Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Days Fall Preview
Topic Started: Aug 28 2008, 07:30 AM (6,319 Views)
daisysmommy

PhoenixRising05
Aug 29 2008, 02:04 AM
These sound GREAT.

So many characters involved and, surprisingly, more detailed yet still vague, which is how to do these. This has to be the first Corday given preview I like.

The Bo and Hope stuff sounds great. I still love Abe's spoiler and the Dimera story sounds delicious.

Glad Kate has an illness. I hope they tie it back to her health crisis in June or maybe her health crisis in the past that went nowhere. I'm so happy Chan is done. I had the feeling it was given there was no hype and promotion for them but I wanted to make sure. Glad they see the sparks with Daniel and Kate too.

Looks like the Morgan/Philip/Chloe/Lucas/Sami/EJ/Nicole stuff won't be as big a focus, which is good. Wonder what the catastrophic yet happy event is. Makes me think it's a wedding gone bad or something. I wonder if this somehow ties in with Ali's maternity leave. Interesting...

J&M sounds very good. We all know Trent will be killed but I like the sounds of the spoilers involving Steve, Bo, and Hope here. Chelsea/Nick/Melanie sounds great too.

All in all, I'm pleased by the sounds of things. Sounds like there is a vision and direction here at least.
I swear to god it is demented in DOOL land.

Brady and that John-nameplate-fainting at the police station...WTF happened to that lil nugget?

And you're right-- I was boycotting-- but didn't Kate already have a big, bad illness?

Eh, if you aren't at the DiMansion, hospital or police station, you'd better be looking at the clauses in your contract, I guess.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

daisysmommy
Aug 29 2008, 02:32 AM
PhoenixRising05
These sound GREAT.

So many characters involved and, surprisingly, more detailed yet still vague, which is how to do these. This has to be the first Corday given preview I like.

The Bo and Hope stuff sounds great. I still love Abe's spoiler and the Dimera story sounds delicious.

Glad Kate has an illness. I hope they tie it back to her health crisis in June or maybe her health crisis in the past that went nowhere. I'm so happy Chan is done. I had the feeling it was given there was no hype and promotion for them but I wanted to make sure. Glad they see the sparks with Daniel and Kate too.

Looks like the Morgan/Philip/Chloe/Lucas/Sami/EJ/Nicole stuff won't be as big a focus, which is good. Wonder what the catastrophic yet happy event is. Makes me think it's a wedding gone bad or something. I wonder if this somehow ties in with Ali's maternity leave. Interesting...

J&M sounds very good. We all know Trent will be killed but I like the sounds of the spoilers involving Steve, Bo, and Hope here. Chelsea/Nick/Melanie sounds great too.

All in all, I'm pleased by the sounds of things. Sounds like there is a vision and direction here at least.

Brady and that John-nameplate-fainting at the police station...WTF happened to that lil nugget?

And you're right-- I was boycotting-- but didn't Kate already have a big, bad illness?

Eh, if you aren't at the DiMansion, hospital or police station, you'd better be looking at the clauses in your contract, I guess.
Nothing happened to it because it was nothing more then John being reminded of the past as Roman in a vague sort of way.

As for Kate, she had to have surgery. It's wasn't major. She got kicked in the stomach area during a self-defense class. I can't recall the name of the condition she had though. She had another medical crisis in 2001 though where she was bleeding and having cramps and they ended up dropping the story, which I hated because it had potential.

daisysmommy

PhoenixRising05
Aug 29 2008, 02:47 AM
daisysmommy
Aug 29 2008, 02:32 AM
PhoenixRising05
These sound GREAT.

Nothing happened to it because it was nothing more then John being reminded of the past as Roman in a vague sort of way.

As for Kate, she had to have surgery. It's wasn't major. She got kicked in the stomach area during a self-defense class. I can't recall the name of the condition she had though. She had another medical crisis in 2001 though where she was bleeding and having cramps and they ended up dropping the story, which I hated because it had potential.
What about Brady and the big concern...bringing him back to the US?

On John, the mind-numbing inconsistencies of the past six months have been mind-numbing, so I will take your word! :)

Thanks for 411 on Kate.

mikivy

I think that Sami is pregnant and will finally realize her love for EJ. She'll come to her senses and fight for EJ with Nicole. The "event" I suspect is something catastrophic happening to Kate... which will force her sons Phillip and Lucas to finally take TRUE steps toward happiness -- so the don't end up sad and alone at their own end... thus creating the fight over Chloe. Morgan... stuck in the middle again.

Just my suspicions folks...

naley12
Member Avatar

mikivy
Aug 29 2008, 12:13 PM
The "event" I suspect is something catastrophic happening to Kate... which will force her sons Phillip and Lucas to finally take TRUE steps toward happiness -- so the don't end up sad and alone at their own end... thus creating the fight over Chloe. Morgan... stuck in the middle again.

I love your suspicious I would not mind a phloe/lucas triangle because of course phill will win and I hope morgan is off the after she is dumped my phili k

cassie1013

mikivy
Aug 29 2008, 12:13 PM
I think that Sami is pregnant and will finally realize her love for EJ. She'll come to her senses and fight for EJ with Nicole. The "event" I suspect is something catastrophic happening to Kate... which will force her sons Phillip and Lucas to finally take TRUE steps toward happiness -- so the don't end up sad and alone at their own end... thus creating the fight over Chloe. Morgan... stuck in the middle again.

I don't know, I just highly doubt they would make the same character pregnant twice so soon!

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

If they did make Sami pregnant again so soon, it would be a hell of a lot more believable than a lot of the other storylines.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

littlemony
Sep 2 2008, 06:00 PM
If they did make Sami pregnant again so soon, it would be a hell of a lot more believable than a lot of the other storylines.
So true!!!! ;)

madot

Tripp
Aug 28 2008, 08:24 AM
Ok for this:
Quote:

"Kate is diagnosed with a severe illness. She'll be in denial for a while. During all this, Chelsea realizes Daniel is never going to figure into her life, long term." Look for Daniel to gravitate back to Kate. "The actors have an amazing chemistry, and we're rolling with that."

I'm so appreciative of Kenny's choice of words. I really am so happy for Kate and LK to have a storyline now.
I'm so happy for Lauren too

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Sami doesn't need more children lol

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

If Sami has any more children, she'll be in the running against Kate for "Salem's Lead Breeder". Probably beat her, because Kate had some help on a few of them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply