITER TREATING THE VIEWERS LIKE THEY SUPPOSE TO HAVE AMNESIA. KATE AND DANILE GROSS

Ellie

Thanks Jonatha!

"The hardwiring Stefano had done to John starts to short circuit. John starts experiencing physical, emotional and intellectual side effects. He's not ready to be treated by a psychiatrist, especially Marlena, so Kayla starts to help him. Marlena realizes there may be hope to bring the old John back, but it's not so easily done."

Too bad Marlena can't treat him, if only because in 1986 and 1992 when she treated him, it led to their becoming closer. But either way, "Marlena realizes there may be hope to bring the old John back" sounds good to me! And there's no computer disk mentioned! :smile:

jane1978

Thanks!

This actually sound like a real preview, not reworded spoilers. Looks like some logterm vision is in the play again. Looking forward to most of things, but as Phorgan fan of course hope Phill will choose Morgan. Still think they will wrote Sami out temporarily for her maternity leave and she will end alone. Interesting Dansie are ending very quickly and with no remorse the moment Ed ended. Still wondering whos idea it was.

Kyrai

Ellie
Aug 28 2008, 10:17 AM
Thanks Jonatha!

"The hardwiring Stefano had done to John starts to short circuit. John starts experiencing physical, emotional and intellectual side effects. He's not ready to be treated by a psychiatrist, especially Marlena, so Kayla starts to help him. Marlena realizes there may be hope to bring the old John back, but it's not so easily done."

Too bad Marlena can't treat him, if only because in 1986 and 1992 when she treated him, it led to their becoming closer. But either way, "Marlena realizes there may be hope to bring the old John back" sounds good to me! And there's no computer disk mentioned! :smile:
Well phooey... I just posted on how annoyed I am that Marlena will be dating and we're going the triangle route again, and this pops up...

Ok, no phooey. This actually does sound interesting, and I want to be excited. I want John to be more like 'old' John and hope this will explain his behavior and get him on the comeback trail.

I still don't get how dating Trent fits in unless John kills Trent while short-circuiting, but whatever. They can have him go to trial, jail, get involved with some internal world plot stuff at prison, narrowly escape, go on the run with Marlena, save the world, who knows. (j/k)

I do wish Marlena would treat him again. I loved how she helped him in 86 (best year ever!!!) too. Maybe after Kayla handles something physical (like a chip), then he'll need Doc as a shrink. :)

YAY, no disk mentioning!!!

Days4Life

Thanks, Jonatha.

I think most of this sounds good. I'm looking forward to the fall and hoping the show will continue to improve, as it has been doing the last few weeks. And YAY, Chan is over!!! I'm also happy that the preview is vague and not too spoilery and yet gives enough to be intriguing. I hate when the spoilers are so detailed you don't need to watch the show.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I know you only want to tease your audience with previews but these are weak .... ugh Days needs to come out with the big guns if they are going to stay on the air .... they need to show part of their hand in order to give the audience something they can't wait to see develop.... a surprise, something shocking, suspense promise of a forbidden love affair - Something other than someone gets murdered cough cough *Trent* No body really cares about Trent!

FanODays

cjknick
Aug 28 2008, 11:34 AM
I know you only want to tease your audience with previews but these are weak .... ugh Days needs to come out with the big guns if they are going to stay on the air .... they need to show part of their hand in order to give the audience something they can't wait to see develop.... a surprise, something shocking, suspense promise of a forbidden love affair - Something other than someone gets murdered cough cough *Trent* No body really cares about Trent!
Nobody may care about Trent but this will be made into the one case per year that the Salem PD actually tries to solve. Last year it was EJ's shooting. They let tons of crimes go unpunished but one per year (I guess they have a limit) has to be solved.

~bl~
Member Avatar

Thank you. Interesting how they are shifting directions again.

Ellie

Kyrai
Aug 28 2008, 11:20 AM
Ellie
Thanks Jonatha!

Well phooey... I just posted on how annoyed I am that Marlena will be dating and we're going the triangle route again, and this pops up...

Ok, no phooey. This actually does sound interesting, and I want to be excited. I want John to be more like 'old' John and hope this will explain his behavior and get him on the comeback trail.

I still don't get how dating Trent fits in unless John kills Trent while short-circuiting, but whatever. They can have him go to trial, jail, get involved with some internal world plot stuff at prison, narrowly escape, go on the run with Marlena, save the world, who knows. (j/k)

I do wish Marlena would treat him again. I loved how she helped him in 86 (best year ever!!!) too. Maybe after Kayla handles something physical (like a chip), then he'll need Doc as a shrink. :)

LOL I posted the same thing, but the difference is that this is a vague 'fall preview' which sounds like it could be good, and the other thread was a specific article about next week which imo sounds awful. I do like the mention here of 'Old John's' returning, and I love that the computer disk doesn't seem to be anywhere in sight. Whether the writers can pull this off without continuing the trend of character destruction remains to be seen. I know Higley can't, but who knows, maybe her new co-head-writer will handle this and even do a good job?? Stranger things have happened in Salem!

naley12
Member Avatar

I think they may be finally listening to the fans and want to stop giving us crap

naley12
Member Avatar

sorry got cut off anyways what I was saying they may want to stop giving us crap but with Dena that may be very hard hope the new co-head writer and new executive producer will give me some phloe and I herd we will be getting stefano and victor should be fun to see

Charmqn
Member Avatar

I'm just happy Nick is getting a meaty storyline now. I see Trent's murder storyline being a big umbrella story-with Max/Nicole/Melanie as suspects--Nick will obviously try to help out Max/Melanie,Steve/Kayla might help Max, salem PD.

oh and Chan is done!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be interested to see where they take Mick too

Hypnotoad

[
Edited by Hypnotoad, Apr 10 2010, 05:04 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks Jonny! These sound better than the SOD fall previews.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting! These actually sound decent.

Mason
Member Avatar

Can't wait to dance on the grave of CHAN! :rockon:

Kyrai

Ellie
Aug 28 2008, 12:07 PM
Kyrai
Aug 28 2008, 11:20 AM
Ellie
Thanks Jonatha!

LOL I posted the same thing, but the difference is that this is a vague 'fall preview' which sounds like it could be good, and the other thread was a specific article about next week which imo sounds awful. I do like the mention here of 'Old John's' returning, and I love that the computer disk doesn't seem to be anywhere in sight. Whether the writers can pull this off without continuing the trend of character destruction remains to be seen. I know Higley can't, but who knows, maybe her new co-head-writer will handle this and even do a good job?? Stranger things have happened in Salem!
Yeah, I went back to delete my post, reread, and I agree with my comments, so I left it and went for a walk, lol. I'm very worried about Higley. I just know what she did with OLTL. I just hope Tomlin is good and can get in before she can do too much damage.

I'm gonna try to focus on 'old' John coming back and no disk too. :)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound GREAT.

So many characters involved and, surprisingly, more detailed yet still vague, which is how to do these. This has to be the first Corday given preview I like.

The Bo and Hope stuff sounds great. I still love Abe's spoiler and the Dimera story sounds delicious.

Glad Kate has an illness. I hope they tie it back to her health crisis in June or maybe her health crisis in the past that went nowhere. I'm so happy Chan is done. I had the feeling it was given there was no hype and promotion for them but I wanted to make sure. Glad they see the sparks with Daniel and Kate too.

Looks like the Morgan/Philip/Chloe/Lucas/Sami/EJ/Nicole stuff won't be as big a focus, which is good. Wonder what the catastrophic yet happy event is. Makes me think it's a wedding gone bad or something. I wonder if this somehow ties in with Ali's maternity leave. Interesting...

J&M sounds very good. We all know Trent will be killed but I like the sounds of the spoilers involving Steve, Bo, and Hope here. Chelsea/Nick/Melanie sounds great too.

All in all, I'm pleased by the sounds of things. Sounds like there is a vision and direction here at least.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply