Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Marlena to John: I want a divorce
Topic Started: Aug 28 2008, 07:47 AM (1,857 Views)
Kyrai

daisysmommy
Aug 29 2008, 03:13 AM
Ellie
Aug 29 2008, 02:55 AM
PhoenixRising05
Aug 29 2008, 02:45 AM
Well, after what he says to her tomorrow, why would she want to be close to him?

She told him Monday and Wednesday she wasn't interested and was ready to move on and then tomorrow she kind of opens herself up to him again and his behavior afterwards closes the door...again. It makes sense for her to feel that it is, indeed, over now. She said she was through at the hospital yet she still sleeps with him and ends up getting hurt again. Then John continues to push so I can see why she would want to prove a point and try to get John to back off. Trent is there and it comes together. I really don't see the issue. It makes sense. Marlena made the decision to move on for herself yet she gives John yet another chance, sleeps with him, and he screws up and hurt her again. She now has to try to push him away or else she can never move on, hence the Trent issue.

Do I think she wants to move on? No. I think she's made that clear. I think she just feels like she needs control over her life and this is the only way to do it. The whole thing with Stefano and Sam made her see that she had lost her way. She's trying to get back her life.
I get what you're saying, but then we should probably discuss it again tomorrow after the show's aired so we can see exactly how it plays out. I thought in one of the magazines it said that Marlena goes home with him afterwards? Meaning, whatever stupid line came out of his mouth was a momentary setback, but not enough to negate the new closeness they're feeling.
No, she goes back to the mansion with him, and he's still in protect mode through at least next Thurs, but she's gonna blow him off through Sept, cuz they have to keep us fish on the reel and still drag the line.

We best be getting some cute/sexy/angsty scenes in late Sept/October...

As long as they are on the front burner and finding their way, I am ok with that. This whole g*d-damned thing was originally promoted at 1986 redux, no? At least that's why I tuned in and out and in again...
If they think this is anything close to 86 Redux, they are crazy. This has been nothing like 86.

I wish it were!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Didn't I read a spoiler saying they would have sex a few days ago?

WTF?

Ugh and when John and Marlena without a doubt get back together, we know what a master Dena is at writing weddings (Jack and Jennifer anyone?); that if Dena is still around.

Ellie

MichaelGL
Aug 29 2008, 10:31 AM
Didn't I read a spoiler saying they would have sex a few days ago?

WTF?

Ugh and when John and Marlena without a doubt get back together, we know what a master Dena is at writing weddings (Jack and Jennifer anyone?); that if Dena is still around.
The sex is today, lol.

And no worries, they're already married!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply