Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW tidbits
Topic Started: Aug 28 2008, 07:57 AM (1,772 Views)
Jonatha

Comings and goings:

Terrell Tilford (Dr Carrington): The GL vet, (ex-David) returns as Theo's doctor on Sept 5.

Roscoe Born: (Trent Robbins): Look for the actor to exit the show in late September, but sources say he'll pop up in flashbacks after that.

Sneak Peeks:

Victor aligns with Stefano
Morgan reunites with Paul
Chelsea decides to move on without Daniel
Nicole tells John about Trent's weakness
Lucas invites Chloe to the Horton cabin
Sami fumes over the verdict in Allie's custody case.

Next week:

Sami gets arrested
Bo and Hope have a romantic day
John grows jealous
Melanie confronts Trent
Nick is in harm's way

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

So its a permanent breakup between Daniel and Chels? Maybe Daniel will hook up with Nicole

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting ....

Sami gets arrested - that could be interesting! Cuff her Dano!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Thank god Chelsea moves on from Daniel.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks for posting

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

darraholic
Aug 28 2008, 09:15 AM
Thank god Chelsea moves on from Daniel.
you can say that again..Finally, its looks like the writers really realized what a bust that couple was...So glad that its over...I'm looking forward to being able to enjoy the characters of Chelsea and Daniel now..As i do like Kate and Daniel together...I'm also looking forward to Sami getting arrested, should be funny..

kpuma

Kate and Daniel together? I am devastated by this possibility. Enough said.

Chelsea deserves to be mad at Daniel, but I'm hoping that after some healing, they will find their way back to each other. This couple has renewed my excitment in Days, and I've been watching for over 20 years.

It's going to be a long Fall for all the fans - both pro and con...

Mason
Member Avatar

Please God, don't let the show just be teasing us into thinking that Chan may actually be DEAD. I can't handle anymore of those two.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami gets arrested
John grows jealous
Melanie confronts Trent
Nick is in harm's way

I love John growing jealous! I've wanted that story for years. Like back when he was with Kristen and Marlena was celibate for four years!

daisysmommy

Jiggs
Aug 28 2008, 04:29 PM
Quote:

Sami gets arrested
John grows jealous
Melanie confronts Trent
Nick is in harm's way

I love John growing jealous! I've wanted that story for years. Like back when he was with Kristen and Marlena was celibate for four years!
Yup. Yeah. Yes. And all that, Jiggs. He humps whenever there's a lull in the love story.

He needs some 411 on jealousy. Pronto. So long as it is onscreen...I am good with the inevitable Nov Sweeps big 'bang'!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Aug 28 2008, 03:59 PM
Please God, don't let the show just be teasing us into thinking that Chan may actually be DEAD. I can't handle anymore of those two.
Is there a support group for those "Whose hopes are dashed by Days?" I'm there withya, pal. The little negligee bedroom scene put me over the edge. I cannot even imagine watching this show only for them.
Do you know any secret sacrificial ceremonies we can do to make sure this comes to pass?

Mason
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Aug 28 2008, 07:07 PM
Mason
Aug 28 2008, 03:59 PM
Is there a support group for those "Whose hopes are dashed by Days?" I'm there withya, pal. The little negligee bedroom scene put me over the edge. I cannot even imagine watching this show only for them.
Do you know any secret sacrificial ceremonies we can do to make sure this comes to pass?
Sorry, I don't know voodoo. :laugh:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^ :laugh: .

These sound good though. Thanks for posting, Jonatha!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply